Recommendations Insta-love (bl recs)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tsukkin, May 24, 2019.

1. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am tired.
    Reading all those dramas and stuff in BL. Betrayal, misunderstanding, family conflict, cheating, fake cheating, kidnapping, rape, torture, prostitution (by force or willing), drugs, alcohol play, death threats, and all crazy shits out there, you name it.
    Now i just want to read sweet lovey dovey story between main CP or side CPs, preferably with only a TINY bit of drama and angst (i hate angst). And yeah i want to read insta love just bcs why not? It saves so much trouble lol. I think this kind of plot (the insta love) is mostly happen in a rebirth novels like Qingge, that apocalypse novel by SISIMO, and BMHS (ok i love the fluff, super hate the drama i was like wtf is wrong with these ppl, so much going on and for what? Nothing! *cough* sorry...).

I know it's almost impossible to find such novel. But if any of you know this kind of novel pls rec me, ok? (Preferably raw)
    Thank you in advance~

EDIT: i already read almost all fluffy BLs here on this site so....If someone got the raws....please.... Hehe

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    Helaine likes this.
  2. rosyprimrose

rosyprimrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
    Helaine and Tsukkin like this.
  3. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Love stops rumours, the misunderstandings are the hilarious kind which brought them together. I can assure there wasn't any heavy drama

I ship my adversary x me is quite funny too.

Helaine and Tsukkin like this.
  4. Zarimon

Zarimon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you can try "The ledgendary masters wife". It have drama but it more in the world and people around the op. And when the op are together no drama between them on high level. Only very small thing. Thought take a little time for them to be together. But the are together bigger part of the story probably more then 90% of the story. But it have fluff moment in it but it´s not the main focus in the story.

rosyprimrose and Tsukkin like this.
  5. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cub Raising Association: Super Fluffy, but not so much in the sense between lovers, but in the sense of childcare.
    Rebirth of the Wolfish Silkpants Bottom: Fluffy, but not so much instant love. But there aren't any drama in regards to a love triangle, but for the most part it's pretty fluffy with lots of teasing. There is family drama (i.e. mother and aunts are crappy) but for the most part the story is very fluffy/sweet
    Superstar Aspirations: Not instant love, but the after chapter theater is super cute! and the interactions between the two made me squeal a bit.
    Rebirth of a Supermodel: completed. interaction between MC and ML are super cute/fluffy. No love triangles. Not instant love, but kinda develops pretty quickly and both were on the same page on their relationship status. So no back and forth do you like me or not kinda thing.
    The Earth is Online: So the romance in this isn't much, this one is more focused on the survival games aspect as there isn't much time to invest in those feelings. But what little is there is pretty fluffy.
    I am a Chef in the Modern Era: Gong chasing after the Shou. A Foodie LN, is pretty sweet and currently there isn't any love triangles...

In regards to instant love, I really enjoy the Quick Transmigration genre. I find most of the romance in those are basically instant love (love at first sight) with very little drama (i.e. love triangles/harems)
    Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil (FOD): completed. The first of the genre I've read. It's completed just some of the extras are still in translation. Each Arc is basically a short story, and at the end it has an overarching plot that kinda explains some of the why/what's going on.
    Cannon Fodder Cheat System: If you liked FOD, you'll probably like this one.
    Who Touched my Tail: Each story arc in this one is a little shorter? so there seems to be more arcs translated currently.
    Heroic Death System: So this one is a little unique/sad in the fact that MC's goal is to die heroically, which brings about the feels (for me at least) This one is only officially translated 42 chapters, but Translator have released up to 92 chapters, just may not be completely edited
    Reborn as a System: Unique that the MC ends up as the System, and the ML (most likely) the Host. I find that what the system means to the ML is very sweet, and interesting getting to know the backstory of the ML.

Not BL, but I liked the simple romance in it
    To be a Virtuous Wife: Not what I would classify as a Sweet/fluffy read that makes your heart pound, but it's a very calm and simple romance. MC transmigrates into the body of an abandoned wife. Not a lot of scheming between concubines (like there are in Dreamer of the Spring Boudoir). There is some politics/palace drama involved due to the setting, but not a lot as that isn't the focus.
    Rebirth of the Film Emperor's beloved wife: MC rebirths back to the past with regrets. Ends up with a system and tries to have a relationship with her husband. Both MC and ML have "paralyzed" faces, so it's really cute and funny reading the interactions between the two. Fluffy.

applebeans, xiomei and Tsukkin like this.
  6. Tsukkin

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thank u so much but i already read it, i even finished the sequel hehehe, it's a cute novel tho, love it so much
    Oooh really? I want to try love stop rumours but y'know it's school life kinda story so i'm afraid there would be drama here and there but i'll try, thanks~
    Ah! My very first web novel, yes this one i love it so much!!! Unfortunately i already read it (i dont like the extras, mc fam is a bunch of jerks no matter what excuses they have). Oh but thanks for the rec~
    Wah so much...but i've read like 90% of it, i should've ask for raws instead....i'll edit the thread, but still thanks, and i'll probably try those non-bl novels u recommend, thanks~

7. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you checked out the stories on Chrysanthemum Garden?

I have been editing there but they have a lot of good stories. Some have angst, but some are just pure fluff, and a lot of laughs.

Some of my favorites from there:
    My Cherry Will Explode in the Apocalypse- rebirth, apocalypse, MC knew ML in past life etc.

Don't You Like Me? - MC suddenly gains the ability to see ghosts, and ML has the ability to block them. ML likes MC, and is a sly fox in taking advantage once he has declared his interest.

Back to the Apocalypse -rebirth, apocalypse, MC knew ML in past life, hooked up with no real relationship angst just the obligatory apocalypse drama.

Who Touched My Tail -world hopping, so some worlds have the drama and face smacking, but we are near the end of the novel.

Number One Merchant of the Beast World- just started, and filled with fluff. (Also, this is Rainbow Turtle's translation and I am a huge fan of their story choices)

Fantasy Farm cross between a foodie novel with food descriptions, and a supernatural story. But there has been very little drama overall.

Don't Pick Up Boyfriends from the Trash Bin- I am stacking chapters right now, but what I read was cute. It's still early in the translation though.

I have more on my list that aren't in CG, just need time to go through them if you want more.

Helaine and xiomei like this.
  8. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try I Don't Want You to Be Responsible! 老子不要你负责!, the first few chapters are a bit dramatic cos MC was really scared at first but the rest are all good/fluffy cos ML is trying to chase MC and laters, doting on him since he's pregnant. (Yup, its mpreg btw~~) ML's family is also very supportive so its a very happy married life~~

Number One Lazy Merchant of the Beast World - This one is fairly new but I've already MTL it. MC rebirth as a leopard cub in an interstellar world, he helps a dragon marshal who got lost on his planet and when marshal gets rescued he takes him to his home. Very sweet and fluffy~

Transmigrated into a Beast Tribe - MC transmigrated to beast world, he met ML's group, then they build their tribe bit by bit. Very easy to MTL~~ Beastmen are very doting/protective of their females so no drama. It's a very satisfying read ^_^

9. Tsukkin

Reading List:
    Link
    No, i'll check that website later, but i've read almost all your recs tho, oh but thanks anw~
    Is there some kind of drama in lazy merchant? Like fam drama or annoying rivals? I wanna read it but....not so sure...

10. xiomei

xiomei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got some recs for you if you want sweet n lovey dovey BL although idk if you alrdy read them

A guide to raising your natural enemy - it's funny, about beastman world
    Agreement of Being Gay for 30 Days - it's funny, about high school life or college ? I forgot
    Beloved Marriage in High Society - sweet n straightforward mc
    Doctor my bottom half is wet again - insta love but it's a smut novel
    I have amnesia dont be noisy - amnesia ML, it's sweet but kind of boring for me cause minim conflict

There's many more but kind of lazy to look for them ^^

11. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    If there's any conflict, its only with the MC's real family who abandoned him when he was young cos he couldn't turn into human form, but rest assured, they are only mentioned in passing and its always when the ML or MC's robot butler dad is punishing them XD XD There was only one face-to-face confrontation, #spoiler when they get MC's mom's body/corpse from his scum dad. Almost no drama and for the annoying rival, there was MC's 'sister' who likes the dragon marshal but she was only mentioned in two sentences and she never even got close to the ML or the MC so not sure if she even counts.

magical_al00 and Helaine like this.
  12. Karti

Karti Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  13. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *silently pitches a tent*

14. Eduarda

Eduarda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've heard a lot of The Legendary Master's Wife, but I also heard that it's a little rape-y and somewhat upsetting/triggering. Is that true?

15. Zarimon

Zarimon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would not say it. But can understand what people come from... It more that mc see himself as straight but fall in love later with ml. And mc are not experienced in love when ml are. And ml use it to his advantage. And in the begin the mc are not sure about his feeling for ml. But I do not think the ml go to much over the line. It are one time ml push it little to much early in the story but do not know if I would say rape.

Then we have that ml are more push when it come to that kind of thing when mc not have to much intressed in it sometime. But if my memorie is not betry me their were a couple then.

Eduarda likes this.