Spoiler Iris - The Lady and her Smartphone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mikeyla, Dec 24, 2019.

1. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That new raw is surely hilarious :blobjoy:
    Imagine how could Howard missed Gionni’s face & punched his newly wife instead :blobpopcorn_cool: What a spectacle to behold

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    lan2001h, DOHere and ArkiV_10 like this.
  2. Ark182

Ark182 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the looks of it, Howard was aiming for Giovonni and missed and hit Nera instead. That was funny.

Bathroom_Vocalist and ArkiV_10 like this.
  3. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after nera was punched at her wedding, Sophie got her memories back.

and probably the next chap would be Iris' wedding. damn! even after the wedding Nera is still alive ._.

What's with the duke?! After finding out that Nera is NOT his daughter, why can't he just announce to everyone that Iris is his real daughter? it fucking pisses me off

Peerly, Furiae19, ppimphu4645 and 2 others like this.
  4. Ark182

Ark182 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel drained just reading this webtoon and spoilers, there's too much inconsistency, slow-paced, and a lot of things that don't make any sense. Like, How can a society be advanced enough to do f*cking surgery, yet not advanced enough to be impressed by a clicky pen and a lighter? Or when Iris solved the plague problem by simply telling the citizens to be more Hygenic, didn't the previous unleashers teach them the importance of Hygen to prevent sickness and diseases since surgery was invented by them as well?
    I seriously doubt the unleashers of the past never faced a plague before.
    Not to mention, it is impossible to recreate a smartphone in that era, they lack advanced technology or equipment to even perfect a touchscreen by itself, let alone 4 smartphones! I honestly thought the smartphone was brought from another world somehow by the previous owner.
    This web series is slow-paced, all but two or three of the characters have become one-dimensional mobs, it has too much inconsistency, plot-holes, and boring as f*ck
    It's just too cliche to enjoy.

And I hate how they fawn over Iris as the most amazing person ever, they practically cream their pants every time she plagiarizes someone else's ideas using her smartphone. God!! Even a homeless person reincarnated in that era would be hailed as a prophet due to his minimal knowledge of technology. They are just F*cking convenient NPC mobs all of them.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
  5. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter is out

Nera came into Iris wedding room or place. She somehow ended up getting all the guards to fall asleep. She closes the door, pulls out a gun and attempted to shoot Iris only to hit a (maid? Or friend¿) the jumped to protect Iris. She Points the gun at Iris only for her to smack it out of her hand and they begin to fight. (Slap, shove etc.,) then the building starts to collapse. The building is on fire, who started it we don't know but I assume it's Nera. They all start freaking out until she hears someone outside the door. Iris dad opens the door, locks eyes with nera, ignores her & go straight to Iris to save her crying. Nera is lying on the floor shocked and crying & hurt. Which i don't really care for :blobunamused:

6. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol ngl I laughed when I saw her pull out a gun

Raburimey and skytempest like this.
  7. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too :blobxd: Well this new chapter feels like missing something, I read previous chap and it’s in the right order :blobneutral: It’s a mess tbh

8. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the previous spoilers,

SHE'S STILL AROUND AFTER THAT. I hope they change it in manhwa. Cuz obviously, they can just eliminate Nera because that gurl has already committed a lot of crimes. Especially, she attempted to kill Iris and Iris is already part of the royal fam. The grand duke now knows that Nera is not his fucking daughter but WHY.IS.SHE.STILL.AROUND.

9. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    I do hope that they change it from the novel & just get rid of her here. There's no need to keep her anymore & at this point. If not the author is just unnecessarily dragging this story on at this point. She used up all she could & was abandoned what more is there for her?

Peerly and ArkiV_10 like this.
  10. Ark182

Ark182 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I told you the dumbass Author is just keeping her to keep the audience otherwise a lot of people would've dropped this already.

Ophelia_Hecate and Chunin like this.
  11. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine if all of us isekai-ed into the novel, we'd all be on a hunt for Nera, since no one else seems to be:blobpitch:

Peerly, skytempest, Ark182 and 4 others like this.
  12. lan2001h

lan2001h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where have you read the new chapters? It feels like forever since tappas updated the last chapter and went into hiatsu

13. Ark182

Ark182 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually making a fan comic about this. I'll let you know when I start posting it on my blog.

Chunin likes this.
  14. Ganso777

Ganso777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I googled to see the spoilers and I visited here in August 2020... I'm here today and there's still Nera alive and kicking what a hassle

Peerly, Ark182 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  15. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter came out today.
    Nera still in the Dukes house but I think next chapter will be her end. Iris was showing her Dad the phone (I'm guessing she's showing him about the contacts or something). But at the end of the chapter Duke was super pissed & called Nera into his study. I think he's going to confront her about Iris' wedding & the red eyes because it's now proven that she is not the Dukes daughter.

16. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I think of it, why is she in the duke’s house? Didn’t she marry Howard or they hadn’t signed the marriage certificate yet?

17. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also wondering why she's at the Dukes house! Maybe it's because of the Duchess. She takes care of Nera & relies on Nera to stay in good in the Dukes eyes. All I know is that the Duke knows Nera is fake, and he looks super mad at the last panel!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    DOHere likes this.
  18. Ark182

Ark182 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely house arrest which is most common for troublesome young Nobles who seriously F**ked up.

19. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter came out today. The Duke called the Duchess into his study, not Nera. Iris was also there.I think he confronted her about meeting with Iris mother very angrily. They have a heated altercation where the Duke Is just yelling at her and even threw her to the ground when she tried to grab Iris. She runs out of the studying freaking out & NERA IS STILL SOMEHOW THERE?!? Nera finds the crying and scares Duchess and pulls her to her side. Nera has a plan and both she & the Duchess are scheming something together... Probably to hurt Iris... again... ugh.

I mean this is ridiculous ! How does Nera still have power? Duke just needs to come out and say that Iris is his daughter, he's leaving the Duchess & Nera is a fucking fraud. Why is this still being dragged out. I'm so frustrated!!

20. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole set up was ridiculous in the first place. How in the world could the duchess chase Iris's mother away? She wasn't exactly a powerless nobody. None of it makes sense. The duke and Iris's mother should have been married from the beginning before Iris even existed. I forget the contrived and ridiculous reason they weren't. Nera and her family wouldn't have any connection to Iris or the marquessate at all. And then, well, this ridiculous plot wouldn't exist. This whole story exists on nothing, but nonsense. The powerful (the duke etc.) have no power and the powerless (Nera) have all the power in the world somehow. :facepalm: