Spoiler Is It a Fortune or Is It a Woe?(다행인지 불행인지)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Nov 13, 2020.

1. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much to everyone's spoilers! A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO @NohrNeir 's FOR ALL OF THEIR SPOILERS! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

This question wasn't answered yet and people kept asking it. LOL. Did Duke Grandpa die? Or because Dylan was more conscious about his health, then Duke Grandpa didn't die?

And also, is the novel still ongoing? Or is it already finished? Thank you for the spoilers! I can't wait for other spoilers! :blobsmilehappyeyes::aww:

Alniyat, Minmon, Aymee and 2 others like this.
  2. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    The grandfather only died in the original novel. There is no mention of his death in the current timeline. I even mentioned he met up with Yvette in the first side story where they discussed about the pearls he sent to her. I did noticed people asking about his death but I assumed if they read my side story spoilers, answer would've been implied. This also goes for the other question regarding Cedric's succession. I'm sure Cedric is still the heir as he's still the best out of the rest of Graham's grandchildren and the fact that Graham handed the pearls to Yvette means he finally does view her as the "Duchess" even though Alexander had already passed away and she had remarried.

As I've also mentioned several times before, the main story already ended. There's only 5 volumes to it. The side stories are what is ongoing. The side stories, I can only read from Kakao purchased with cache. They're not part of the volumes. I have to wait for the wheel to spin for cache to unlock them. People who get impatient with answers regarding their kids, it would be nice if you don't rush and take your time to read. I had mentioned previously there were no mention of kids because at that current time, there weren't any new side story chapters of the kids. Dylan just recently got pregnant in the latest side story. This means I still don't know yet much about her child. I don't have enough cache as of now to unlock the last two chapters of that side story. When I am able to unlock the chapters for new spoilers, I will share them, but people who don't read makes me less incline to share and thus why I had been sharing more on discord instead. :blob_teary:

I don't want to spam this forum with discussions or questions that get asked many times. I know there are people who come in here and want to easily find the spoilers to read.

3. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh... I see. I'm happy Duke Grandpa didn't die at all in the current timeline. I'm sure he'd be very ecstatic to see his great grandchildren.

And I'm sorry. Whenever I asked whether "whole novel" is complete means the main story and side stories are all completed. LOL. I don't usually differentiate the two. :blobsweat::blobsweat:

Gellyannoying, Jukki and NohrNeir like this.
  4. Losthope27

Losthope27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I just finished reading the manga/manhwa till latest update . ..is there a novel for this???

Thanks

I totally love this!!!

5. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is but it's in Hangul/ Korean.

Thank you very much, NohrNeir, for all the spoilers! :aww::aww::blobparty::blobparty:

NohrNeir likes this.
  6. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is, all these characters could've been themselves or someone else. As I've mentioned, the current Dylan wasn't the past Dylan. They're people with different souls, reborn. The current Dylan was someone who was from another world, a world where she was able to read the novel of this world, and then we have Adelaine who keeps going through rebirth as herself. This implies that when someone dies, their soul can be reborn through different means. The current Cedric might not even have been the past Cedric. He dreamt of seeing the different Dylan's before, same (Dylan's) soul, but different body. This could've meant that the current Cedric was also transmigrated. People who are reborn does not necessarily always remember their past.

Yes, there is a novel for this. I had been spoiling from the novel since page 3 so if you want to read on them, you can check it out from there. :blobReach:

7. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting here for the lil cuties spoiler. I hope their babies will look like the grandmother. :blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy:

8. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oho! If that happens, then I'm sure grandpapa will be so in love with the babies and will spoil them rotten! :aww::cookie:

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  9. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Dylan is very pretty! I wish she didn’t think of herself as plain

10. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. Thank you so much for the share and to summarize the story.
    i read all the thread. the story seems really interesting! I like their relationship and discussion! The MC is so fun.
    I don’t have any question. Just want to show my gratefulness!

rosieposie, samira01 and NohrNeir like this.
  11. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hi, there!!! Thank you so much for the amazing spoilers and all the detailed info!!! I have a question what happened when she run away? How did he chased after her?? If you can spoil I would be super grateful! Thanks for taking your time doing this!

NohrNeir likes this.
  12. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Viola had gave each of them a ticket to see Dylan's favorite book as a play. She was trying to help them mend their relationship. Dylan did not know and went to see the play on her own, only to later on have Cedric join her at the terrace. They had a conversation whilst watching the play. Cedric had been holding up in his head when to apologize and he finally blurted out the apology, but there was no explanation to it, so Dylan misunderstood that he was apologizing for the kisses he gave her before and taking back his feelings towards her. She left the play early and told him to stay to finish watching the play in consideration of Viola.

When she left early, she called up Cecilia (I believe it's Cecilia, don't recall rn) to help her return home (to Langton). While this was occurring, Cedric then, returned home to his butler informing him the lady had yet to return to which Cedric got confuse (since she left early).

Dylan snuck into Emily's room and woke her sister up. They had a conversation where Emily was worried for her sister and wondering what was happening. Why was she home? Why this late? Dylan just reassured Emily, it was because she missed her so she wanted to visit. Emily then realize, her sister wasn't as strong as she believed and might actually have some issues on her own and she wished she could be strong enough to help her sister as much as her sister had always helped her, but Emily isn't. They had some drink. Dylan got a bit drunk and spilled out her relationship problems with Cedric. Emily then, went to grab water to help her sister sober up.

While her sister left to grab water, Dylan opened up the window. It was then Cedric showed up at her place very upset. Whatever happened here, I've spoiled before when he believed she ran away to be with Miles.

I still haven't gotten the wheel yet for cache this month so if anyone wants me to spoil on anything further than chapter 8 of the side story, feel free to pm me the raws. :blobsad:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    Am_elf, Bella94, karaa00000 and 79 others like this.
  13. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlocked 1 more chapter! :blob_pompom:

Cedric's's brother had been visiting Dylan from time to time ever since that day and he would bring gifts to her. He also enjoys drawing her as she's a good model (very expressive). Her baby bump had been growing and now pretty visible.

One day, Dylan was complaining lovingly about Cedric. She had to tell him to go work because Cedric did not want to leave her side. He had gotten much more overprotective, as well as the staff. There was also a time when she was going through morning sickness, she wasn't able to eat anything because food will smell fishy to her. Cedric who watches her would also lose his appetite and also not want to eat as well. She would then feed him to get him to eat. Also there was a time she started having raspberry pudding craving, and not just any raspberry pudding, but the one from Sutherwick house. That night, Cedric drove straight to Sutherwick to grab the head chef and brought him over to make pudding for Dylan. Dylan did not know until Mrs.Thompson told her. She, then, tried to lecture Cedric about it. He didn't feel guilty at all over it and even felt proud and confident he did a good job. She threw a pillow at him and he caught it, still not feeling guilty one bit. Despite it all, Dylan does feel he is a good husband.

Cedric came home and went over to her telling her she shouldn't be walking around too much and how her legs are swollen. Dylan got Cedric's brother to defend her that she didn't walk much. Cedric did not care and proceed to carry her bridal style. Dylan tried to fret over it and even tried to tell Cedric there's guest. Cedric's brother looked away and Cedric told her looks like the guest doesn't mind. He, then, left with her leaving the guest unattended. Cedric's brother thought to himself it was yet another interesting day.

If anyone wish to provide me the last 2 chapters feel free to. :blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    Am_elf, Assassel, Bella94 and 95 others like this.
  14. Vinajovan

Vinajovan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaahhhkk thank you.. I was about to think to ask spoilerr because I miss cedric and dylan then I saw blue button from you. Made my day. Thanks!!

NohrNeir likes this.
  15. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute ~~ <3 Thank you so much! :aww:

NohrNeir likes this.
  16. Gellyannoying

Gellyannoying Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I think according to the manwha chapter 14 or 15, her brother said during the wedding ceremony that she was 20 mins ahead of him. So maybe they are twins. Kindly correct me if my understanding is wrong.

DOHere and Ang3Blue like this.
  17. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope you're right

Gellyannoying likes this.
  18. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe they are twins.

lazynoodles and Gellyannoying like this.
  19. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlocked another special chapter and had to make some corrections to previous spoiler.

Ethan does not have a brother and the new character that showed up in the side story is Cedric's younger half brother by 7 years, Yusevias (Usevias?) from his mother's second marriage to a playwright/artist. Cedric thought his half brother hates him so he rarely brings him up when in actuality his brother looks up to him greatly. He travels around a lot and doesn't get along with his father who opposes of him going into the arts if he can't become famous.

News travel fast of Dylan's pregnancy and everyone knows about it. Was released by all the press and everyone's interested in the Duke's first great grandchild.

Cedric had became much more hypertensive and keep himself busy to calm down. Cedric have been making things for the baby with his own two hands. Even got into woodwork to make toys for the baby. At the moment he was knitting and Yusevias watched him. He asked Cedric if he can paint the daily events that had been going on since he finds it interesting and Cedric lets him.

Viola wanted to visit Dylan but wasn't able to since Yvette feels she'll be a bother to Dylan who had been resting often. They talk about when Viola was a baby and Yusevias comment how he rebelled when his mother was pregnant with Viola.

There came a time when they were deciding on the child's name and Ethan wanted the child to have his middle name 'Benjamin' to which Cedric rejected that idea. Ysevias casually said 'Precious' and Cedric thought that was a great idea and put that on his list of already 30 names. Ethan sarcastically joked might as well add Admirable too, to which Cedric thinks is also a good idea.

Ysevias continues to send Dylan gifts even when he can't see her in person anymore. Eventually he was able to see Dylan and she asked him to draw her. She would like to see a painting of herself in case before she dies. (She's still worry of pregnancy complication due to her mother's death.) Ysevias managed to finish the painting before the child was born.

Am_elf, Bella94, karaa00000 and 103 others like this.
  20. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much! I hope she'll have a safe delivery. :blobpensive:

Miao Meow Liz and leyeh2 girl like this.