Resolved Interstellar abo

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by DhiVhi, Mar 2, 2022.

1. DhiVhi

DhiVhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is what I remember.
    Mc differentiate into male omega and sadly, in his empire, male omega is very rare and discriminated against. Mc's parent is very disappointed and intend to sell him to rich old man for money but tell mc they do that because they have a debt. Mc is very sad but refused to get marry. In order to pay the debt, mc fight in holographic mecha arena and mo there. Ml, first thought mc is a young alpha male and train him after seeing his potential.
    Too bad, mc's parent proceeds to sell mc so mc run away from home. Unfortunately, mc got caught and later sold in auction. Ml safe mc there.
    Mc and ml later stranded in foreign planet where they finally fall in love.
    In this novel, ml's mecha is very cute as he has his own personality as top notch mecha.
    Mc and ml's enemy is strange beast who has wisdom.

2. DhiVhi

DhiVhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much...
    I already read it twice because I really like ml's mecha (such a cutie pie) and the part where Ml's cousin lost his friend is really sad. I wish the author can explore more of the story of the relationship between mc and his school friend though and really a nice touch where his former schoolmate defend him where his ex best friend pours dirty water over mc. Maybe if mc is not too unbelievably strong it will be much better story

Deleted member 308120 likes this.