Spoiler Is this Hero for Real?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chance, Apr 18, 2022.

1. rikomanto

rikomanto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are actually several devils who comes to follow him so not sure who your asking for. If your asking for the first devil (the male one) named Kogmos then he will only follow the MC for a short while after which he leaves the side of the MC. Later on his place is invaded by the heroes and the saintess who uses his area as a training ground but are surprised that that there is an actual devil living there. While he's able to make them suffer and even kill most of the heroes several times the saintess keeps reviving them and eventually he is defeated. However the gyaru heroine falls in love with him, cause he's so handsome, but he's I believe forced to become Yu Bora's (the heroine who loves the MC) slave/servant to survive.

The second devil introduced joins the MC and Kogmos a little before Kogmos leaves, she is a female devil named Diaroca at first she tries to kill the MC but after being beaten repeatedly she relucantly follows him around. Kogmos initially tries to instigate her into attacking the MC or flirt with her but seeing as Kogmos is so weak she never gives him much thought. Eventually Diaroca turns into MC's first waifu I guess? Being impressed with his power and wanting to follow him everywhere.

wait a moment !! isn't mc impotent as for now, how could he take a wife ?

twistingfeelings and komo komo like this.
  2. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    I can work with that, DM me or drop a hint?

3. Mino Mino

Mino Mino Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Daud، post: 7065020، member: 27896"] يوجد موقع يصل إلى 400 موقع ولكن الجودة ليست جيدة [/ QUOTE] The name of the site please

4. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't post it, request a DM from daud

5. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will MC defeat the evil goddess? How does he enact his revenge? (if there’s any at all)

6. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not really impotent it's just that his boner instantly deflates. The demon waifu however only cares about power at first and since the MC is the most powerful being she's ever met she starts to like him. You have to remember she's a demon not a human so for her power is everything pretty much, she does also like how he treats her for some reason. But again there is nothing sexual between them far as I reas and her love? is mostly one sided while the MC thinks she's useful.

It hasn't happened yet as far as I've read. Might update in a few days since I'm gonna look around for the later chapters.

7. CrimsonHazel

CrimsonHazel [Sarcastic Green Tea]

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the outer god become more friendly with MC? I mean seeing that she got her own trauma and all
    Or did she keeps her spectator attitude?

8. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    She's mostly shown to be jealous/angry when other approach him and befriend him especially girls. Most of the time she seems to want it to be just the two of them and that he stays a "lone wolf" far as I've read I don't remember him suffering in anyway from not being a "lone wolf".

Neyva likes this.
  9. rhea4765

rhea4765 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi Ixcez
    how did the other heroes found out about MC? Did they know that the goddess is bad and that she basically throw MC away? Will they realize that they were fooled?

10. Cronggo

Cronggo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They just found out

The two girl found out that han soo go in the fantasy academy,while Choi kang min found out in the place where Han soo fought the green orc

Choi kang min have been stack in that place and he will find there his wife and they will have a child it's around chapter 155 in novel

What's the name of the site

11. Kralzer

Kralzer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i have some spoilers about Celebreth (fairy girl ) ,what happened to her ?
    And Who are the wives/harem of the MC ?

12. Sleepy_silver

Sleepy_silver Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone dm me the site that had more than 250 chapters? cuz I can't find it anywhere. And I really wanted to know what happened next

13. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the site still up? And if it is, could you please send me the link?

14. Alen johny

Alen johny Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many heros find out that mc is alive?
    There is a girl amoung the heros i don't know her name but I think she is class rep what happens to her.
    Does any girls from the hero's end up with MC?
    What about the girls that used as breeding horses what happens to them?
    How strong is now MC?
    Does anybody know please tell me

Hi.
    How many heros meet with MC
    There was a girl amoung the heros i don't know her name but i think she is class rep what about that girl does she meets MC
    Does anyone from the hero's end up with MC
    What about the girls that became breeding horses
    How strong is the mc now

15. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    somone that has read this and the FFF class hero can tell how are they connected beyond this being a re-telling?
    I am skeptical about this beeing a alternate timeline because time shenanigans were already touched plenty and resolved in FFF hero, but really cant figure how something like this could happen as a sequel unless things go really really bad after the end, but cant be a prequel either, unless again, things go really really bad after this, though i think the last is more likely they are all still kinda farfetched

16. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're completely different stories, the author just used the same name for the MC and some characters

17. Hadosh

Hadosh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone has spoilers of the ending please share it.

18. hamsmart1

hamsmart1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been 2 years since I finished reading this novel. I read it in kakao. The first half I dare say that this story is fun and awesome. But the second half turned out to be a rubbish novel for me. I wasted a lot of time reading this.

Mc become a guardian of the universe