Chinese Investigating the cheating wife ( BL )

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by mereumsama, Jan 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title : Investigating the cheating wife (
    调查妻子出轨的真相 )
    Author : 欧佛康
    Raw Link :
    https://m.shubaow.net/123/123390/
    Chapters : 46 ( complete)
    Summary :
    The process is NP (three attacks and one accept), and the ending is 1V1. The husband in the green hat investigates the truth about his wife's derailment, and then he is put on by the adulterer in a women's dress... and at the same time has an entanglement with the sickly-bellied black schoolboy and the affectionately guarded bamboo horse. Vice cp is the year of father and son. Ending HE! HE! HE!

General gist :

Well , at first I started it casually knowing from the summary that it would one of those cliche novels IQ and backbone MCs who get forced by the other man and later end up with them :blobunamused:.
    And it honestly did give impression for a couple of chapters at the beginning . The MC ( Di Yuan ) was too in love love with his wife and so desperate to try to uncover the reasons for his wife's infedility and wants to meet her , to the point that he is even willing to cater to the adulterator's ( Kang Wei ) peerverted demands . Thus he easily gets coerced into many kinds of acts by the Bastard Kang Wei .
    But later on we realise that the reason why MC is soo meek has do do with his overbearing Mother who always asked him to suppress his emoyion and was super demanding of him .
    1v1 ending , revenge against the bullies ,wish had more extras !

. The thing which actually made me really liek this novel was the ML ! ML! ML! The MC doesn't end up.with that disgusting bastard who r*ped and coerced him for once!!! And the real male lead is his childhood friend and present colleague who has had unrequited love for him since years( aww :blobcry:my pitiful boy! ) . Never saw that coming ! He didn't even have enough sense presence until the mid story .Even until later I thought Kang Wei was gonna be the ML as the MC was starting to get swayed by him and find solace in him after knowing the truth behind his wife . And there were so many times when I thought that MC would end up leaving the childhood friend and go back to Kang Wei as what we usually see in these kind of novels . Even the other person , a junior of MC , who had relation with MC had more presence and possibility than him ! But ma boy snagged teh MC away form them all and I loved that MC chose to be with him !
    Won't spoil much here as it's not a spoiler thread but I loved the ending chapters!! mC again got the will and confidence to live again ! And he and ML were.so sweet and no abuse there !! And ML was also not ignorant he realised there was something wrong with MC but didn't force him to speak anything ! And always took care of him :blobcry:. For once our bestest boy got the MC in the end !

It was satisfying story for this kind of cliche smut plotline and recommend it to others . That's why I want this to get picked up . Had enough of thise abusive and manipulative MLs and those dumb meek MCs who choose them leaving the best 2nd MLs . :facepalm:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
  2. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel corrupted.

3. Alairia

Alairia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You alright bud?