Spoiler Isn’t Being A Wicked Woman Much Better?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reika from kenkyo kenjitsu is like the opposite of this character. But the story is similar in an opposite way if that makes sense lol, I love both books mc
    Oh I was too liberal with English quirkiness.. Im sorry I got too creative... I can do a much more non native English speaker version if you like
    I'll just go ahead and do it OK?

Chapter 31 - 32 remake version minus creative expressions.

Anyway... Her bro, belrick (baldie) has popped out to give her shit about that rumour, he rants about tarnishing the family rep, she asks if he's stalking her and to mind his business, our girl isn't gonna back down, she gives him some gossip back at how he's strugglin at the institute, (you can see his brain working overtime, thinking what's a pleb like you to even comprehend the difficulties of my work!) He keeps disrespecting Deborah without restraint, insulting her quality as a member of the family hitting OGDeborahs inferiority complex (I would've said "Arent you the one lacking? Is it too difficult? Maybe someone with brains should take over your "work"?) Then he starts wanting to know her business with daddy, she keeps giving atitude like a Queen! He's wondering how the heck she managed to wrap their father around her little finger...

He now changes the topic to berate her over the librarian... Apparently off camera this happened... Deborah complained to her Daddy and that librarian got sacked! Her brother rants "how dares she! hes a 3rd gen vassal, so she tells him with cold hard facts... "Your librarian sucked at his job!" he couldnt explain how to find any books she wanted, she basically said the librarian and the library search system sucked! He countered with "The imperial library uses the same system!" So what! It still sucks! He himself couldn't counter the examples Deb's used on that librarian! But then.. he decides to challenge her...

She told him there's a better alternative but he scoffs at her and slips in a "give up on that philaf (stupid name)" jab while thinking, as if she knows a better system lol... Deborah goads him that if she can come up with a better alternative then what will he do? He said he will acknowledge her, like that would happen! so she even recorded his words to shove in his face later!.. (There's a lot of off camera stuff going on! Just write it in author!) She bought a really expensive magic recording item from the GM the other day, but it only records 10 mins worth you can imagine it's uses lol .. Challenge accepted! But seriously ask for more! Like gold! Tsk... Deb's needs to invent a smartphone equivalent and get her business empire underway...

Chapter 32
    When you see a bully harassing a small woman what do you do?
    A) ignore it
    B) Egg them on!
    C) Record it and post it on FB
    D) Use Deborah!
    (Seriously poor Deb's is on battlegrounds so often she may as well be a twitch streamer!)

Deborah watches for a bit as a male student towers over a studious glasses wearing female student, he steps on her dress hem while hurling insults, like her Deborahs brother did last night, his misogynistic babble about how woman are pitifully misrepresented in the magic hierarchy because they can't do math like men can, basically saying women are trash... he snatched her book tearing it up.. (demonstrating his dick size is comparable to his IQ.. nonexistent!) Finally having enough when he starts sexually harassing this tiny lady. Our Glorious Deborah struts her stuff and snaps! Poor fool didn't know what hit him! Imagine a beautiful purple haired Goddess glowing radiantly with the "I'm a Seymour don't FK with me!" Aura "Shaaah" sound effects popping as she enters the arena!

Our Deb's starts Glaring at the peon with her ruby eyes! ready to smite!

She says... "Women are trash? So what am I?" At first he cowers acting like a fawning moron, but then shows some attitude saying women are no match for men at math!
    (Ladies and gentlemen place your bets! Ding ding!!)
    She challenges him to a math duel flexing her fan like a weapon spouting equations like...
    7x7! 49! (Wut... Basic math?)
    That fool was too slow so she flicked the fan at his face like a whip! and on she went spouting numbers at his now swollen face like a pro! That jerk couldn't do anything fleeing like the coward he is, our Deborah wins a Flawless victory!

The frightened student stares at Deborah the purple viper, red faced and trembling..our Princess Deborah says nothing just looks gently at the student and walks off.

In class she rests her weary body after winning a great battle... instead of basking in her success she gets disrespected and falsely accused by her teacher! What the heck... now she's a cheater and lazy student who bullies others do her work... Like wtf!.

The difference between Deborah and philaf is she actually witnessed a real bullying incident, Intervening when he got physical, it wasn't a false accusation like philaf did to Deborah

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  2. Rokai

Rokai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much!!

I freaking love you!

Im addicted to your spoilers

I wish i was in their world. Their maths is so simplistic and in reality, F^^k :(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2021
  3. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait for when she starts her Queen strut...

Chapter 33 - 34
    chapter 33 and 34 not much really happens... Her teacher continues to shade and outright accuse Deb's of cheating without proof, he's really disrespecting her and low key shading the Duke... Everyone knows she was only allowed in because of her Father, she has never shown any sign that she is a smart or diligent student.

This continued as she would sleep in class yet still get full marks, how can a scum like her do that? Obviously she cheats... Deborah keeps slaying these exams dressing up in so much bling (that out shines hollywood!) she flaunts her wealth and magnificence (to lady gaga levels!) finishing exams in a fraction of the time, while gloating and defiantly rubbing it in there faces! However her teacher is accused of being her source of answers lol... (Take that you shit.. how you like that bitch? It's awesome being accused without proof amirite?)

That useless teacher is pulling out his hair (he's already a baldie so not much to start with) investigating the true source of cheating but he can't find shit! He keeps whining that he didn't do it... (play how you like that by blackpink lol) meanwhile Queen Deborah is soaking all the shade and accusations waiting for it to get really big...

Remember that creep who was bullying that student, who Deborah slapped with her fan multiple times during her onesided math quiz duel asswhuppin? his name is William Raymont (I just call him Deb's lil bitch!) His Daddy Marquis Raymont is in the magic tower hierarchy as one of the seven Elders, he hates the Emperor for giving the chief of the tower to the Seymour's lol (I'm sure you can figure out the shit that's brewing amirite?) There's already bad blood between them, as the Seymour's and Raymonts oppose each other in the senate, William wants to use the cheating scandal to crush Deborah adding fuel to the fire! this dude, who struggled to answer 7x7 is totally deluded! he thinks he will be a member of the tower one day serving under the chief of the tower! Lol (Luckily Deborah is being targeted by morons and not someone smart!)

That scumbag teacher goes whining to (my new fave character after the MC, Isidor, and cookie...) the school Dean... He's as hot as her Daddy, in fact he looks just like him! Coz he's Daddy's twin!! (Hottie uncle sighted RAWR!) This scumbag teacher accuses the Seymour's son of creating an artifact that helps Deborah cheat! (Dumbass is digging his own grave lol, when will his stupidity end? I hope never! I want him cancelled!) Who says that about the nephew of the Dean? (Just how low is his IQ?) I forgot to mention his name... Marquis Bert Seymour! Anyway... That dumb teacher can't stop digging holes for himself... So our hot Dean decides to meet with Deborah and find out the truth...

Our Queen gets called to the head office to see her uncle...some backstory is revealed... Deb remembers that when she was as a child he would say how much she looked like her Mother, he would give her jewellery as gifts, he wasn't a shitbag to her unlike her brothers and father at that time! (You can feel the vibes!! Her brain is prolly in kdrama mode!) Deborah thought that a love triangle had formed between her parents and him (Give us the Goss sis!) Not only did he lose the battle of love but also the right as successor! Even his handsome face was scarred! his brother rose in rank and prestige to chief of the tower, while he became a professor then eventually the Dean of the academy... (2nd male lead syndrome! Oh my heart!! Uwuwu!!)

He treats her fairly, he doesn't jump to conclusions or blatantly accuse her of cheating instead he listens like a sane rational person and gives her the opportunity to prove herself, of course this is what she wanted... (You need an audience for a public execution amirite?)

Isidor is waiting impatiently for the show to start, he's been bored at school so he's looking forward to what his Queen err customer will do :p

Deb's vs Morons whose gonna win!! Place your bets folks!!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  4. Panda_cute

Panda_cute Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    love it

Chaku likes this.
  5. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot to add this to the previous spoiler soz, this goes between the Dean meeting the teacher and Deb's in chapter 34

added a bit I forgot... There was a petition by the students, instigated by William (Deborahs lil bitch) that suggested the teacher gave Deborah the answers to the exam... The Dean was talking to that teacher regarding this, that shitty teacher felt wronged, so the Dean listened to his theory regarding Deborah, after hearing his unfounded and unsubstantiated claims against Deborah, The Dean basically shot down everything he said with cold hard logic saying the petition has more substance than his own groundless suspicions lol... (That dumbass teacher getting bitch slapped from all directions!) He presented the petition to Deborah where she expressed her anger... (Those turds are gonna get it lol) wanting justice!

6. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She’s so awesome :)

When did this happen? :D

Chaku likes this.
  7. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hail to the Queen! Long may she reign!!

Chapter 35 - 37

Chapter 34 - 35
    There are 4 prestigious clubs at the academy... Omicron, Epsilon and I forgot the other 2... These particular clubs have requirements to be a member, high ranking aristocrat is usually a must, plus other requirements per club, those eligible recruits must be voted in by 7 executive members plus the leader... News had spread that a low ranking noble was admitted to Omicron, guess who?... Yes Mia (pinky) (That ginger Philaf is the leader) This caused a stir because of her low status, people wondered how it was possible that she passed the vote...

Isidor is in Epsilon and are currently looking for new members, they are playing poker using their hands as a way of promoting their selected recruit, they discuss various news such as Mia... Apparently she's been going around doing good deeds such as healing people, encouraging the notion that she is a saint... They speculated that this was used to win over the other executives allowing her membership... They wondered why she didn't wait till the Spring festival, apparently the high priest official comes to test students purity and size of divine power (flag triggered if ever there was one lol) the Spring festival is quite a big event... Theres even a ball (so many triggers! Mr trope you lurking hard dude!) These gossip Bois are happily chatting about various things, Isidor snaps them back to the purpose of their meeting... Recruitment.

New character enters chat, Tiery Orgo 3rd son of Duke Orgo, whose one of the 4 founding families. Diera Orgo whose a sword saint was mentioned, but I don't know if he's the Dukes brother or relative or Tierys...

Isidor has been doing shady things in the background, the reason why there's a vacancy is because he got rid of a member who he disliked to make space for our Queen lol (He's so thirsty for Deb's!) Everyone submits their nominee... Finally Isidor reveals his royal flush (he cheated), the members await his selection, instead of naming one, he invites them all to go see Queen Deborahs truth finding meeting... These gossiping roosters babble about the love triangle of the infamous Deborah and saintly Mia both attached to that (Gingernut) Philaf... Miguel is here as well providing his pov on his master's actions...(why the heck is he there?)
    Apparently Queen Deborah and the crown prince have been keeping Isidor busy lol

Because of William making a big fuss the meeting was held at a big ass auditorium (dis Boi only knows how to dig holes!) He wanted to make sure no cheating was possible, nearly everyone came to this meeting, professors including that jerk teacher Professor Kyle (mouthy bald teacher), the Dean (hottie Uncle Bert), the Vice Dean, loads of students including his lackeys... All the members of Epsilon and the Royal Family... Poor Deb's knees were knocking with stage fright!

Chapter 36
    Deb's wanted a big show but not a freaking Royal variety performance scale event! Then that (hole digger) William starts shading Deb's again... Which only reignites the fire in her!

The math quiz begins with questions William brought himself, she knew he would find the most difficult questions possible that take the longest time to solve. Our Glorious Queen solved it before he finished writing it lolol!! She keeps telling him to hurry up, (too slow!! Hahahaha!!!) Question after Question our Queen slayed getting everything right... Williams writing was getting shakier, (now his knees were knocking hehe!)

Of course everyone was shocked, you couldn't hear a pin drop... Her caustic voice claiming her innocence was proved and her glaring eyes and finger was pointed at William! He wouldn't accept the results instead claiming black magic was used!...(he is the hole digger 9000!)

This got the professors and the Dean's panties in a twist he got severely rebuked and told to sit his ass down, of course that jerk teacher also ranted, as he was also cleared of suspicion... But would Deb's let him off the hook? Oh hell no! However before that the Dean had questions...how was she able to come up with the solution so quickly, in other words show us... Deb's said "Why should I?" She kept baiting them... Without any evidence she got shaded because she solved and correctly answered questions too fast... No one pointed out what was wrong but actually joined him in signing that petition.. (That's right Queen give them shit!!!)

Remember how she had a recording artifact? Well... (Alexa, playback audio files marked asshole teacher please) Hehe that jerk teacher got his ass handed to him lol. His Karen rant was exposed, his insults at Deborah AND the Seymours was faithfully recorded for all to hear... (Belrick, her nasty. Brother was mentioned regarding this recording artifact, she even apologized for using it in this way to belrick (in her thoughts not personally) of all people... Remember the other artifact she had was bought from the GM... Hmmm interesting... What you been doing girl?)

Since she got so much shit from everyone why should she reveal the new improved amazingly incredible magic formula to these ingrates!... (I took some creative liberties here sorry lol)

More shocked gasps "improved formula? No wai!!" Like an infomercial our Queen saw the flaws in the old way and diligently created a better version! Uncaring that she was tearing down such an enduring and important foundation...(Maor Queen!!! Maor!!!)

Chapter 37
    However The masses did not believe it... Finally our Queen revealed her trump card, when disbelief was at its peak... Plagiarizing the work of those old math Meister's from her past life she wrote down the formula, Shamelessly claiming it as her own! A new era is born... With the truth exposed our Queen teaches the new math with great enthusiasm, all realise that the Seymour's had a hidden Dragon... The genius Deborah!! It didn't take long for these professors to grasp and understand the new formula.. all thoughts that she cheated was fully cleared...

Lady Arin (she's that chick who was bullied and witnessed Deb's fan dance of death on that bully) came forth to give eyewitness testimony regarding the shady dealings of William and a fatty (I'm not sure who that is, but I might have misread an earlier spoiler... It might be a vassal of William that was bullying that girl, otherwise this makes no sense) the slander was directed at Deborah And the Seymour's... This insult would not be tolerated... Declaring a war against those who dared trample on the Seymour honor...(Yaass Queen!!!)

The new formula spread like wildfire...every man and his dog was trying it out... The trap was sprung... How diabolical... So ingenious... It's like she found some otherworldly inspiration lol... An unnamed mage would come to understand the war Deborah declared... A colleague of that mage approached him telling him not to use that formula so freely... He asked why... "You'll find out soon enough". He received a letter fining him for unauthorised use of a patented formula belonging to Deborah Seymour, a fine of 50g is applied, a monthly fixed fee of 7.99 will be billed for authorised use of that formula... Or a 50g per use will be payable if you choose not to, Pay to fking play!!!! AND subscription fee$!!!! Wahahahhahahaha¡!!! Oh my god I was screeching last night!!!! GENIUS!!!!

Roll back 3 weeks... Deb's was feeling annoyed that her formula while revolutionary didnt yield great rewards for her personally, after much thought she came up with a plan that will make lots of money by using her formula, she set up a meeting with the GM about a patent .... Hehehehe this was so satisfying... Truly fantastic this was like a massive sting operation with the whole damn world being conned by our devious devil Deborah!... She guided those morons into the pit they dug themselves and made bank!

You have no idea... She is promoted to God or devilhood lol

I'm sorry Melissa... As epic as you are... Our Queen... No Goddess... No Devil Deborah is now Thee Villainess to beware of... Honey she snatched your crown!

8. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your plot summaries are hilarious XD XD

To be fair Melissa is a totally different kind of queen haha. She wasn’t really a villainess to begin with, she just turned into a super strong one XD meanwhile Deborah is pretty weak physically/magically but uses her ideas to create wealth

Bella94, icay1x, Elisee and 14 others like this.
  9. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll still give it to Queen Deb's.. she upped the ante with this bold move, she will cement her villainy forever in the history books lol, a Devilish Angel... what she did was like giving dialup users a taste test of a high-speed fiber optic internet that she has a complete monopoly over...then made them pay, for however long that patent is valid... going back to dialup who the heck wants that lol?... She's amazing... That reminds me I forgot something I'll add this additional spoiler here
    Sorry forgot to add this bit ... Deborah created a blacklist barring all those on it from ever using her formula wahaha! Hail to the Queen Mofos How U like dat bitches!!!
    her pettiness is godly!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  10. hanara.nara

hanara.nara Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yasss, Queen Deb!!!!

chubbykitty likes this.
  11. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's the Debil!!! Muahaha!!

BananaChi and hanara.nara like this.
  12. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who even is Deborah? We stan Debrachu in this house.
    Thanks for the spoilers!

13. ohmija

ohmija Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the spoiler writing is too high level for me to understand :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

14. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, are you a native English speaker?

15. auroraa

auroraa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!!

morichigo and candletuna like this.
  16. zorooo0

zorooo0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love reading yr spoilers it's hilarious .. btw thank youu so much for all the hardworks!! Looking forward for the next one!! Btw english is not my first lang but still I get the point while my jaw hurts from laughing too much from reading

icay1x, morichigo and Chaku like this.
  17. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please update chapter 22 and other chapters too wanna know what happen between (D): female lead and (I): male lead:X3:(n)(y):aww::bloblove::blob_plusone::blobtired::blobsweat:

18. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    read the TOC there at the most recent spoiler, it's a Tumblr post

19. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    Why am I laughing at "pinky flopps" lmao

I AM ENDLESSLY CRACKING AT YOUR DESCRIPTIONS IN CHAP 26 AHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGGA

20. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I love her and the ML! It's so funny when later on she
    Pretends to be pickpocketed so she can sell the pink diamond hahaha!