LCD Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Amphidsf, Mar 29, 2016.

1. marine1corps

marine1corps Invisible to all Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Now then he would have probably have helped them IF the "hero" didn't just accept it outright. Discussion among affected members BEFORE you make a decision is really important. Probably because of him being pissed about this, the promise he kept with his dad, and them not actually having a way to send them back to their world all stacked up to make him lose his cool. Now his thoughts a filled with finding his way and not about his friends as much. If he came with them then it would be difficult for him to find a way and thought it would be better if he did it on his own.

After some time and him cooling his head he will probably realize that he was being a hypocrite and start helping his friends from the side lines. He still probably thinks that it would be unsafe for them know that he uses magic because there is a chance that his divine blessings are only secluded to their world.

2. Dreken01

Dreken01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also hoping that he will change at some point. I understand that he is a realist and of course he has his own issues. But how long were they at that castle, not a week and a 1/2? So it might take him a while to go over it. Even if the friend jumped thoughtlessly into volunteering to help, he pretty much ignored the whole situation and concentrated on himself. A real friend would call you on your BS.

3. fgtyufkt

fgtyufkt New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are looking at it a little backwards. Humanity had 0 hope for survival before the king relented and went through with the summoning even when he didn't want to. Suimeis thoughts were one person is not going to be able to stop the millions of demons invading, which is backed up by the same logic as why there are super powerful magicians in the modern world and they are all hiding themselves. His only hope of survival for himself and for his friends is studying the summoning magic and finding a way home before its too late. He also mentions that he believes his friend wont do anything too reckless yet, along with the hero power will keep him out of too much danger. Seeing as there is no current mass invasion besides the country already eliminated and the fact that the hero is not going to charge straight at the demon lords castle with 2 weeks of training at the castle, and that he had no idea the power level of the demons considering white flame was a strong power, he wasn't completely wrong in that assumption. The thing about him not telling his friends about his magic is possibly that it would only complicate things and waste time that could be spent trying to save his friends and as mentioned, keeping them safe when they return. The plot will probably continue by having Suimei meet more people and realizing that he cant just abandon the world like he once thought.

4. Dreken01

Dreken01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The usual common sense don't all apply. With it being a different world and all that.
    So by some of that logic; even though he has a case-full and a sharpener, he allowing his friends to run around with a broken pencil and trying to write an essay. But he will eventually come around and give them usable ones!!??

5. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone explain to me why where are so many groups past chapter 25 who translated this novel? is it so bad or why are where this many translators? and they even don´t use the same chapter counter, what irritates me. first it is ch 1 till chapter 25 and then boom vXcY part Z and i so damn whats wrong with you?! why can´t you just count with normal chapters?! :(
    i really like this novel but this many translators and the irregular chaptercount is driving me crazy

6. nero raregroove

nero raregroove 『Handsome Baldie』『The Traitor』

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc just being selfish. No more, no less. When one of his friends injured in front of him, that will be the turning point *maybe

7. wtfkjp

wtfkjp ASDFGGWP

Reading List:
    Link
    hi folks, im planning on reading this novel now, but looking at NU update list, it got me on a confusing state, some would have "volume" and "chapter" and "part.", then some would only have "chapter" and no indication what volume it is. then suddenly there's illustrations... and then suddenly there's prologue aand epilogue of a volume, which is not available in previou release.... the more i look at it, more complain i have...

but enough of my ranting, my request is.
    where do i start, what do i skip, in what sequence, which order... how the hell do i read this in perfect order.

8. marine1corps

Reading List:
    Link
    Just go to skythewood table of contents for this novel. It should have the listing of all the chapters done so far.

On another note I kinda enjoyed the Reiji's perspective. He seems like the classic hero sent to another world where he ISN'T op from the start and has to suffer through some trials.

wtfkjp likes this.
  9. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    LEGAL LOLI APPEAR!
    I wonder does that mean Goddess view Suimei as hero?that oracle is interesting~ the summoned people usually hero right~

10. Ogami-kun

Ogami-kun 『Blue Shadow ensnaring demons』『FA sect disciple』

Reading List:
    Link
    What appened, has it been dropped?

11. marine1corps

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator lost motivation to translate. Another translator might finish up the latest translation but it isn't for sure.

12. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I see it second time for this series~

13. Upheaval

Upheaval Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    let's play the waiting game: new translation from the start. When will we get a chapter that moves the plot forward? :(
    I'm seriously considering learning japanese...

14. Pray Alpha

Pray Alpha [Lonci & Salty's kouhai]- Leader of Abyss's Harem

Reading List:
    Link
    people in this place needs to chill a bit........

15. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I not even sure to stick and waiting to Tler translate quite number of chapter first or just plainly drop it, at last KnW not this mess since translators stick with WN and not mixed it with LN or like arifureta who blatantly separate translate both (LN & WN ) by different groups

16. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We all should... it would make it so that there are less people trying to kill tlers by throwing words at them through the screen.

Xian Ni likes this.
  17. Upheaval

Upheaval Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Such strong words! i think i'm not the only one to be disappointed to see such a good novel dropped so many times, only to have to see it translated from the start again. I can't even make a thread in the "novel pick up request" because it's being translated.
    If it were the light novel it would make sense to read the novel from the start, since the plot would differ, at least a little... but now i have to wait at least 35+ weeks to read something new. I'm disappointed that is it. The new translator can do whatever he/she wants, it's not like he/she should care what others think. However neither should he/she hope to have many readers. Translating it's a hobby, for most, but so is reading.

Xian Ni likes this.
  18. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if this is the right place to say this, but chapters 35, 36, and 37 of the WN have been translated by Gandire and posted on American Faux.

19. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    you can use http://www.novelupdates.com/add-release/ or contact current available Mod if the release not linked yet~

Gandire Alea likes this.
  20. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't even know where I am at anymore with all of these different translations numbered every which way.

asriu likes this.