Question Is it the same???

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by edition, Oct 26, 2021.

1. edition

edition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Greetings dear everyone,
    I wanted to translate a novel called "万人嫌真少爷重生了" on fuxs1.com and tried looking if there are other publishers and found a novel called"万人嫌真少爷重生了
    [末世]" on jjwxc. The author seems to be the same (宇宙第一红). But!!! while similiar the introduction is different. In one the MC is called Shi Jin in the other Gu Qi and there are slight differences in content, but also many similarities.

So question: Are those two different novels or is one a fake?

Thanking you all in advance.

moonbao likes this.
  2. Aop

Aop [Great Destroyer of Filth] [Dao of Cleanliness]

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are doing mtl, name changes is common. I've seen in a few paragraphs, a character's name is spelled 5 different ways.

3. puukkiss

puukkiss I'm Keeping My Eye On You!

Reading List:
    Link
    Some Chinese authors have series that they call the same but change up the theme.

〖星际〗 万人嫌真少爷重生了[星际] - The Young Master is reborn/Thousands of people think that the real young master is reborn [Starcraft/ Interstellar]
    Shi Jin was born in a voluntary orphanage, but he is the most eye-catching medical soldier of the Imperial Military Academy.
    Like a thorny rose, it grows savagely and arbitrarily.....

〖末世〗 万人嫌真少爷重生了[末世] - The Young Master is reborn/Thousands of people think that the real young master is reborn [the end of the world/ Post-apocalyptic]
    Gu Qi is a real young master who was abducted. The child, just like him, is called "Gu Qi", and even looks similar to seven points. The family members call him Xiaoqi....

4. Sanrsl

Sanrsl 『• scummy MLs don't deserve a wife •』

Reading List:
    Link
    moonbao likes this.