Recommendations Interstellar

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nikka1998, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Nikka1998

Nikka1998 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Want to find a novel about future, don't care what genre, transmigration, reincarnation or second chance, male lead or female even if it still raw or on going.

2. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, anything goes as long as it's interstellar? I can't see your reading list, so I'll just rec whatever.
    I can copy-paste from a previous post of mine, then.
    The Legendary Mechanic takes a while to get to the interstellar part, though.

I've also heard Forty Millenniums of Cultivation is good, although I've never tried it.

3. Unknown Reader653

Unknown Reader653 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You probably have it, but I Woke Up Piloting the Strongest Starship, so I Became a Space Mercenary would probanly fit what you are looking for, if you don't have it yet.

4. Night Phoenix

Night Phoenix The *Eccentric* Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Forty Millenniums of Cultivation is pretty good, but there is a LOT of debating between ideologies and it's basically the main point, the cool cultivation and space shit is just secondary.

Crossing to the Future, it’s Not Easy to Be a Man. Mostly Mecha with cultivation, female mc which is pretty nice ig. Read up to a certain point, don't really like the family, feels meh to me. To the point I read which would be near ch 500 or something, no one knows she's a female, which actually annoyed me enough that I dropped it (I'm pretty picky and I hate low-key mcs like this).

Mechanical God Emperor. Mostly cultivation but keeps some elements such as spaceships and robot legions.

The Legendary Mechanic. It's pretty nice, MC is OP. Game mechanics since the novel is basically that he got pulled into the game or something. Very spacey as he has to go to different galaxies and there are different races and it's not just humans.

5. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
  6. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
  7. crayole

crayole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Super God Gene - Not so much interstellar as it is Sci-Fi/Martial Arts but it does take place in the future and the MC does travel in space (but that takes place waaaaay later, as in even later than Legendary Mechanic)

8. NoLongerTheSame

NoLongerTheSame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2021