Discussion Is my logic unacceptable or what?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Apr 6, 2019.

?

Answer?

1. Acceptable

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. WTF

17 vote(s)
    70.8%
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People righting me what's right or wrong, but such grievances are far cry to mine. I live by the righteous law of evil. Meaning, only I can be evil, and everyone else must be righteous. Only I can be saved, and everyone else can't be saved, because they never committed any wrong or evil. Only I can wrong others and myself, and others must not, because they will be wrong if they did. Them being wrong is going against my wrong, therefore making me the one who erred. I am always righteous only when I'm wrong, and anyone who blames or slanders me of wrongdoings I never planned or yet to commit, I feel vindictive. I will prove them that they're right, by committing the wrongdoing of my own will. The world shall never be forgiven, because only I can redeemed. Such sinful exposure is a threat to my pure soul. All sins are mine to own, and all sinners are mine to take. Innocence other than me? Impossible. Such innocence can never be, because I exist. Kill me? You committed a mistake by righting, therefore you have wronged. I exist to sin. I sinfully exist to be human. I humanely commit evil to become inhuman. Inhumanity possess no sins or limits, therefore inhumanity is perfection. Almost angelic; nigh divine. Why is everyone so sinful? Why must I be the only one who is human, normal, and innocent?

Kuro_0ni and Blackwater like this.
  2. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    what?

AMAEN!!!

3. Catfish

Catfish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude go home, you're drunk

IceLight303 likes this.
  4. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Logic is not about acceptability, it's about validity

5. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    by that logic me shitposting here is righteous desu~

Lazriser likes this.
  6. Farborn

Farborn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am surprised, but it actually makes sense somehow

7. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    But does it spark joy?

Cascadian Rex likes this.
  8. kuu0haku

kuu0haku [ ]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zheya You would probably like the novel Qualidea of Scum And a Gold Coin, it has a protagonist who believes money to be the center of everything, if anything can't be bought by money then effectively it would become useless. And no, I don't accept that logic, it can go to hell for all I care.

9. Dawngawser

Dawngawser Something something

Reading List:
    Link
    Because this is bullshit and you arent.
    Hmm
    I would say that your logic is unacceptable because you say there is right and wrong.

10. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    By that logic TRUE PEACE can only be achieved if HUMANITY is wiped out~ :aww:

11. kelkel1133

kelkel1133 Well-known Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Martyrdom?

12. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you trying to make a new cult that worships you as their one and only GOD?

If that's the chase you are on the right track. All you need now is write more of your own holy text and get some folowers, then you are all sett for life.

13. Lirikan

Lirikan [Charming Mollusca] [Cephalopoda Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why don't you try visiting this kind priest?
    Maybe he would give you some useful advice. :blobpopcorn:[​IMG]

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  14. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    If you like indulging yourself with anything simple and convenient, then yes.
    Nah, I won't read such a novel, because I don't believe that money should be the center of everything. I'm quite the ascetic even though I'm a hedonist (not sexual).
    Therefore proving I'm righteously evil.
    No, true peace or peace have no difference. There is only peace until or in death, and everything else is conflict whether you'er aware or unaware of it. You surviving right now is because you lived off the rewards of the defeated.
    There only sin was existing to die, but this does not make them evil, but more righteous than most. I pity martyrs, because they died for their cause against those who wish ill over the many.
    Let me correct you on 3 things.
    1. There is already a cult here in the forum. The Cardinal Cult accepts all sins and sinful existences but rejects all sinless existences.
    2. I don't plan to or admire myself as the only god, because I value humanity more than divinity so much, I hate humanity and crave godhood to weed all humans until I end myself from the boundless universes.
    3. As for holy scriptures, I already possess the Sacraments and my Words. It's right there at my signature in the reply. Read the last sentence.

Chrono Vlad likes this.
  15. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Just anything will not spark joy. I would feel insulted, if I felt like it.

16. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    A mere inhuman priest preach me humanity? Funny from the preacher who abandoned his humanity to kill a legendary vampire who seemingly sounded more human than most.
    I rather listen to this priest's preaching.[​IMG]
    Do not limit "anything" to "everything". You are making law out of love. Love all you want or wish to love. Not make love out of all, but love all you want to make. Anything does not mean everything. This is not world of sharing, but thieving. Steal anything righteously and legally, and you will be a renown and civilized person in society. Steal anything wrongly and illegally, and you will be a criminal and infamous person in society.

I tell you, child. There is no wrong in committing evil. The only wrong in committing evil is not acknowledging it, therefore insulting evil and making light of righteousness. That is the greatest offense you can commit in a lifetime. So do the world's evil tragedies, but always remember that is evil; not common, mundane, or sane. Be a double edge sword, not a cloak and dagger. Be a sinner that bears their sins honestly, than a rat hiding from being branded by burning iron. Be human, not good or evil. The Cardinal Cult welcomes ye to mine arcane. Accept it, and you shall bear the Seat of Eyes and it's Sacrament. Reject it, and you shall live as you be now.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  18. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not about whether to accept your logic or not, but more like, it is the human nature to be wrong sometimes and be right sometimes, people aren't perfect, and when you say inhumans, I say yes, they perfect because that is a race that doesn't exist, perhaps exist only in your imagination, they are the perfect race that doesn't err or commit evil, they are your image of perfection thus you idolize them as it seems, and the only conclusion that I came to, you mate are either trying to be an imaginary creature perfect in your image and action, not seeing anything you do as wrong even if it is to others, or you are trying to be a powerful criminal unbound by any laws and only do what you want, and neither are good, psychologically speaking, therfore mate, my advice is to go to the nearest asylum and check in before you make something foolish and unforgivable :facepalm:

19. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link
    I love to desire and obtain. This is indeed what sparks joy.

20. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Neither, but I do crave the former more than the latter. In a way, I just want to live where life takes me. My life's motto has always been "LET IT BE FOR IT WILL BE.". If I live happy, I live happily. If I die happy, I die happily. If I live unhappy, I live unhappily. If I die, I die. If I live, I live. If I regret, I regret. If I don't regret, I won't regret. I am all accepting and rejecting. My will be done, no matter how low or small it is.
    Then those are your sins. You acknowledge them, therefore are a righteous sinner like everyone in the Cardinal Cult. Will you officially bear the Seat of Eyes and it's Sacrament of Reflector Incarnations of Boundless Corpus? Yes or no?

Deleted member 155674 likes this.