LCD Invincible conqueror

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Xian Ni, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Ranz

Ranz 『Legend Death』『Necromancer』『Pokemon Master』

Reading List:
    Link
    It might also be that the dragons have the same ability (regeneration) and both of the abilities compliment each other and make it stronger and thus we get instant regeneration.
    Just a guess~

elengee likes this.
  2. LNkappa03

LNkappa03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woohoo! we hit 100 chaps!!

Ranz likes this.
  3. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes we're finally here at 100 chapters. Hoping that invincible conqueror enters the wuxiaworld main page soon.

LNkappa03 likes this.
  4. LNkappa03

Reading List:
    Link
    definitely i really think they deserve it

Xian Ni likes this.
  5. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    did something happened wuxiaworld forum,

6. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    It's undergoing programmed maintenance now(maintenance mode). It will start working soon.

7. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 10, 2017
    Black Frost, Okuri Ookami and Xian Ni like this.
  8. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    I accidentally saw it this morning as I was catching up on another series. I thank you for looking out for me though lol I kinda figured it was going to get moved soon when the TL said his/her group was working on a big project and it would be coming together in the coming month. There was no way a novel like this wasn't going on the homepage. And we get a chapter everyday this month a whole 30 to 31 guaranteed chapters!(y)

9. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it definitely deserved to move to the main page. I'm only surprised as to why it took so long. It should've been on the main page at least a few weeks back <.<

Xian Ni likes this.
  10. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really not getting used to the new name of this novel - Invincible. I preferred Invincible Conqueror. Is the name change permanent or temporary? If it's permanent, then the name of this thread should also change...

Xian Ni likes this.
  11. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd prefer to keep it as is 'invincible conqueror' if mod feels it needs to be changed than so be it though I like the name Invincible conqueror and would prefer they have just abbreviated it like some of their other novels like Rebirth of a thief is just Rebirth.

12. LNkappa03

Reading List:
    Link
    i second invincible conqueror

13. Esperwhim

Esperwhim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he's going through levels so fast, which confuses me because he is almost xiantian in the first 150ish chapters. So since the strongest people in asura gate are saint realm which lives for roughly a few thousand years, that doesn't seem too far off, maybe at chap 500 or so.... What comes after asura gate if there are only 3 continents? Is there a higher realm/plane?

Xian Ni likes this.
  14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I.C. what you did there~

15. LNkappa03

Reading List:
    Link
    ;)

16. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah right now he's gaining levels fast because of his twin high / top grade spirits that are not grade able since even though the black dragon looks like the primordial black dragon it seems to be a variant and the blue dragon itself has never been seen before. Not to mention that if he hides the twin spirts by fusing them into one it takes on an even stronger change...

He also takes in nether world Ki along with having that bed that helps absorption not to mention his dragon pair's innate heavenly energy devouring abilities. Plus he was an expert in his original life with his abilities being close to were he is now or Xiantian so everything lower will come easier given his past experience. He also practiced internal energy along with a different form of martial arts that boosts absorption while strengthening the meridians and body.

If he didn't have the ability to become a top grade expert the asura tactics would have corroded his mind. His leveling speed has actually slowed down remarkably its been almost 10 years since he started practicing and he's only now going to be 8th level even with the assistance of all of these heavenly tactics and treasures/resources The passing of this novel is actually fairly decent. I think the oldest person was 100+ years to reach Xiantian and Saint realm in about 1000 not a few thousand.

• Experienced almost all levels below Xiantian
    • Already practiced internal energy
    • Has an collection of Martial arts from past life that help advance cultivation (which he gives out occasionally)
    • Uses a high grade martial arts method from his past life to cultivate body and maridians
    • Uses the Asura tactics netherworld energy to absorb more potent spiritual energy
    • Dragons have innate ability of aborbing intangible energies
    • Has that jade/stone bed that calms the mind and pulls energy
    • Has heavenly treasures such as the Pagoda
    • Can use demon crystals to boost the Pagodas affectivness
    • Has fruits from that tree
    The continent the MC is on right now is fairly weak in cultivation so Xiantian isn't all that special the place he's in right now just has a low martial heritage. The continent the temporary leader of Asura's Gate is in has a greater ability in cultivation so he's probably only a few hundred years old rather than more than 1000. The novel has stated that the MC's cultivation speed is superior so I'm guessing about Mid 20's to early 30's by the time he's in Saint Realm.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    Xian Ni likes this.
  17. StormHawk

StormHawk I’m Back To Drop Bombs

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk who updated the latest chapter but it's Wuxiaworld not Wuxia World.

Black Frost likes this.
  18. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why da hell is conqueror erased? O_O

LNkappa03, Okuri Ookami and elengee like this.
  19. LNkappa03

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess just to fit with the wuxiaworld title but personally i feel that it sounds better with conquerer

elengee and Okuri Ookami like this.
  20. Wolverine

Wolverine New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is pretty bad. It's like Martial God Asura or Peerless Martial God. In the later chapters the MC becomes an arrogant prick who randomly slaughters people. The Plot is also pretty thin. He doesn't experience any bottlenecks in his cultivation path, he doesn't even need to consolidate his foundation. In the later stages of the cultivation ranks even genuises need serval thousand of years to progress. The MC just needs 5-10 years, thats pretty ridiculous. This novels has about 2250 chapters and you can summary the whole plot with a few words: 1. Meets a strong enemy, 2. somehow escapes, 3. He gets some fucking OP treasures and also receives a massive amount of resources 4. he cultivates for some time and then kills his enemies, which are always pretty stupid. Even the young masters of some big sects don't even check his cultivation realm and keep repeading the same line:"Get out of my way! Still staying? Ok, you have offended me, leave your girl behind and kowtow a thousand times, destroy your own dantian and get the fuck out off here!". Seriously? There are so much better works, dont waste your time with this shit.

My summary: One of the worst xianxia novels with a repeating plot.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    Kagamiya likes this.