Question Is Black Iron's Glory worth reading? (In YOUR OPINION)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Battalion, May 27, 2020.

1. Battalion

Battalion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want your opinion. Not "Well, it depends on what you like, blah blah blah." Don't know whether it's known for being really bad at the late-game stage or not, so here I am asking ya'll on your thoughts. Thanks!

2. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know it’s on Hiatus according to NU, Just making sure you know before you read it.

3. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from some hundred chapter i read, i dont enjoy it.
    it got magic element in it but it focused more on something like industry revolution, creating better weapon and do wars.
    magic need resource and the resource for it has been depleted and most powerful ones has left to other planet and probably never come back, you can see MC uses runes and group of enemy magician shows up but thats it

adrianvs likes this.
  4. zenla

zenla { Totally human being} {Kingdom building fanatic}

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm quite a slow start if you want action. It goes later into magic/hunting/army and finally kingdom building. Personally I think if you prefer brain dead stories then it is not for you.

5. adrianvs

adrianvs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with him also mc is smart but a shit of man, he doesnt assume responsabilities and blames another

6. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm might be spoiler but tldr; I stop reading cuz author not good with romance and I’m not looking to read harem

I liked it for a while until mc started to sleep with that one widow as a fling sort of thing. It’s cuz it was rather random and unnecessary how much author wanted justify its normal for army guys to sleep with comfort women multiple times but.. I don’t enjoy the author’s romance in other series too, I get it’s just a fling, but probably will drop since the harem tag got added.
    Basically it was ok for me until mc had to go to join the military idk I just felt like everything started falling apart. Like the family and friends fell apart which made sense but mc just went solo military and it started going downhill for me because he did whatever like sleeping with that lady. And yeah I was hoping this novel wouldn’t have harem but so much for that xd
    And yeah the novel is slow like his other one so it not fulfilling at all unless I binge.