Japanese Isekai Teni, Jirai Tsuki

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by GuldTasken, Dec 26, 2019.

1. GuldTasken

GuldTasken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Transition to Another World, Landmines Included ( 異世界転移、地雷付き。)
    Raw Link:
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0350em/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/transition-to-another-world-landmines-included/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: My interest toward this novel was because I read a snippet of the manga translated by CaliburnXScanlation. Which led me to take a gander on NU to discover five chapters out. But, these were all released in 2018 with one chapter in 2019 in March.

It is the typical Isekai novel with the feature of death and transition. But I found interest in the novel because it incorporates three friends. The main character, a close friend and a childhood with a crush on him. But there isn't a triangle drama between them.

But the important point is that the god wasn't as Benevolent as he sounded. Since there were landmines in the skills. I feel like the novel has a potential to be a bit of a void filler in the Isekai genre. At least from those five chapters I've read.

Other than that, it seems to be three volumes of LN out. Might be ideal to just translate from the beginning since only five chapters have been done and it can be a good way to exercise understanding of the authors writing and how the other translators interpreted it.

Description:

“Hey there! I’m a Dark God! Not a bad one though, I swear!”

So quipped the dark god (or so he called himself) before he sent my classmates and me away into another world, following our deaths in an accident that no one could have seen coming.

And what a swell guy he was, creating new skills at our behest and offering us all kinds of support. How is he a dark god again?

…There definitely used to be a time when I thought that way, at least.

We should have been more careful. There are probably dozens of my classmates who thought they were getting their hands on a real cheat skill, something that would make them invincible, but now they have to deal with some rather unfortunate repercussions. I mean, he was pretty clear right from the start that we wouldn’t be getting any actual cheat skills.

I suppose they might just be reaping what they sow, in the end.

Oh, me? Well, I’m joining up with a couple of friends. We’ve known each other since we were kids, and now we’re set on leading lives where we won’t have too much to worry about. This new world we’re in might feel like a game, but it’s really anything but.

Leo William likes this.
  2. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall it is more like 3 chapters, but the translator did not admit that they were splitting some chapters into 2 parts.

3. GuldTasken

Reading List:
    Link
    Beyond me. I read all five and I enjoyed the story line. It was a Isekai with a bit more friend focused aspect and such. With a male friend that has a complete different love focus yada yada.

4. namigi

namigi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has this been picked up yet?

5. GuldTasken

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. At least, I cannot see the status change to the post. They have that "Picked up" colour to forum titles otherwise instead of Japanese/Chinese etcetera.

6. HinjakuHonyaku

HinjakuHonyaku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aight, we're picking this up from chapter 4. See ya soon, lads.

7. GuldTasken

Reading List:
    Link
    Bumping this thread. Since the translation has been dead since 2020.

Latest chapter by the author:
    Number 460 / 2022/05/23 12:14