Discussion Inuyasha

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Deleted member 304540, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Deleted member 304540

Deleted member 304540 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I read Inuyasha way back when and when the localization took a long time I dropped it. Now I'm considering reading it again as I'm curious how it ends. I only finished about 10 volumes back then and would probably have to start from the beginning again. As the manga is 56 volumes long (500+ chapters), it's quite a commitment so I'm not sure if I should read it. Mangas that long often start being repetitive at some point. Does Inuyasha get better or boring later on?

I liked Inuyasha back then (the story was interesting from what I can remember) and still like the genre but now I have read a lot more manga and I don't know if I like it as much nowadays. What's your opinion on Inuyasha?

2. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the greatest manga i've ever read

3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow you read it?

Me, I watched it.

I like the anime series way back when o was a kid. I even thought that anime is never ending like detective Conan because of that super long list of episodes.

But it ended.

Hehehe...

I like the ending.

That ending make me dream of marrying after I graduated in high school. I was having my chuuninbyou day then. But who would have thought. Till I graduated in college this Neet remains single. (。ノω\。)

4. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Inuyasha was a great read, and so are a few of the mangaka's other works like Ranma 1/2.

Deleted member 304540 likes this.
  5. mewth

mewth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rumiko Takahashi (mangaka of inuyasha) tend to make a looong run manga. And most of it already adapted to anime. If you like inuyasha you may like others. But its damn looooong.

I like her work, since even though its shonen all gender could enjoy it. Even a non otaku one. I remember both my males & females friend had heated discussion about Inuyasha. And lot of us could sing the ost. One of memorable anime.

6. Ghost_of_a_Witch

Ghost_of_a_Witch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only watched the anime adaptation of Inuyasha back in the day around till a hundred something episodes but I enjoyed it a lot, and would have loved finishing the series, alas the dubbing forces decided it not to be for me. (My country abandoned the dub and I can't stand neither the Japanese nor the English one.) It's my understanding that the anime follows the manga closely, so from what I saw I'd say it's worth picking up again if you'd like to go down on memory lane, although if anyone knows for sure feel free to correct me.

Deleted member 304540 likes this.
  7. Deleted member 304540

Deleted member 304540 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    That's good to hear. I thought it might be just nostalgia. Maybe I should give Inuyasha another go. What do you like about it the most?

I used to read Inuyasha as paperback manga volumes ages ago. I used to read lot of manga back then. I haven't seen the anime though. Maybe I'll give it a go sometime. It's good to hear the ending is not bad.

Ranma ½ isn't my favorite. I have read Ranma before moving to Inuyasha. Inuyasha is even longer than Ranma though. I wish I had more time to read. You guys are convincing me to give another try.

Yeah, Inuyasha is indeed very long. But it used to be one of my favorites back then. Glad to know others like it too.

So I take I should read it then :blobsnow: