Discussion Is CP 2077 gonna be like F 76 or NMS?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by DunnoGoodUsername, Dec 15, 2020.

1. DunnoGoodUsername

DunnoGoodUsername Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So here’s question for you; is Cyberpunk 2077 gonna be like Fallout 76 or No Man’s Sky in the future?
    Little to no spoilers please!

2. Megatron

Megatron Decepticon

Reading List:
    Link
    No mans sky forsure, they promised fixes. Fair warning though, DO NOT get the game if you're still running ps4 and xbox one, if you get it on pc make sure its a beefy pc. I don't get the hate tbh, fans were crying up a storm even sending death threats to devs about delays. Can you imagine the hate that would spew off of these incels if they delayed again? Lmao, can't win with these dudes.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
    MrSplashy likes this.
  3. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean it will have many major bug and too much expectation ruined then yes

4. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    if u listen to every little bitch complain about it then yeah sure float that hate boat

but honestly any game that doesnt have some super transgender gorilla or some shit is gonna have hate nowadays

"cries in game awards"

metazoxan likes this.
  5. Lazybumkin

Lazybumkin The Worlds Greatest Parasite

Reading List:
    Link
    No unlike those games its actually good the story's there and gameplay is good but it is a missing some of the wow factors that were in the game but they couldn't get just right hopefully with the dlcs it adds to the missing content as for the graphics I'm running it on a day one base xbox one besides some stuttering here and there with the fps I haven't had any of the bugs people are reporting it's not as pretty as next gen but that's to be expected also cpr begged people for more time but the children of the internet had a temper tantrum and made them give in going gold means that the game is finished with story and mechanics but still need to be debugged and tweaked but people didn't understand that

6. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’ll probably be fixed later to where it’ll be great.

One thing I find extremely stupid is people saying it’s a PS5/XsX game and they should buy the console if they wanna play it, last time I checked it was made for PC/Ps4/Xbox1 and only backwards compatible on the new consoles.

7. Darkaeluz

Darkaeluz 『Whosays25 Onii-chan』, 『He who gave up on Love』

Reading List:
    Link
    More like Witcher 3, it released with all kind of bugs but the devs took care of it and by the end it won Best Game of the Year

userunfriendly and metazoxan like this.
  8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best thing that happened is tlou2 won and cuased mass suicides and coping
    I don't even like that game but holy hell was it cathartic to watch all those little who screeched at the game like Neil druckman killed there first child lose there collective shit

9. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    meh. overhyped

10. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    quite overhyped but doesn't look bad
    has the potential to be the next skyrim in a few years with tons of mods that fix everybugs and add a tons of feature

11. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's almost like this was made by the SAME DEVELOPERS!

Seriously this is only getting so much hate because twitter puritains have been waging war against it off and on for a while now.

A year ago they were accusing Cyberpunk 2077's developer of being a white supremacist ... HE IS A BLACK MAN!

Well after that died down and they gave up their nonsense claims they clung to the fact the game lets you modify genitals regardless of gender to claim the dev was transphobic. So all his hate on bugs is being largely driven by them because since it isn't WOKE enough for twitter's cancel culture.

As someone who has legit played the game and didn't pay attention to the hype I can say this .... it's perfectly playable with a decent PC. Even with a gaming PC there will be some minor visual glitches at times like occasional floating objects and you might run into a crash here and there but I've played for hours with no problems. So don't let these trolls trick you into thinking this is Fallout 76.

12. phobos

phobos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i had far more problems with CP than with TW3 on release

thought it had been 2 freezes , 4 blue screens the rest is mostly immersion breaking bugs not game breaking ones (still change log reads like there were quite a few queststoppers etc) its just annoying to see floating items, no clipping with cars, hopping cars because the refuse to go foward or backward, or vid sequences where a person moves a cigarette, the cigarette multiplies and floats in the air npcs/enemies "beaming" around etc
    but i would say the game is still solide/fun and even better than what F 76 habe become after years of fixes, it just cant make up with all the hype combined with some weaker mechanics, mostly run around like a clown when you go after item stats and behind the items seems to be no logic
    a hot pants can have more armor than your kevlar padded military pants
    also upgrading and drops seems to work against each other

13. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Witcher 3 good? I’m thinking of buying for Xbox, when it gets ported...:rolleyes: