Spoiler Iris - The Lady and her Smartphone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mikeyla, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that Gionne dude will stay with Nera until the end. He will change her.
    Yeah I agree with you because if she's using Carmandy for her schemes it seems that the GDuchess will refuse her offer.

If the Gduchess accepts Nera's offer to her to be her goddaughter. (nera will definitely pull that miserable and nice girl act) Nera can use the Gduchess' goodwill for her schemes but she has to be careful since the Gduchess sees her in a different way. Or lets say that she will use Carmandy for her schemes to work because they already have the same status and they both hate Iris. carmandy is also DUMB. She will use Carmandy because she doesnt want her hands to be coated with blood. Ekkkk. Poor girl.
    Now that Nera knew something about Iris' biological parents maybe she would do whatever it takes to not let the Duke know about Iris. I hope the GDuchess will do a background check on Nera HAHAHAHAHA.

Or maybe she will try to destroy Iris' image to the Gduchess but I think that plan will not work. It seems that the Gduchess is not judgemental. Nera will definitely act the nice victim girl act. She will tell the Gduchess lies about Iris.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    rock.doll likes this.
  2. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m just here to say that Iris’ biological dad (hypothetically, for now) is hella HANDSOME :blobbunny:

Can we have future scene where handsome dad meets his son-in-law? What a feast to the eyes :blobnosebleed:

Ty rock.doll for inserting Prince Louie’s pict, I just re-read the manhwa and realized it’s Liza’s son fufu
    And I agree with you guys, if it’s the current Emperor’s son, he must either have blonde hair & blue eyes or red hair like his mom.. hmm scandal

Liza is the one with power but Nera is the hard one.. she’s more hateful & disillusioned by jealousy towards Iris
    You’re true, Nera will be more tactful with Grand Duke & Grand Duchess but I hope they’re not easily fooled by Nera

Ice_Rose, Tobbit, ariane09 and 2 others like this.
  3. LuaaShioooon

LuaaShioooon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PLSSS, new spoiler???? what the stupid b* is going to do with the new information she has?? TwT

rock.doll likes this.
  4. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does someone know which chapter of the novel the manhua currently is?

rock.doll likes this.
  5. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So according to latest Chapter.

NERA might be pregnant with Gionne dude's child. :blobfearful:. What. In. The. World.

If she gets miscarriage because of her schemes and blames Iris for it then she doesn't deserve that child. :facepalm:. I hope she'll stop but she might not be preggy because she's active being a villainess until the end (and even brought harm to Carmandy according to spoilers)

6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Nera will reveal Iris real birth secret or use it in a grand way because in this case, she loses any connection to the Foreste marquesate as she's related to Iris mom's husband thus Nera is cousin by blood with Annakin but not with Iris in this case.

Gionne is a really nice guy, and handsome also. Sad, as nera is a total bitch. :blobpopcorn_two:

7. eveningblush

eveningblush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing

rock.doll likes this.
  8. eveningblush

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at least Nera did acknowedge that iris's mother was so pretty as hell ;)

9. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I'm just curious what she's gonna do next. I hope someone will spoil about this.

Hope her schemes will backfire against her.
    But I think she's in a crucial state right now because she knew now that Iris is the biological daughter of the grand duke and if she ever harm Iris, sis should be scared right now because the grand duke might cause her downfall.
    I think she'll plan something about it she's trying to be the goddaughter of the grand duchess. I think its enough for her to have the favor of the grand duchess for now. But she needs more the favor of the grand duke if she ever still planning to be the goddaughter of the grand duchy.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  10. Addictoo

Addictoo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone noe what happens to nera n gionne ? I just hope they don't end up together...he deserve someone better

11. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I don't want Nera to get hurt, that's because I'm worried for the baby in her womb. The baby is innocent, so I feel bad for the baby if Nera misscarriage. Nera? Meh, she can be imprisoned for life for all I care.

What's going to happen next, I wonder. Iris is starting to making her move and Liza is becoming even more suspicious of her. I have a bad premonition...:blobtired:

Veille and rock.doll like this.
  12. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened when Iris got kidnapped for like 3 years? Who kidnapped her?

Maybe Nera is the one who kidnapped Iris or the Empress?

crystalleciel and rock.doll like this.
  13. Maiikish

Maiikish New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the uncle dead?
    The chapter about nera he is still alive?
    He can talk too? Is that before he cut him or?

14. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Noooo :blobfearful:

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  15. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that would be nearly impossible...
    under what base...?

16. PleaseSaveMeTomorrow

PleaseSaveMeTomorrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the scene with Iris’ uncle is a flashback, since he’s already dead.

Veille and DOHere like this.
  17. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems Nera is going to change her eye’s color into red.. From ch 92, she’s diagnosed for getting pregnant over 3 months for now.. she only sleeps with Gianni so it’s his child
    After discovered Iris’ mom’s picture, she keeps looking for something, anything in the library.. she is desperate then found a book about eye surgery, perhaps that’ll give her idea

18. Videokitsune

Videokitsune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What will happen to Nera then? Will the duchess adopt her once gets red eyes or will the Duke see through her lies and perfer Iris?

19. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter ended with her read the book eagerly.. we need to wait a bit more to know what will happen next
    Iris quits of becoming solia.. she told Empress Liza that she needs to focus on her family matters as she takes full control of it.. the plan is to let Carmandy daughter, the thick lips girl, to ascend to first solia position as she’s now the second solia.. after becoming first solia & gets Liza’s trust, Marianne (it’s Carmandy’s name, right?) will be able to enter the underground maze

As we know, Marianne is kinda easy to manipulate and Iris & Ian want to use her to get a hold of Liza’s safe place.. in the safe there’s letters from brother of Princess Sohee (the hostage from foreign kingdom who wears hanbok, it makes her brother as the king of neighborhood country) about illegal fund
    It turns out that Liza gets unlimited & illegal fund from Princess Sohee’s land to support her activities, Liza is kinda blackmailing them (but I forgot how she can threat them, sorry..)

Iris already got the key to the safe, it is Liza’s fingerprint.. but the one who can enter underground maze is only the emperor & Solia (well I kinda confused at this part, but the first Solia who entered the palace a long time ago, is able to go there.. she was Empress Ilya’s solia if i recall correctly)
    Until now, Liza who doesn’t fully trust Iris doesn’t give her permission nor authority to go to the basement

That’s why Nera was chosen as Liza’s solia at first life cos she comes from a rather weak family thus Liza can easily control her and her family
    But with Carmandy, as they are a powerful family, Liza can’t use her power easily to them but she’ll trust Marianne

I read it from someone’s account.. The person is using mtl it seems so some parts are kinda unclear

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  20. eveningblush

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I just saw a spoiler where Iris stated that she wanted to make a good impression in front of the grand duke to help Ian ascend the throne while Sophie listening to her. It seems like Sophie actually know that the grand duke is Iris's father but due to her promise with Iris's mother, she say nothing at all.