LCD Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Amphidsf, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... random chapter skip?

2. Upheaval

Upheaval Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm lost.

The funny thing is that the translator said something along "One more note, this is chapter 83 down. Can you all believe how far we’ve come?? We’re basically half way to being caught up!" and in the comment section somebody replied "Yea r u skipping everything between 44-83" and i started to laugh very hard since it is true. He started translating from chapter 25 so... yea.

Since it introduces a new heroine, maybe it is a new volume altogether. The start of the fourth volume, maybe? Don't know.

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    say from LN story (cuz I simple too lazy read WN counter part) it seem Suime will become peeping tom!
    wonder how they meet and I\m really curius about summon magic system on this story~
    why da new(potential harem member) girl lost memory while other not?
    each country or let say those 3 faction: kingdom, empire and alliance posses such magic but seem have different factor ~
    also it hinted on early vol that Suimei is fated to go fight da Demon Lord~
    weird make me wonder what kind of relation Suimei Earth with magic world~
    still da anti goddess faction also interesting~ from latest chap on LN based on Suimei and mysterious person that pop up in front of collonel it seem there thing like God War~
    really interesting~

4. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems to me like the goddess sent down a summon spell to counter the demons, and each country messed with it, or the goddess sent it vaguely evilly to begin with. All the heroes have a need to follow the orders of God to varying degrees, but Alliance hero just has a vaguely bad feeling with no memories to back it up.

5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    with how Goddess can convey direct oracle there also probability it mess up on purpose by third party~ last summon is 100 years ago~ on such time messing up such difficult magic can be done~
    well I forget how many God there da Goddess begin by A, Evil God and something? Empire, alliance and Kingdom seem have different God/goddess~
    it also come to mind when Lefichan said magic granted by Goddess have no effect for person who held spirit power like her~
    so that magic seem have different route or negating each other? or Lefi just to powerful lel~

6. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there were only those two gods, and maybe one creation god. Light and Darkness were supposed to be keeping the world balanced, but then the demons started getting weakened, and heroes were summoned. So the "evil" god gave the demons a direct spirit power up, to make up for the lack of numbers. Up to there is the basic plot for any story with gods and demons.

Lefi-chan probably couldn't use regular chant magic, because the spirit she would be asking for power, wouldn't hear her over the interference of her own spirit power.

7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF!
    oi oi oi that beyond know some information here~ da tune used is definitely weird!
    put that alliance scheme aside! Lishbaum is really weird! it will so bad if turn to be Dark Vider!
    and same plane as Demon God?!
    oi isn't that mean Earth really related to Magic World?

as probability of brain wash~ welp seem da magic is something~

8. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Might be time shenanigans, Hatsumi may have disappeared after Suimei did, but arrive earlier. This guy might be someone who met Suimei before, but arrived in this world a long time ago....
    I wonder if the country that summoned that hero, did that to her, or the shady people who keep meeting in the background did, and if Hatsumi is also one who "refused" when she was summoned...?

9. Sh1r0r3n

Sh1r0r3n New Year and still a workaholic

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm Happy most of the previous volume was resolved, looking forward to the next Arc development

10. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    the world something Lishbaum regret is really weird and the way know about Suimei character~
    as for alliance yup too shady~ why da Kingdom something not spread word about hero before? unlike Empire and Felmia kingdom announce about it~
    that protection toward hero~ too fishy~ da three faction of hmm non demon seem goes on it's pace~ there also unknown church faction~
    my tail is tingling!

11. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the king just trying to push Hatsumi into entering a relationship with his son so she could produce a powerful heir?? Or was I just reading too much into context??

12. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably both, there are shady dealings involved and they want her to marry into the family.

13. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm Hero beside heir can used as military trump card hence increase a country power~

CountryMage likes this.
  14. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    da curse~ so Mizuki do have magic power perhaps Suimei just seal it to make trouble out from them~
    still that meter and sacrament weapon which need lot of mana~
    ai remind me with on early story~

da prophecy Suimei will fight against Demon Lord

15. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I think it's like the watch said, the world is starting to fall apart, just like their Earth was, and so weird shit is crawling out of the imaginations of people. Mizuki's "Dark History" has been brought to life. It's either that, or Suimei put a curse on those shoes....

16. chopin124

chopin124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww, I know that Suimei is our trouble magnet, but I was sort of hoping that he left a spell on Reiji or Mizuki or something that saves them xD though that'd probably be too much ego stroking... and MC glorifying xD

But I was half expecting Suimei to be the rightful wielder of the Mjolnir sub xD

17. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    he say her circumstance related to curse somehow trolololol~ so I guess he know one or two thing about her and disguise it as chuunibyo~
    da dangerous event on past seem weird~
    still that clock name seem familiar but forget where I see it~
    at least but Mizuki and Reiji start to sniff suimei secret~

chopin124 likes this.
  18. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Key of Solomon, I think, so I guess it measures how far it's turned, how close to apocalypse.

Edit: Apparently not, Lachesis is one of the Greek Fates, she was the one that measured, so I guess that's where the watch gets its name. The lesser key I was thinking about was Lemegeton.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    asriu likes this.
  19. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    oh~ interesting~ so a spirit~ hey it will be fun if spirit faction wanna kick both god and goddess faction~
    and seem more than one magician huh~

and ooh new girl! or is that io kazumi?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  20. LazyLuong

LazyLuong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    starting to reread this novel from the beginning. How vastly different is the LN from the WN? sometimes I feel like the WN is vastly superior, like the conversation about suimei between Reiji's group, as well as that conflict between Suimei and the other hero who wanted to take his companions to build his own harem party.