Question Is anyone else having trouble with foxaholic?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by CadmarLegend, Dec 3, 2021.

1. CadmarLegend

CadmarLegend one and a two and a bing bang boo!

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to read a novel on the site, but almost every time that I get there, I just see that it says Cloudflare isn't supporting it. I think it's not down because I was on it a few moments ago (even after getting the Cloudflare thing) but then I refreshed and now I can't get back.

I know it's not a problem with my internet.

I went and searched "foxaholic.com" (yes, I was originally reading a novel there so I decided to see if I could at least get to the homepage), and seeing that it was loading, I decided to go and search up "scribblehub.com". I literally got on to scribble hub, clicked the hyperlink to take me to the login panel, misentered my credentials a few times, finally correctly put them in, logged in, and finished checking all my ten notifications, got on google, searched novelupdates.com, got onto the forums, and made this thread... all the while my little foxaholic tab continued to load.

AND

My spotify is completely fine. I'm listening to a few songs right now, in fact. All my other tabs are working well. I could for some reason kind of get onto the site from my phone, though. I will check again if I can still do that. But... is anyone having trouble with foxaholic, too?
    Ah, I just opened a tab that checks for if the site is down, and it says that it's down. I shoulda done that first... I wrote too much. Don't wanna delete it. I'll still post it. At least it'll serve to tell people the site is down right now.

Mr. Tired likes this.
  2. Bad Company

Bad Company Crossing the highways of fantasy

Reading List:
    Link
  3. CadmarLegend

CadmarLegend one and a two and a bing bang boo!

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, I searched on that as well... but I wrote too much and didn't wanna delete my whole post...

:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::blobflag::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpL:

4. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s up and running now

Lurking and CadmarLegend like this.
  5. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    When in doubt of the site status, I recommend you check out the Foxaholic discord server for any and all updates. :blobpeek:

CadmarLegend likes this.