Discussion Is this karma

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Sourceofchaos, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man... that family is filled with assholes, no wonder the kid turned out like that. If I had been in your place, I would have done the same things the child did to you to the child's parents. I would have began throwing him a fork in the foot, then one to the face and if at that point he still hasn't done anything, I would spit on his food.

But that kid really was a piece of shit. I don't really mind being hit by a child on the legs or torso, but if that little shit hits me on the face or even worse, my penis, I would be really pissed. Though I have no idea what I would do. Hitting the child hard would cause him quite some damage and get me in a lot of trouble.

But really, you should have have told the father, "Your kid did this to us," and spitted on his food.

2. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually i this happened to me, I will grab the kids hand no matter how much he's kicking fuss or trying to bite me and bring them back to their parents and told them to take responsible for their children.
    They will yell at me and I will yell back at them. Never escalate to the point of fight though, since I am a girl and the parents can't hit me.

3. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should complaints to cafe manager from the beginning, because it was also cafe fault that they don't manage cafe good enough even make someone spilt at your food even if it was a child.

4. Sourceofchaos

Sourceofchaos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i will use my faces kicking instinct

5. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    You’ll probably suffer the same consequences speed-o’-sound sonic suffered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.