Is he even human ?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by NekoMK2, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Do you know him or read his Nover

1. Yes, and I read several/one his novel

49.2%
  2. Yes, but only know from friend

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, but I read several/one his novel

24.6%
  4. No, who is he ?

11.5%
  5. Why I must care ? JP LN just go die

14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am talking about Kamachi Kazuma- sensei here, if you didn't know who is he then you at last know To aru majutsu no Index or just last year Heavy Object , he author for those 2 LN and not only that 2 he still had many other tittle who either ongoing or already completed
    And just minutes ago I found this in FB
    https://facebook.com/ToAruMajutsuNo...2155.110343732371320/1462777323794614/?type=3
    He still created another series even though he still have ongoing series and what make he rather inhumane all his series hardly met Hiatus because he focused in other series and his ongoing series not only 1 or 2 but several of them (Index, Beatrice,HO, Blood sign etc)
    Now take a look at other author for example Takadzuki Jou-sensei (campione, Meiyaku Leviathan and Chronicles Legions) he to few examples of author who had several ongoing series in same time but unlike Kamachi sensei who had everything running in normal pace (some rather long realest) Jou-sensei need to put Hiatus to his other series to focus only at one of his series.
    Not much is known about Kazuma Kamachi's personal life, which is also true for other light novel authors in Japan. As an author, he is known to be consistent in writing his books, releasing at least 3 books per year. Starting in December 2014, Kazuma has been releasing novels monthly on 4 different titles while working on 3 different manga titles.
    Kazuma Miki, editor of the A Certain Magical Index series, released a book and a chapter named Kamachi Kazuma the Legend confirms/debunks rumors about him and talks about him:[3]

• Continues writing even with the Norovirus.
    • Once held a meeting without his manuscript in hand and accurately remembered everything down to the line number because “it’s all in my head”.
    • Completed A Certain Magical Index Volume 2 in only 17 days.
    • Had almost finished writing A Certain Magical Index Volume 6 before Volume 5 was released and had the plots complete up to Volume 9
    • Is abnormally fast coming up with his plots for A Certain Scientific Railgun as well.
    • Has worked on writing a novel, coming up with a manga plot, writing a short story to be bundled with an anime, and coming up with an original game scenario all at the same time.
    • Completed Heavy Object Volume 1’s manuscript in only a few weeks after getting the go-ahead on writing it.
    • Sent in the manuscript for Heavy Object Volume 2 a few days after getting the go-ahead.
    • Will write the manuscript before a deadline has even been set or will bring the next volume’s manuscript to a meeting discussing the previous volume.
    • When asked for an original short story for a magazine project, brought the completed manuscript and a full novel manuscript that did not have a deadline set yet.
    • When asked for a single short story for a magazine project, brought ten stories in and asked them to choose one.
    • Takes a break from writing by writing something else.
    • Always attends the anime script meetings and recording sessions except when sick. Came up with the ideas for every single original episode.
    • Always writes a short story novel for the anime. Already has two Dengeki Bunko novels’ worth.
    • Has plenty of manuscripts that he ended up rejecting or that had their release delayed. Altogether, it adds up to five Dengeki Bunko novel’s worth.
    • At the most, has supervised the serializations of seven manga adaptations at once.
    • Wrote the entire main scenario for Million Arthur and supervised the details of all the card characters. Did the same for the sequel.
    • Continues to bring in new manuscripts with no set deadline. Keeps doing it even when asked not to.
    • Has been releasing novels monthly since the end of 2014, but still has a years’ worth of manuscripts stocked up (as of October 2015).
    • When asked how he can write so much, said, “If I don’t keep writing, I’ll crash. Like an airplane.”
    For more information
    http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.co...achi_Kazuma_10th_Year_Anniversary_Celebration
    http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.co...achi_Kazuma_10th_Year_Anniversary_Celebration

Silvarion, Setra, Nyamsus and 3 others like this.
  2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like Japanese men tend to be workaholic.

chamchaworld, AHKoT and EvilMc like this.
  3. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His "personal" translator too, Js06. I've seen his name on most of Kamachi's work, manga and LN. And he still handle other series as well.

NekoMK2, Sherrynity and Mark-18 like this.
  4. valdesaga

valdesaga [IDN] [7thMay] [V]aldes

Reading List:
    Link

NEET workaholic and otaku lol~

Never socialized with others people lol

5. SenjiQ

SenjiQ [Wise, for a Bird]

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus it helps that he doesn't have to write any characters

6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    he is human~ he just like that~ a successful one~
    19656.png

7. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Might be that virus, norovirus fault.
    Searched it up: Ogh, its not nice at all. I hate it.

8. dniv

dniv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. He's sports minded and he socializes. He's also a genius. The only Japanese writer that writes more than all Chinese authors, and who does so with amazing quality, nothing like most JN novels.

NekoMK2 likes this.
  9. NaM

NaM 『♔ Re dell'appostarsi』(The GentleMaN)

Reading List:
    Link
    His cultivating to be an Immortal (and a wizard maybe?). In short, he's probably immortalizing his self through his work..

10. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't read his novels but I watch To Aru Majutsu Index anime does that count as the 3rd option?

NekoMK2 likes this.
  11. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    What can I say? He is not Mad Snails

12. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? HUH?
    the hell you mean by that?
    you dare compare Kazuma Kamichi to that trash !?

Nyamsus likes this.
  13. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    they go well together considering how monstrously quick JS06 can pump out his novels

NekoMK2 and Mark-18 like this.
  14. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    5/7 would bait again

15. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    He is clearly has Time Travel at his disposal, or maybe he has Clones, lots of them.

AHKoT, hachiman hikigaya and NekoMK2 like this.
  16. Neruz

Neruz sssSSSssss

Reading List:
    Link
    Some authors are like that, they just produce totally unreasonable quantities of content because they enjoy what they do and see no real reason to stop doing that.
    It's the result of that rare combination of talent and enjoyment; when someone is both good at a thing and genuinely enjoys doing that thing, that is when the magic happens.

Mark-18 and NekoMK2 like this.
  17. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe, at last you know his work after all he involved himself in anime production too
    If he never socialize how he even able to publish his book lol
    At minimum he still needs to contact his editor moreover his work also got anime add to people he needs to interact lol
    But...But.... Looking at his track record it almost hard to imagine him human

18. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Whelp hope he can maintain a good health with so much at stake, wow.

NekoMK2 likes this.
  19. Deleted member 36162

Deleted member 36162 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet he get a heartache right now because all the jinks you threw at him now .

20. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    ..TJSS releases 3 chapters a day and hasn't rested since years ago ._. I don't read till the end but can this guy compare?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.