Is anybody else having issues with google translator?

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by ferociousreader, Mar 31, 2017.

1. ferociousreader

ferociousreader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chrome, Win 8.1

When I want to read ahead on some stories and use google translate button 'translate this page' (gray one),the first couple paragraphs looks good. Than the rest of the text not only will bunch up together it even will repeat several times some paragraphs. Example :

Ghosts know that damn wizards have no means to continue to monitor them. Once he heard some bad words, I am afraid they really do not want to leave here. I = 53> Alice hum chirps stood up, rushed from the portable lumbar bag out of a variety of bottles and jars, began to restore their own injuries. Although this has left the magic swamp, but she still dare not complain about the wizard who adults. Ghosts know that damn wizards have no means to continue to monitor them. Once he heard some bad words, I am afraid they really do not want to leave here. I = 53> Alice hum chirps stood up, rushed from the portable lumbar bag out of a variety of bottles and jars, began to restore their own injuries. Although this has left the magic swamp, but she still dare not complain about the wizard who adults. Ghosts know that damn wizards have no means to continue to monitor them. Once he heard some bad words, I am afraid they really do not want to leave here.

When I use the extension google translate none of this issues happen, but the downside is that it won't automatically translate when switching to the next page. On the other side I tried using Firefox the result - it has glaring weakness, after translating when you jump to the next page it won't appear in history (consequence of using 'go back' button can be really painful). So I'm currently out of ideas how to deal with it. Any suggestions?

2. Miri-Bell

Miri-Bell Semi-crazy Magic Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Google translate is cursed by demons. It's a well known fact that it's a miracle if it's completely understandable.

3. Matamaru

Matamaru [Kuuu~][100% a trap]

Reading List:
    Link
    this will happend some time but i just get over it

4. Laurence02

Laurence02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, sometimes when smaller pieces are translated it works out just fine, but God forbid if you try to translate everything... right?