Spoiler Is the Strongest in Another World a Hero? A Demon Lord? No! it’s a Fairy ~desu!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by eirei, Nov 11, 2020.

1. eirei

eirei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternate Title: Isekai Saikyou wa Yuusha? Maou? Ie, Yousei Desu!!
    yōsei san ga sekai o happi-endo ni michibiku yō desu

Description:
    A girl who drowned in the sea while asleep and then was reincarnated in another world realized that she was fairy. Why not a human? There was no explanation? Realizing she had already died it was then an agreeable fairy that appeared before her. She was then taken to the land of fairies. “Well, anyway, since I have been reincarnated into this world I want to travel around to all places!” She decided to go on a journey with her friend but the world is quite a troublesome place. Fine, let’s bring em all down!

This is a story of a certain fairy who guides everyone to their happy end. Murder is definitely a NO desu!

~

I wanted to make a spoiler thread, I am not sure if there is one, but I couldn't find any. So feel free to put any spoilers.

I have question about Aidle's love interest, did her romance grows to other characters? or is it just stays the same?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/