Forgotten Title Isekai ecchi Manga

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by HentMas, Nov 24, 2021.

1. HentMas

HentMas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I know, there are like a THOUSAND of those, but this one stood out to me because the twist was kind of interesting.

This happens in the first 9 or so chapters.

The MC saves a girl from something or another (CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED) , afterwards the girl, realizing the MC is strong, asks for his help and protection, because she's a run away princess that didn't want to marry because of politics (or something like that)

The MC goes "HELL NO!" and tries to get rid of her because he doesn't want anything to do with the king or nobles or any of that BS, with his modern common sense he is very wary of the nobles that can treat everyone as things and doesn't want to even get close to them.

Something or other happens (again can't remember exactly what) and they end up drinking in a tavern, the tavern owner (a cat girl?? or a busty nee-san?? can't remember the character exactly) gives the princess a potion to "help her" get "her man"

So the princess drug r*pes the MC and the next day tells him he haves to take responsibility for her now since she can't marry anymore and he's the one that "deflowered" her. (THEY ACTUALLY HAD SEX, SOMETHING VERY FRIKKEN UNCOMMON IN THE FIRST 3 VOLUMES OF THIS STORIES)

The dumb MC accepts and have sex with her again... since they are a couple now and everything hahahaha.

And that's all I remember... I found it interesting because it's not that common to see the FL HARD R the guy in this stories, and the relationship advanced like a cannon ball taking out what makes this stories somewhat annoying to me.

It was heavily implied that they were gonna be running away from the pursuers of the princess, and I have a feeling that the BBG was her fiancée... but he was something like a demon lord in disguise or something, I don't really remember this clearly... so this last part you can omit if you remember something but this doesn't mesh with it, I may be just speculating and mixing different works on this part.

Regarding the art it was all very common stuff, the MC (I MAY BE WRONG ON THIS) kind of reminded me of and adult ALPHONSE from FMA (the human version, not the armor version) and I distinctly remember the "light armor" the MC is using is black, (he's using something that reminded me a lot of Saint Seia) and the princess is also wearing the same type of armor but I think it's pink (can't remember if I saw the color on the cover, or since her armor is just gray in the manga I assumed it was pink)

I would greatly appreciate the name, I found the whole premise interesting, but I don't remember where I read it, it's being a while, couple of years at least since I read it.

2. dio

dio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Synders

Synders La Persona Superiore a Dio

Reading List:
    Link
    HentMas and dio like this.
  4. dio

dio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. HentMas

HentMas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is it, thank you!

As I said, the rest might as well be just my imagination, I don't remember everything and I've read so many shitty Isekai stories that sometimes my brain jumbles everything together in a huge amorphous mass of stupid plot devices and dumb resolutions.

Thank you Dio!

dio likes this.