Spoiler IRAS MTL question

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Cosmic_, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the mtl of I'm Really a Superstar and have a question on the time skip.

How many years is the time skip of when he's in prison to his return. I thought it was almost 4 years but mtl has some wierd 34 years in the translated text.

2. Shiro-kun

Shiro-kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3-4 years

3. jhonny9

jhonny9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me but I'm just going for the 755 on the lawyer test
    Why are they sent to jail? And what happened in that time with old wu?

4. Deleted member 43009

Deleted member 43009 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    They found out that Zhang ye is the hacker that caused the virus

5. jhonny9

jhonny9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you
    But how did you find out?
    And it is only the time skip and they already spend the life of other characters while he is in jail?

6. Deleted member 43009

Deleted member 43009 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its because the hacker's way of doing is simmilar to zhang ye style or he confessed (I forgot)
    and he doesnt get to interact with the other characters when hes in jail so he missed his daughter's birth and did not even meet her for 3 years

7. jhonny9

jhonny9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dammit :(
    More or less in what chapters did that happen? To hurry and understand the whole process...

8. Scandalf

Scandalf ~Blood Raven~

Reading List:
    Link
    Whenever you see something like 34 years or 78 years in MTL, it is actually 3-4 and 7-8. For some reason it just translates like that. And it's actually easy to understand since chinese people tend to not use numbers like 34 or 78. They would say 30 or 40 for 34, 70 or 80 for 78 lol. They are a bit simple minded, they don't wanna spend time doing too much math

9. Daike1234

Daike1234 THE GUY WHO TRANSLATE WITH THE HELP OF MACHINES

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I understand from the MTLs.

>He got sentenced because of the 2 virus he created, panda and other one i forgot the name.
    >Jailed but people from Chinese Science thing pulled him out with conditions that he needs to do something for the country.
    >He only sees his daughter in photos only since he can't meet up with his family.
    >In this 4 years of time skip(4 years cause it was mentioned more than 3-4 years), Zhang Ye did a lot of amazing things in Science things to shorten his sentenced hence being released.

10. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    They found traces of "2"s hacking at the Net Police Station. They found the ip address I guess. Saber Bro got accused and sent to Net Prision. Zhang Ye then wanted to clear it up even if he has to sacrifice himself. Koreans thinking 2 is gone starts a hacking war. Zhang Ye becomes 2 again and launches another virus attack to counter. He reveals 2 is still well and free. Then every other person at Net Police is suspected before Zhang Ye reveals/confesses via email.

11. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much after he is arrested after last concert he goes to prision but does big science stuff like crazy forumlas and finally nation super advanced and temp secret aircraft/jet engineering. His national achievements in science gets him release.

12. jhonny9

jhonny9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ufff thanks
    And what happened with old wu? :(

13. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's 3 years.. ..was supposed to be 6 but the sentence was reduced because he made an engine(?)

14. CvkHawk1547

CvkHawk1547 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he designed and made an airplane engine or something.

15. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He tried rolling the dice to give him a final push into S-list Asia (he was already top of A-list Asia). He had his luck halo turned on, but he later discovered it did not affect the dice (he had been lucky the last time).

Just as the dice ended, investigators found traces of logs in the hacked computers and traced it to the cybercrime fighting team in China. BigSaberBro was implicated (everyone forgot that Zhang Ye was actually with them back then). In order to save her, he provided evidence to the authorities that he was 2, and allowed them to arrest him at his megaconcert, making him reach S-list at midnight.

He left Old Wu waiting for him (with a daughter who had yet been born). In order to reduce his sentence to meet Old Wu asap, he took on all difficult problems the military had, including building a jet engine for them to create 5th gen fighter jets. He was imprisoned for 3-4 years.

16. Darkbeowulf08

Darkbeowulf08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He helped China by fighting back the hackers and they payed him back by putting him in jail. It was also well known that the hackers were from korea but they got away free. What kind pf bullsh*t is this? Clearly the author wanted to nerf Mc. What pisses me off more is that despite what China did to him by putting him in jail, he still helped them by improving their military technology.

17. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well basicly this novel are like this author always give trouble for the mc no matter where he go radio station? get pressure by head station and then went to tv station? again.. so online station? still the same despise he being polite&humble when he meet people for the first time people still hate him and bring trouble for him

No matter where he go nothing good happen to him unless he got good luck dice or abuse use of halo

I drop this becuase too many shit happen with mc there no so call relax phase at all shit always happen with the mc

18. Heimdallr

Heimdallr [I-don't-know-what-to-write-here]

Reading List:
    Link
    man you have to be kidding me...

i was curios and tried reding mtl for the first time...

now i cant read proper english anymore because i always read that mtl shit, my question anyone had similiar experiences?

19. Sawcrot

Sawcrot 『Elk God』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the chapter when MC get arrested?

20. Dexter

Dexter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me what chapter is these?