Discussion Is it worth continuing?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Leosinurat, Oct 13, 2019.

?

Should I continue? If it is which one

Poll closed Oct 17, 2019.
  1. Yes

21.7%
  2. No

13.0%
  3. Yes, you should end anything that you start

21.7%
  4. The novel's extra

26.1%
  5. Everyone else is returnee

43.5%
  6. Stop friendly fire

30.4%
  7. Infinite competitive dungeon

30.4%
  8. I reincarnated for nothing

13.0%
  9. The books eating magician

21.7%
  10. Warlock of magus world

39.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leosinurat

Leosinurat [Master of None]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there everyone
    Several days ago I saw that the novel's extra is come to an end, also remind me that I actually dropped it somewhere, and then I remember other Korean novel that I dropped halfway
    Now come a question, is it worth continuing those? Not only TNE I also think about toycar novel that I actually dropped everything that he wrote (EER, infinite, skeleton)

Is it really worth? I mean they were good novel at first , and I even remember became an F5 sect,can't sleep for thinking what will happen next , that's just how exciting it is for me, but then I dropped it
    It's just come in a day and I was like
    Nahh I don't want to read it.

There's also a reason I don't want to continue, I don't remember the side character.

Sorry for those rant, just want to know your opinion on this, is it "REALLY" worth it?

mir likes this.
  2. Kuroguma

Kuroguma [Cyber Lich] [Aspie] [SOX][Forgotten Perv]

Reading List:
    Link
    We can't really decide for you. All I can say is, maybe try reading a few more chapter on the series see if the reason you dropped it is valid still?
    I know I sometimes binge read different kinds of novels, sometimes I want novels with game elements, some times I want system administrator, some times I want korean dungeon novel etc.
    And while I read one type I put the others on hold up to indefinitely.

mir and Leosinurat like this.
  3. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    that is a subjective......is worth your time reading those novels? each of us have his own taste on novels....
    personaly i reccomend to read EER if you want to reading something crazy and don't have anything else to do...
    as for the other i can't realy give an opnion since i dropped most of them whit only "novel's extra" missing a few chapter to the end....

Leosinurat likes this.
  4. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1182 warlock of the magus world

5. Leosinurat

Leosinurat [Master of None]

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree that we want a certain different novel at a time, this time however I'm reading TCF , I will try reading a few chapter of those

Yes it is, I have time and when I decide to continue I feel it was as hard as reading a paper for my college task

6. ZeroBlink

ZeroBlink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't like most of these.

Everyone is a returnee- the comedy ruins it for me ( Protocosmic Virgin MC- facepalm) The setup is amazing , but the comedy is way to immature for me, pure cringe. Yet somehow people like it.

Stop Friendly Fire- is actually kinda cute, but is plagued by "stat pages" and "skill description" syndrome.

I like Warlock of Magus world , it's actually my top 5 , but a lot of people don't like it and misunderstand the book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.