Spoiler Is It a Fortune or Is It a Woe?(다행인지 불행인지)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Nov 13, 2020.

1. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Just think of Cedric and Dylan and most of the people as roles in a play. And souls just enter these characters when they die and go around to different characters in different plays. And then there are some souls that kept playing the same character like Adelaine's soul who kept coming back as Adelaine. So Cedric and Dylan's souls are souls that travel to different characters when they died. So who they love doesn't matter as they've traveled throughout many characters and usually don't remember their past lives.

A good example would be like an actress in a musical playing the same role over and over again, that's Adelaine. Then there are actresses and actors that play a role once and move on to play in another play, that's Dylan and Cedric. Cedric and Dylan weren't supposed to fall in love after Emily's death. There's no fated love. As Adelaine had proven, she was able to change her roles with her choices. At some point she was the lover of "Cedric" and there are other choices she made that led to other things. And in this lifetime, she chose to be single. She didn't steal Cedric because no one was fated to be with anyone. Each character in the play can choose to do as they wish. It's more like those free willing role play stories.

2. Noialcinoi

Noialcinoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey thanks for the explanation and I said stole because I read they had a conversation like that on a previous spoiler and also I think we might have something different on the fate part because you know these stories they are always, always fated hahahaha.

Jukki and NohrNeir like this.
  3. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the characters may be fated since if Adelaine never changed her goal, she most likely would've end up with Cedric again so I suppose you can say the characters Adelaine and Cedric are fated to be together. If you've ever read Raeliana, it's like how Beatrice and Noah were written to be together and in this case it's the soul that seems more fated to be together than the character since Noah ended up with Raeliana (who was the former soul of Beatrice).

Here Cedric's soul doesn't matter since any Cedric with whoever's soul had almost always ended up with Adelaine.

4. Noialcinoi

Noialcinoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But variable in this case is not only Adelaine( srsly these names keeps getting harder to write) but Dylan too. Also- and please keep in mind I am only talking based on the spoilers itead in this topic- I read that Kat( Ady) said that Dylan was always supposed to end up with Cedric and Cedric saw the past Dylans in his dream? Uhh okay things keep getting mixed for me even as I write and try to understand. But thanks for the spoilers and explanations:)

lentilha, Jukki, its0k and 1 other person like this.
  5. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is Adelaine never explained why she think she "stole" Cedric and she had ended up with Cedric in most past timelines. Maybe Dylan was fated to be with Cedric and Adelaine had "stole" him to get a better life for herself. Either way it questions the notion of the different souls since past Dylan was never current Dylan's soul. And that could be said the same as current Cedric's soul might not even be past Cedric's soul since he hinted with the dream. Maybe the author couldn't explain it well enough so it was never explained. She time skip almost all the conversations regarding it between Adelaine and Dylan. Even with Cedric's dream, it was just written in like a paragraph at the end. It might just be a plothole.

6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was under impression that Adelaide ended up with Cedric only in the timeline which Dylan has read as a book, so her phrase about stealing Cerdric made sense at that time.
    I’ve only read your spoilers so I obviously don’t know the details but could it be that originally in the very first timeline Dylan and Cedric were a happy couple and after Adelaide started being reborn again and again she’s always interfered with their relationship?

Bella94, SkyLisette, lentilha and 3 others like this.
  7. ifevilwhyhot

ifevilwhyhot Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone got a link to the novel?

8. Kikim

Kikim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree! I miss them a lot.

9. lentilha

lentilha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's my assumption too. That's the tone that "actually I was the one who stole him" gives. That he belonged to Dylan first.
    If I'm not mistaken Adelaide was reborn in that story line multiple times and in one (or even maybe more than once) of these multiple different lives she messed with things and chose Cedric but if things were to be as intended Cedric would naturally be with Dylan.

StrawberryShin, its0k and Jukki like this.
  10. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Erden?

11. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From Secretly Hot Husband

12. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link

Many thank for your spoiler and your patient to explaining again and again and again.

And here i want to ask. If the couple "CD" has Twins, what their boy name?
    In the above, i believe i just read the girl name??

NohrNeir likes this.
  13. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't say twin. Only said girl.

Jukki, NohrNeir and By.Eve like this.
  14. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me but I want to know their story until you know they will be grey and old and until they diee because bruhhh the storyy is so sweettt

Jukki, NohrNeir and PattyCakes like this.
  15. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    My Bad... I'm so ashamed of myself, cause my eyes and my braind didn't sinkron well...

But, than a lot.

❤❤❤❤

PattyCakes and NohrNeir like this.
  16. Uchicha101

Uchicha101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the latest release of the manhwa and I'm dying to know if how deep was the relationship between Katrina and Cedric on the current timeline. Did he actually slept with her?

The moment when Dylan mentioned "it's all your fault" to Cedric somehow tug my heart. His ex - lover resurfaces and put Dylan on a bad situation.

Jukki likes this.
  17. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We see the little sister in chapter 73 can someone spoils me about her please?
    She seams to be testing the MC but is about to cry for her brother love for his wife after hearing some answers to her questions.

Jukki likes this.
  18. tealvalley

tealvalley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Viola did in fact test Dillon, she asked Dillon wether or not she loves Cedric, it is revealed (chapter 73) that she saw Cedric looked tenderly as he talked about Dillon so she concluded that he loves her very much and the tabloids/newspapers contain various articles that talked about how Cedric is madly in love with Dillon however Dillon breaks this and told her to not believe the tabloids which greatly upsets Viola as she believes her brother loves his wife very much but his wife doesn’t love him, she runs away to go to Cedric and tell him that’s Dillon isn’t a good person. She didn’t tell him why though.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
  19. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t get this this part in manhwa to be honest, probably because of MTL. It was also weird that MC was saying all this stuff to a baby sister who’s so young and loves her brother a lot. I do understand that MC doesn’t want to be misunderstood and that she’s honest, but imo it’s unnecessary to be so open when talking with a girl whom you meet for the first time.

20. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea but the MC believe she is gonna be replaced as the wife in the future, so she is probably making it easier for the little sister to get over her when she divorce the ML. Even though we know they are not gonna divorce