Discussion InuYasha

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by KingTobibi, Feb 24, 2023.

1. KingTobibi

KingTobibi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Back when I first watched InuYasha I really loved InuYasha & Kagome's pairing, but after re-watching it as an adult I feel like the only reason InuYasha ended up with Kagome is because Kikyo is 6ft below the ground and will never come

I do love me some InuYasha (best doggie ), but I think Kagome can do so much better.

And yes, it's 8AM in the morning and this is what I'm thinking about (n)(n)(n)

2. Vilidious

Vilidious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, at least it's a complete work with a clear pairing... *shrugs*

Tarawa and otaku31 like this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the only reason Inuyasha ended up with Kagome is because she is the only Kikyo aboveground. But if one remembers how Kagome traverses to his world (jumping down an unused well), you gotta wonder whether Inuyasha likes his women with a layer of soil above...
    Well, no helping that; being six feet below ground is bound to make one frigid... :blobpeek:

4. Crabbylioness

Crabbylioness Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I took it that Inuyasha's slowness to drop Kikyo was a way of demonstrating his loyalty trait.

5. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    I absolutely agree!!!!!! honestly, I watched inuyasa when I'm already an adult so I understand the feeling that Inuyasha was actually 2 timing kagome with her ancestor, remember that ep when kagome asked who Inuyasha would want between her and her ancestor? and he was reluctant and said he wanted both!!!!! i shall correct u again, but Inuyasha stayed with kagome cause her look!!! cause she looked like Kikyo!!! the only reason I continued to watch Inuyasha all because of his brother, Sesshomaru T_T

6. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I never took any liking to the show, and I try to read fans' answer to questions like "does inuyasha really like kagome" and I just smile cause I am still not convinced at all.

He was my favorite too, until ya***hime.. he's dead to me now (sorry not sorry I you like that show)

7. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah i don't remember that part but it's okay don't worry XD

cupboardbee likes this.
  8. cupboardbee

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I censored it too much I meant the new show Yashahime, and I hated it :/

9. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh that's true then, i didn't know of that show. Honestly I wouldn't watch Inuyasha too if it had not been for my uncle gf at that time suggested it to me. As the style and graphic all indicated the show was old...

10. Erysion

Erysion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He used to be Sesshomaru.
    Now he is just Inuyasha's brother.

11. KingTobibi

KingTobibi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I watched this when I was in elementary and I'm super into Inuyasha & Kagome pairing and I was really mad at Kiyoko (in my mind she's the villainess who's trying to ruin my ship) but in actuality it's dog boy's fault. The guy is an asshole and Kagome deserves better!!!!

12. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    EXACTLYYYY, THAT DAMN DOG BOY! NO WONDER HE'S THE DOG!

KingTobibi likes this.
  13. daisukenowaifu

daisukenowaifu ☆☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, yeah, Inuyasha was a cute one, but I only loved Sesshomaru. I don't know what Kagome saw in Inuyasha. I remember reading somewhere that through the entire series he never once expressed his love for her clearly, through words, and I was sad for days.

That said, I don't understand how Sesshomaru ended up with ...that little girl he adopted, I forgot her name >.>They just used him to get his daughters for profit. And his daughters... aren't even that cool... Welp.

14. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking back, the eponymous protagonist Inu Yasha is quite the angry immature manchild that needed to be reformed by Special Good Girl Kagome.
    The love triangle between Inu Yasha, Kagome and Kikyo is actually quite ridiculous, considering the fact that these two girls are actually the same person (reincarnation/incarnation).

I personally find the story, characters and logic of Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon far more worse, stupid and melodramatic than Inu Yasha.
    Also, how come that the major human characters Kagome, Miroku (With longer hair) and Sango still look the same? They didn't really age that much.

The Problem With Yashahime

Gigibytes
    I really just don’t understand how moroha has been ALONE all this time. How has kaede not taken her in? Or for that matter told towa and setsuna about their mother? Where tf is everyone
    Johan Liebert
    My problem is how everthing is settled. The main Trio has literally NO knowledge about their past or their relatives. Sure. Setsuna lost her memories, Towa was raised in modern Tokyo. But there are STILL characters left who knew the old cast and at least most of the story connected to them. Sota, Kaede, Kohaku, Miyoga, Mirokus and Sangos son. I can't believe that, first: They have no clue what happened to Kagome and Co. Second: They seem like they're not INTERESTED in what happened to them. And third: They may have at least basic information and nevertheless NOBODYS talking about it and even worse the new trio don't ask them or even care! This whole lack of knowledge with a big solution in the end- plot only works because NOBODY asks ANYTHING or talks about anything. I find that super confusing and super unbelievable. Moroha seems like to have lived for a very long time next to Kaede and Co. but nobody has even the slightest interest in telling her waht heck is going on and she also don't care? Also with Towa.....living her whole life with Sota and he doesn't tell her anything about Kagome and Inuyasha. It's ridiculous.
    TwilightWolf032
    One of the biggest issues with Yashahime is the lack of interest: the main cast isn't interested in the old cast nor in the quest given by the Tree of Ages, Setsuna isn't interested in chasing the Dream Butterfly, Towa isn't interested in going back to her era, nobody is interested in Moroha's quest for money, Kirinmaru isn't interested in the plot until his sister shows up and then goes back to not being interested, Takechiyou isn't interested in anything that doesn't involve driving Moroha to bounties, the corpse dealer isn't interested in anything going on other than running his shop, and the villains aren't interesting!

It doesn't sit well with me that little Rin gave birth to Sesshomaru's children...
    [​IMG]

And Miroku that ass grabbing pervert priest did not aged well at all.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2023
    cupboardbee likes this.
  15. cupboardbee

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm putting the blame on the author for that, like why use reincarnation and not commit to it??? Unnecessary hate for kikyo and kagome (who is literally the same person)