Spoiler Is President Lu Bankrupt Today?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, May 4, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is President Lu Bankrupt Today?

NU Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/is-president-lu-bankrupt-today/

Synopsis
    Cen Xi as a god of poverty, her performance had always been very good, until…

One day, Cen Xi woke up and found herself in another parallel time and space, turned into an unlucky eighteen-tier actress and having a hidden big boss.

Cen Xi, who was born in the divine realm moved to stay in the big boss’s house. Since then, the big boss began to fall in love…

But Cen Xi found that her sealed divine powers were slowly coming back.

Was it that the way to go back was to lose and spend the boss’ properties?

So Cen Xi started spending the big boss’ money and swiping the big boss’ cards, hoping to return to the divine realm as soon as possible.

But why did the money of the big boss keep increasing? And it was increasing faster and faster?

Her powers as a god of poverty was almost overwhelmed by the speed of the big boss’ wealth!

This was too unscientific!

————–

Lu Jingcheng: ? ? ?

The wives that others married are getting richer. The wife that I married is trying to make me go Bankrupt.

It's a long novel. Synopsis look good. Is it worth reading? Any fluff? Some spoilers please so i can decide if i can digest it.

2. EmpressRouge25

EmpressRouge25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw I went here hoping for spoilers. I’m at ch 8 (of translated version) and it’s funny so far. Will update more once I read more!

3. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is from a review i saw on the NU page
    ML is the lord god (meaning he was made by the world (or something... I mlted this so not so clear on some of the details) and he had to under go 3 lifetimes as a trial so that he can trully assimilate with his power as lord god. His emotions were sealed, especially his ability to love, so that he will succeed. However, he kept on meeting FL in all 3 lifetimes and fell inlove with her. I think his task was to live out the full life of the character he became during the 3 lifetimes but he kept on dying early bec. Of fl.

In the first lifetime, he killed himself after knowing FL died to revive him.

Second lifetime, I think he was a prince and a genereAl. And FL was a beggar. FL killed herself (I think) in this lifetime I think bec. She didn't want ML to fail his job (protecting the country) bec. His enemies had her. He died of a broken heart, I think.

Third lifetime, he was a monk and the FL was a flower demon. He fell inlove with her, but people or I think other demons wanted to kill fl. FL died and ML destroyed the world bec. Of it.

So basically, ML failed all 3 trials.

He remembered what happened in all 3 lifetimes after he went back to being a god. He couldn't accept fl's soul dissapearing so he used his divine power to bring her back. This caused most of his divine power to dissipate and he was also punished.

FL become a god whose power can make people poor, after being revived by ml.

Time passed and ML kept protecting FL from harm. But he was about to disappear bec. His powers were almost used up so he created or manipulated a world and put FL there. (not sure about this part). He became FL's husband there. He thought they could live the whole lifetime there before he disappeared. He wanted to spend his last moments qith her but some stuff happened where he had to rescue FL so he used his power which totally almost drained him. He had to leave his mortal body and return to the god worl. He was imprisoned by the law something people. Bec. They couldn't let him die before the next lord god came.

Blah blah blah, FL founf out where he was but wasn't able to see him. Then they found out that FL and ml's child (FL was pregnant) was the next lord god so FL made a deal with the law something people. The child (who FL called money or lucky bag) could give ML half her divine power so yhat he could live and the law people would help do that however, the baby had to stay with them and FL can only see the child one's a month. FL took the deal. However when ML returned, she found out that he had lost all his memories of her. She went to the law people and asked why. It was bec. The divine power had to assimilate with ML and to do that, they had to seal his emotions or something love root.

FL had to stay away from ML bec. She was afraid what happened in the 3 lifetimes would happen again. This qas bec. The seal placed to seal mls emotions will be undone if ML and FL were closed together. If that happened everything would be invain and ML would die. So blah blah blah.... thats where current or almost cureent chaps are.

[collapse]

EmpressRouge25 and Korleone like this.
  4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm wow , that sound like a mess. Lol
    don’t you hate it when “law” of the story try to make u follow the plot. -...-
    why can’t the couple live a happy life together

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    EmpressRouge25 likes this.
  5. EmpressRouge25

Reading List:
    Link
    Update: I’m at chapter 205 now. So far there’s no sad moments and it’s all fluff and laughs. There’s a minor villainess but she’s a whole clown that doesn’t really affect the story lmao.

6. EmpressRouge25

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooop so... it’ll be sad later on ig? Maybe I’ll read again once this is complete. It’s lw draggy but ngl it’s still cute.

7. nate.msc3n

nate.msc3n Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to find a website link where I could read the novel to the end but only found the MTL novel website whose translation was not that good. Can you provide a link that you use to read that translates this novel well until the end? Thank u