Spoiler Isekai Trip no Wakiyaku datta Ken

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Dec 6, 2018.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Summary: The story of a normal female college student getting involved in her underclassman’s other world trip as a side character. The baby faced『zashiki warashi』girl gets doted on by the『onii-chan mode』henta……ikemen knight more than needed.

Author: Hazuki Kuroru
    alternate title: The Case of the Other World Trip's Side Character!
    link to raws: https://novel18.syosetu.com/n6245du/
    link to translated manga***** https://mangaowl.net/single/65656/isekai-trip-shitara-wakiyaku-datta-ken
    A cry from my heart: spoilers please!

EDIT: NEVER MIND.
    - Michiru the MC is definitely taken as a child she straitens them out.
    - The guardian knight seems to like her romantically --> has a "LOLI yes touch!" feel
    - Michiru is actually considered dead in her world
    - A jealous noble girl tries to antagonize her and the guardian knight went almost scary yandere (that shit came out of nowhere), to save the noble girl MC glomped onto him, called him "onii-chan," and asked him to buy her shoes. There seems to be romantic connotation for this because the knight seems literally "shot through the heart" and begs her to never ask other men about this. She's all - .....this is suspicious. Did I do something lewd? I just wanna to NOT wear freaking heels. While asking about shoes she shoot noble girl a lookm that pretty much screams RUN.
    - We found out that the lady-in-waiting for Michiru is actually the younger sister to the Present King and has 2 kids.
    - later it seems Michiru seems to have the charm to attract spirits that reside in jewels.
    - she's given jewel but feels bad for accepting it and tries to give it back. The spirit a cute shota starts crying and wailing screaming saying "not to throw him away"; Linda sticks the knife verbally and starts saying ,"your actions scream as if you're a mother abandoning her child and a man showing his new woman in front of his current fiancee."
    - Guardian Knight begs the MC to keep calling him "onii-chan" - The lady-in-waiting sighs in annoyance
    - When introducing the jewel spirit all the magicians were like - "we can see him?!"
    - Her friend who became the priestess is all - "have you been bullied?"
    - The MC is all - nah~ Her Spirit goes "I'll protect her!"
    - The people in the other world consider the term "senpai" as part of the MC's name.
    - The lady in waiting is also an OP shrine maiden, and since its proven that MC is loved by the spirits competition to bring her into other noble houses is going FIERCE.
    - The Guardian Knight enthusiastically says he would offer himself as tribute:facepalm::blob_grin:
    - MC continues to freak out until the the Knight says... "until she finds the person she loves"
    - ...? The Knight Guardian is actually a misogynist? Apparently hes so cold and brutal to women in general that everyone pretty much tip-toes around him.
    - They compare the 2 as a mighty and terrifying dragon taking care of a baby chick
    - The evil and uncompromising yandere type inside the guardian knight has been confirmed via lady-in-waiting. It's official they are now engaged.
    - Guardian tells her to stop drinking or else.... he will take her in a room and take her. MC doesn't take this lying down and flirts back. Now the Knight is completely frozen.
    - Cainlot seems to be acting cold and MC calls him out on it. They get along better?:blobconfused:
    - Knight finally gives her new shoes and bans her from calling him by his title or "onii-chan." He's now just Cain.
    - Makes plans to meet the rest of his family.
    - The family is outraged and despairing thinking that their best in the family committed a crime of getting essentially a child to marry. Cain who is thrilled about the marriage forgot that he took his "bride" as a child before and maybe his family might make the same mistake.
    - MC is too tired trying explain that she isn't a child. Also, she tried her best to look a little mature but it was all for naught.
    - MC annoyed once again repeats over and over that she's 21 and a fully grown adult. Cain chimes in that her people just look young like this. Mc thinks Cain is being super rude.
    - The family is damn relieved that Cain is NOT committing a crime. The contents of the younger is weird? He said "Great god thank you for giving a my brother a fiance that only looks like a little girl." MC is all... that's weird.
    - Th younger sister is all - "Thank you - you benevolent god that my sister-in-law is just cute and not an actual little girl." MC ponders "Why are all their prayers are VERY weird.":blobthinkingsmirk:
    - Finally the anxiety gets to the MC and she almost falls. She is then carried like a princess by Cain and he says, "She may be loved by spirits, but she's weak and needs to looked after." MC - :blobfearful::facepalm:
    - MC goes and gets drunk. Cain says a bunch of things but I can't understand.
    - MC happily greets Cain. Cain is being cagey and seems guilty. Tries to apologize, but Mc freaks out and is all "we're not going to get married?!!?":blobfearful::blobsob: Cain assures her that they will definitely get married and MC happily says something cute. Cain starts shady deep breathing and says, "....Ku!.... too cute!.... It's going to stop my breath... my wife~" The lady-in-waiting yells "stay strong!"

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
    Chorkie, geckin, Manu06 and 18 others like this.
  2. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    You know after learning that asking a man to give you a pair of shoes in this world is a euphemism for - “please let me give you my first time~” no wonder hebephilia-knight lost his mind and begs her not to say that to anyone else.

BooBoo, syofiaa, kawaii12345 and 2 others like this.
  3. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!!!!

4. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Angelsmile

Angelsmile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobalert::blobalert::blobalert: spoilers please:aww:

6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I wrote some on my post? Or are you asking for more spoilers?:hmm:

7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER:
    - The Onii-chan had a great time on his wedding night with the adorable MC. He was given a lubricant/aphrodisiac to help with her 1st time. He was floored by its efficacy and lost himself to his lewd enjoyment. He worked reallllllllly hard after that to knock up the MC.

geckin, Sisi_Lisa, Twinkle and 7 others like this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER AND SPECULATION: (CHAPTER 29)
    - in the translated chapter after Onii-chan had to calm down the crying MC due to his "cold" attitude. He had to leaven the room for a while. My speculation is - after holding her in his lap and petting her (to calm her down since she was crying) he had to run to the bathroom to rub one out. Remember its after what happened in the night and he became awkward because of it. Does anyone agree? I mean poor Lina was like - he's a weirdo but trust him.

geckin, Gumiisland, syofiaa and 4 others like this.
  9. erdescollection

erdescollection Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here. Can you provide raw link of the manga? I can't read the novel using my phone because the translation won't work.

lazynoodles likes this.
  10. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u for the spoilers!!!

11. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can read the completed novel? Novelupdates only has up to chapter 29... I tried googling, but I couldn’t find anything:blob_teary:

Gumiisland likes this.