Spoiler Undercover Empress // Irregular Empress Manhwa

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Choct15, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Choct15

Choct15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] A member of the famous Arthur family that possessed skilled swordsmanship which went into ruin, Estella. Disguised as the male Estien she lived as a regular knight, hiding the exceptional talent she inherited to avoid discovery, but one day the crown prince makes an unexpected offer...

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  2. Choct15

Reading List:
    Link
    The raws are up to date I think until ch 14 from newtoki.

I've been MTL it since I don't know how to read Korean. I'm so confused with Ch8

The Arthur family gained a lower status to a Baron because of the increasing debt and losses incurred by Estella (MC) grandfather. After her grandfather passed away, the dad continued the family line of swordsmanship and passed it to his sole heir Estella. Her father died when she was 18 yrs old, she only knows how to use the sword, she doesn't know how to sew nor to cook. Hence, she can't find a job as a maid. Luckily her father registered "Eisten" in the family register as her mom existent twin brother. Thus Eisten Arthur was born

It'll be great if someone who's proficient or intermediate in Korean to share translations tooo

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  3. Razziel

Razziel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone knows about spoilers of the novel hahaha

potatobutstrong and Mehrnush like this.
  4. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anymore spoilers on this? :blobpopcorn: The eng manhwa is till chapter 5 & I wanna see how he proposes the offer to her but also what the deal is behind his dead fiancees

potatobutstrong likes this.
  5. miso_soup

miso_soup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i got from a mtl, the prince's dead fiance was a witch, which was why he killed her.

6. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    i need spoiler for this. but there's nothing to see here yet.

7. Charm_reishin

Charm_reishin New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can u pls.send me.the link to newtoki? Thank u

djan29 likes this.
  8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Red head c*nt

Do these psychotic ML even have feelings.

Just once I want an MC who rejects the ML because hes happy to murder other people easily. You know, like most people would do. But no what usually happens is that hes only kind to the MC and still a murder hobo. Worst trope

9. Furiae19

Furiae19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then i recommand you to read Lamia Orphe is dead, it's a frustrating manhwa cuz there's a lot of mystery but the FL doesn't take any BS from the ML and she's mostly hated by the readers because of that but that's nothing new. I've stopped expecting people to like grey female characters,they just want a Mary Sue who immediately fall with the ML even if said ML is a psycho... But he's in love with her and only kind to her so it's okay right ? Right...

10. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh yeah i kinda figured that- i also got the feeling the other fiancees also tried to trick him because of something & ended up dead as a result lol

but he had some fun chemistry w/the mc so i’m excited to see where that goes :blobpopcorn: thanks!!

i also LOVE how lax & laid back the fmc is lol she’s fun

Ravenz, Staceystar and miso_soup like this.
  11. miso_soup

miso_soup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His former fiancee probably wasn't as innocent as she posed to be and was most likely only using him to gain power. I mean it makes sense as to why he had to kill his fiancee, since she is a part of a witch organization thats planning something sinister in the shadows.

12. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    what about MC family ? Is she have a twin brother?

13. GolgoGolgo

GolgoGolgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is a lone child. When she was born her father knew that she'll have a hard time since everyone in their family is a sword master so in order to help her he put a boy name as well as her and with it no one will suspect her identity as boy.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    torte1315, Rokai, minimoni and 6 others like this.
  14. Choct15

Reading List:
    Link
    Estelle agrees to the proposal: being a stand-in fiance for 5 years with the prince.

She resigned from the low-knights group she was in. She then went with the Prince somewhere as Estelle. She was left alone in the room. At first she thought that the presence she sensed were from the Prince's people but apparently they were assigned killers ( most probably from the empress)

It was 3-1 battle I think, I can't really remember. FL used some cutlery as a weapon and removed her wig to beat the guys.

yes we love a BADASS FL

The prince gifted her Holy Metal Lenadium (plate & cutlery set) that cleanses any type of poison that it touches.

He also prepared a DESSERT feast for her as a reward in surviving the first assassination attempt towards her as the Prince's fiance.

The prince brings the cutlery set wherever he goes.
    ML: you should bring it with you wherever you go. So you can continue to enjoy your favorite (eating) time confidently *smirks*
    FL: well I don't really worry about such things * in her head: the only thing I think about is how good the food will be*
    ML: it's not just that, I also enjoy watching you happily eat.
    FL: If you say that, it'll be difficult for me to eat in front of your majesty * full face blush*
    ML: but what do I do if it's true?
    *CARTS of dessert rolls in*
    She got mad at ML cause she wouldn't be able to finish the dessert, and that it'll be a waste.
    FL: It's a sin to waste dessert
    YES EMPRESS, WE DON'T SUPPORT FOOD WASTAGE.

ML said not to worry cause if ever they can share the leftover to the palace staff. Still FL wasn't pleased, so ML said next time he'll prepare the dessert feast in smaller quantities.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  15. Choct15

Reading List:
    Link
    FL still addresses ML formally. ML asks her to speak comfortably and call him by his name instead of his title. (He got jealous cause FL was addressing Sir Hans casually)
    FL retorts that they're business partner so she's uncomfortable to address him with his name. ML then says, I think within 5 years you'll be comfortable enough with me to call me by my name. So can't we hope for a more casual relationship?
    FL: from the sound of it, it seems like he plans to spend more than 5 years with me. What the hell is he thinking? ( Internal dialogue)
    FL: (MEMORY FLASHBACK) the subtle sweet behavior of ML- pleading eyes when he proposed, him wiping FLs face when she had some cake near her lips.
    FL asks ML if he likes men cause he's showing too much interest to her( cause ML doesn't know that she's really a girl). She also asks if he has any illegitimate kids that she would have to stand in as their mom. ML was so shock and said "why can't I be greedy for someone talented?" " I won't give up" ( I guess he's referring to pursuing a casual Relationship lol)

Then ML invited FL to spar together.

FL was fired up cause she wants to win against him. (In their first meeting ML was able to figure out her weakness, so she wants to beat him)
    During sparring
    She tried changing her approach.ML saw right through her plan and punched her.
    ML: during my mercenary days, I don't fight solely relying on the sword.
    FL: I know (shit he saw through my intention)
    ML: don't be so cautious. Let's continue!
    FL: (all internal monologue) every time your majesty strikes with his sword, there's an unknown fire that gets ignited in my heart. He is truly an opponent who makes me show my true strength and skill in the sword. So no matter what I want to win!

16. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got an instinct that the ml aka the crown prince already discovered he as she. In chapter 1, she mentioned that she got drunk n crossed path with someone unimaginable (of course he was the ml). Mybe he knew since that.
    Act its kind of weird the ml offered him to be stand in- fiance whatsover.

Eraien, Rokai, KriFiLinah and 6 others like this.
  17. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    Im so addicted to this manhwa. Its way too funny. Lol. I like the mc and her laziness. I hope we can get more spoiler.

18. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. linnil

linnil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link