Recommendations Is there Any Omnipotent MC?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SpHyNx, Aug 25, 2017.

1. SpHyNx

SpHyNx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You My friend, is f*cking awsome...O.O
    There's quite a number of those that I already read especially in RRL But there are some I didn't so Thank you very much!

2. Luckisnotexuse

Luckisnotexuse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    np, i also like op mc

Baldingere and SpHyNx like this.
  3. SpHyNx

SpHyNx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr There's just something bout op MC that makes them great

4. adwaitv10

adwaitv10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for this big list of novels. Could you do a little more favour and arrange them in the order of most liked to least liked by you. Since you like OP MC this will be a very helpful for many others to start somewhere. ( I have read around 5-6 of the novels in your list, so could you please arrange more than 8 of them according to decreasing order of quality.)

5. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Xhinn

Xhinn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Blue Mage Raised by Dragons

7. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
  8. ShouSpicyChan

ShouSpicyChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Invincible Uncle-Grandmaster, Hes Literally OP as Fck as you can just from the Title he is He Can Literally Destroy Everything and KIll Everyone.
    and Also He can make a Pill in First Try with Simple Ingredients.. Level 5 peak Pill! he can make his own Pill recipe, This Guy is So damn Strong he only need to lift his fingers hes like one punch man. he doesnt hides his strength and not arrogant at all he only fights when we he needs to..... he loves
    wines so much he is the Vice sect master of a sect and the junior brother of the sect master... this novel is good...! full of comedy when it comes with their sect since its literally the sect master fault (HAHA) i love him.. he also single handle made a divine artic by chance and can destroy a whole army just by one_tenth of its power Lmao (its a gun) hes 16 years old..for how he cultivates he says he just gets stronger every single day when he gets older
    he destroyed a large major sect lol and the purple fineds which the whole sourthern land was supposed to be subdued by them then he goes and defeats them like a single flick and killed... came back and saved the whole Land :)

Disciple, Don't Cause Trouble, Master Won't Leave the Mountain!

While this one here is also OP very Op dunno which is more Powerful of The Two, but Invincible Uncle-Grandmaster
    for me is actually much a better novel i loved the comedy within the sect and his relationship with his damn unreliable senior brother (but this guy here is powerful too y'know hes not the sect master for nothing after all) The mc is not arrogant in here
    he knows what to do like a mature would. hes like a god lmao and yes maybe he is now hes like yansen or one punchman this powerful mc is not inferior To Disciple, Don't Cause Trouble, Master Won't Leave the Mountain!

Anyway Back to the Novel While This Mc transmigrated from The World he was actually really weak and cant cultivate
    Then some old fogey took him in and lived together One day his Master Finally passed away he was sad but there was nothing he could do and decided he needed to sleep to accept on everything thats happen...but then some ghost tried to attack him and he got a system out of nowhere a system called "protagonist halo" he still cant cultivate bu ttheres this barrier thingy where he could expand it using halo points he got by killing or quests.... in this barrier everything listens to him... the grass soil, tress, and everything its like he owns the world and mc said...hes invincibles as long hes in the barrier HES A GOD IN THIS BARRIER....no one can kill him inside like he even easily grew spiritual fruits and easlily made spiritual trees with his hands and i havent gone too far yet to the novel but once he upgraded that ssystem of his he can bring anyone back to life in the barrier lmao TOO OP RIGHT? (im tired of typing lol hes just op really just read it buy its tempting)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  9. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Look for novels with a god protagonist
    Like She was called god, as well as Satan

10. potato413

potato413 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC reincarnated into heavenly dao. He is already born god of a small world, so this story is more about the growth of the beings living in the small world and their growth as their growth also makes MC's small world bigger and him stronger.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/way-of-heaven/

11. AZ21

AZ21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shepherding Humanity and Low Dimensional Game the MC is actually omnipotent because the mc is the god he created them..so maybe try that..