Spoiler Is Li Muwan still alive

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hexwolfx, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    Li Muwan is has some know a character who was in love with the MC in Xian Ni (Renagade Immortal) does oneany be kind to give me details if she is alive and comes back. The ch number of turn or details are good just remaber to leave a spoiler tag. Also are there any pics of her?

Raven Evernight likes this.
  2. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Li Muwan dies due to old age (500). Wang Lin saves her soul and body to journey for a way to revive her. As Li Muwan was about to die due to old age Wang Lin returns to Chu and obtains a rank 6 pill recipe to help Li Muwan break through to Nacent Soul, and just as Li Muwan's body could not take it anymore, the pill was completed and JUST as she dies she formed her nacent soul and Wang Lin defies the heavens reicarnation cycle to put her soul into a baby that did not form a soul yet, just like what he did with Wang Zhao. While that was happening he fought with the "messenger of heaven" who appeared to make sure that Li Muwan's soul gets sent back to the reincarnation cycle. She was resurrected at the end of the story.

DEF00D3B-3FF6-4220-911F-943798C232D9.jpeg 70C44702-3986-494D-9FAF-61FEB696B58C.png