Spoiler Isn’t Being A Wicked Woman Much Better?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Monalisa

Monalisa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

2. Chazza

Chazza Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also looking for the mtl but i cant find it

3. Monalisa

Monalisa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the 100 and + chapter translated?

Chazza and Death Ren like this.
  4. Lunareclipse5443

Lunareclipse5443 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's alright! I've deleted it. Sorry I didn't know.

engengeng19 and Mifried like this.
  5. EviL

EviL Void

Reading List:
    Link
  6. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoopsy. I didn't got the notification about the reply (or maybe I missed it bcs I've been busy reading another novel).
    Just chill dude, I've deleted it now . Well thanks for the reminder (I got the notification from your reminder:blobokhand:)

And yea! Here's a reminder to delete your comment that contains the link!

Mifried likes this.
  7. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler c38:aww::blobwoah:

8. TwoDuckDonuts

TwoDuckDonuts New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so Deborah talks with master cuz she wants to patent her new formula (so the rights of the formula will be exclusive hers and then she can charge the people if they want to use her formula)
    they reached an agreement that master would receive 10% of all money she earned from the formula and Deborah will receive 30% off magic artifacts he sells. Deborah will not sell her new formula for the people who was “bullying” her or she will charge 10% more :hmm: I forgot sorry ;-;

9. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please put some spoiler up to c40 and 50 too and the....:aww::blobphone::sweating_profusely::blobwoah:

10. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after chapter 100? Someone please give some spoiler :notlikeblob::blob_pout::blob_plusone:

11. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the lastest ch that I read, but yea here I am presenting you a lil bit spoilers after ch 100 :
    well basically Philaf from an annoying brat graduated to be the real *sshole here!

He can't stand how Our MC rejected his 'good' marriage offer (lol, you all must be know how I hated philaf from my sarcasm right? :blobjoy:).

So philaf really crossed the line, he stole his family treasure (which is being used to contact the spirit [and actually that heirloom is the reason how their family keep their pride until this point lol. Basically that heirloom can make anyone made a contract with the higher rank of spirit, made the space for power up their power (somehow like a gym?:blobjoy:) there {it's where our MC being held}]).

So philaf kidnapped our MC inside the heirloom..... But don't worry our ML would be there with our MC!!!!

You all know that Deborah doesn't have any resistance to magic right? She's weak to any magic, so in short she's suffering inside that heirloom.

Philaf think that if Deborah seen his almighty power, she might change her mind and eventually came back to him :derpyblob::confusedcatblob:. Also he wants to teach Deborah a lesson for persistently rejecting him by giving Deborah a lil bit of taste of his power (really this mf :blobcurse:) [he wanna made Deborah scared of him, and eventually made Deborah obedient through his power. Really, let me punch this mf :derpyblob:]

Well, for readers who thirsty for romance moments! This is the answer for all of your desperate prayers!!!:blobjoy::blobjoy:. If i remember correctly, this is the moment that MC declared that he would openly try to courting our FL in the future!!! :blobjoy::blobnosebleed: (btw it's not a monologue but a dialogue, so you all know what I mean right:blobnosebleed:)

In the end our FL and ML successfully escaped that space and returned. If I remember correctly, philaf would be thrown away from his family (it also means that his position as the successor is being nullified too:blob_pompom:) to the countryside.

Well, it's all happened after those lil bratty princess (well, duh i forgot her name) being taken care neatly :blobokhand:.

Well, for anyone who curious where I read it. I mtled it from kkp:blobokhand:. And I don't know the ending, I should find the lastest chapter I read first and motivation to read it again (man.... even to read 1 ch, I need like 15-30mins):blobrofl::blobcry:.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  12. Monalisa

Monalisa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell if there is any chapter after the story ends? Side story? Thanks.

13. suray_yaya01

suray_yaya01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    'what is it'
    ʹOpen confession? ʹ
    just unbelieveble.
    ʹIn our days there are still guys who, like rednecks, confess?

In front of the fountain of the magic faculty. The surprised looks of the students turned to the man holding a lush bouquet of red roses in his hands. He was dressed smartly from head to toe: expensive clothes, fashionable jewelry. However, the impression was that all his pomp was superfluous. Especially polished brownish boots that resemble a work of art.
    ʹ Not so long ago there was a similar miracle called Isidore, but they are like heaven and earth ... ʹ "Oh, how I feel sorry for him."
    However, if we compare with Isidore, then he is his complete opposite. Because the costume of Isidore only slightly emphasized his natural charm.
    ʹFooh. Everyone was incredibly amazed at my power of money. Well, how could it be otherwise. I’m the owner of the silver mine. ”
    Louis Gazelle was bathed in glory and looked forward with anticipation for Princess Deborah to emerge from the classroom of the Faculty of Magic.
    "As expected, the beauties are incredible here."
    Meanwhile, he did not forget to look and admire the pretty lady passing by him. Some time later. A lady appeared at the main entrance of the magic faculty, where anyone could guess her identity. Deborah Seymour was written on her forehead.
    When Deborah passed by the people, they very politely dispersed, allowing her to step. They also looked like herbivores that saw a predator and immediately fled from its field of vision, so as not to become prey.
    "She really is gorgeous." Louis Gazelle's eyes widened.
    This woman made a splash. Her purple hair, flowing to the waist, and her slender figure could not be taken away from her eyes.
    ʹ Of course, she's not quite my type - I prefer pretty ladies. However, her beauty exceeded all my expectationsʹ.
    He knew perfectly well that Deborah, this woman, being a direct descendant of Seymour, had recently shocked the whole world with her outstanding magical talent. This person was necessary for the Gazelle family, where magicians were never born in the family. He heard rumors that Princess Deborah is famous for her evil nature and many young nobles call her a poisonous snake. But he decided that if he took this woman to the western lands, then her ardent temper would subside.
    "But I'm not going to live with just one woman for the rest of my days."
    Swallowing vile intentions, he walked over to Princess Deborah and smiled tenderly.
    “Good afternoon, Princess Deborah. Thanks to Sir Belech Seymour, we finally managed to meet. It is a great honor for me to meet such a noble and charming person.

When he thought his first greeting was perfect, the princess lifted the corners of her lips as if mocking.
    - Oh! You are that Thomson, but ... no, Louis Gazelle. You have an incredibly insolent face. And you were not afraid to show me your ugly pig.
    - Oh, what a. So suddenly….
    Suddenly, from the outgoing insults at the first meeting, the expression on Louis Gazelle's face hardened.
    - Catherine Bay.
    For a while, he felt contempt in the oppressive eyes that looked down at him. The moment Katherine's name sounded, Gesell's eyes widened like orbits.
    - T-this is ...
    “Yes, that’s the name of your mother’s maid, but the girl was kicked out of your estate for harassing her.
    - Of course, I am aware of many more abominations. Mary - the winter before last, Joan - in the fall of three years ago….
    “H-wait a minute, princess!
    Like people turning gray with fear, Louis Gazelle's complexion took on a gray tint before the continuous disclosure of the secrets of the past.
    - Wow, should I slow down? I was amazed when every time something came out again. A cat sheds hair much more slowly.
    - Kh-yk!
    When she approached with a suspicious smile, Louis Gazelle, hesitated, stepped back and was about to take his feet, but.
    - It is still equal to run away. I have a petition about your abominable behavior, and I want to read it.
    Louis Gazelle hurriedly waved his hands as Deborah pulled an envelope with red sealing wax out of her bag.
    - G-good.
    “Well, if I wish, witnesses will come to the capital to give testimony concerning you. I don't even have to spoil my tongue by saying bad things about you. Well, outside of the West, in this place, you spend your time carefree and on a grand scale. It's about creating a slash fund. In other words, she knows the truth.
    Louis Gazelle's limbs trembled incessantly.
    “I also know about your obsession with gambling. Not long ago, you forged a ledger to steal silver from a mine in secret.
    - Your father, obviously, just dreamed of seeing the letter of Brother Belekh. And I gave you the seal with the Gazelle family crest to strengthen your relationship with Seymour. But you used it to create a slush fund.
    - H-whimper.
    - If your father finds out about your deeds, he will be in seventh heaven, right?
    Louis Gazelle knew the horror of seeing the princess pierce through with his gaze, as if the whole situation was visible at a glance.
    It is incredibly difficult to know the events in the distant West, where people cannot penetrate only at will.
    Therefore, he was even proud that the name Catherine Bay, pronounced by the princess, was hidden.
    And he couldn't imagine how wonderful Princess Deborah's thinking was.
    She narrowed her cold eyes, narrowing them even more with each passing second, like a snake.
    - And most of all I am interested in the reaction of brother Belekh, who believed you and tried to arrange a meeting with me.
    - Hic!
    Princess Deborah waved a red envelope detailing Louis Gazelle's dirty deeds.
    - If he looks at the petitions of the maids and maids working for the Gazelle family, perhaps, feeling deception and resentment, he will throw a glove at this shameless face?

Louis Gazelle held his breath.

Duel with the second son of the Duke of Seymour, a recognized genius. If he uses at least one artifact to attack, not a single living place will remain from the enemy.
    Covered in cold sweat, his mouth trembled.
    - W-h… what….
    - Speak more clearly. Stop stuttering all the time.
    "W-what do you want from me?" Princess. W-what do you want. Ask whatever you want.
    - It's quite simple. From now on, don't you dare appear in front of me. And so that I never hear your name again. I hope you never leave your provincial West, where you came from. I'll give you exactly three seconds.
    She began the countdown mercilessly.
    Louis Gazelle, whose face clearly shows how he stubbornly tries to restrain his urge to urinate, rushed headlong, and the princess immediately lost sight of him.

***​
    ʹYoung man that escapesʹ.
    As I watched Louis Gazelle's pathetic back disappear from sight, I rubbed my neck, stiff with tension.
    Master Blanche's first request for vulnerabilities was like a light at the end of the tunnel.
    "In addition, the master really has a talent for burying a person."
    The master revealed all sorts of weaknesses of Louis Gazelle, and I just had to wait for him to fall into a trap, inside which was hidden a secret weapon received from my savior.
    Of course, Louis Gazelle, drawn into business by Belekh's successor, would sooner or later show his face, but I did not suspect that he would show up with gifts and a letter.
    I thought that if we manipulate his weakness and mention the duel with Belekh, he, tail between his legs, will rush to run away as fast as he can.
    ʹI wonder how superior the intelligence of the master is? ʹ
    The western lands of Akon are a mountainous and precipitous area located far from the capital, therefore it is not so easy to collect information, but he learned all the ins and outs, hidden by the son of a landowner like the king of those lands.
    Apparently, the master's informants are scattered throughout the Empire.
    So what is his true face?

Perhaps he comes from a family that has been collecting all the information for a long time?

He speaks to me in a very polite manner, but he is hardly a commoner. Because his speech is full of metaphors, which is so loved by aristocrats. In the end, I want to continue doing business with him. And for this I have to look not some simpleton, but an important bigwig, bringing in huge profits. I must skillfully pull the rope in my direction. However, I cannot even convey this informationʹ.
    I swallowed dry saliva, looking at the other envelope with silver sealing wax, not the red one that I had threatened Louis Gazelle with.

***​

- Louis Gazelle involved in the incident?
    The news of Louis Gesell, freaked out by the secrets revealed and the noise made by Deborah, reached Belekh's ears and irritated him.
    - Yes, Sir Beleh. He was damaged in the most important place ... Ahem! Probably, for a man this was the most fatal thing that could only happen, because he will no longer be able to cling to the capital's secular society.

The irritation went away immediately.
    It was Belekh's fleeting reaction.
    The father was opposed to Louis Gazelle, so the connection with him was finally cut off. But, despite the failure, for some reason he did not feel saddened.

Belekh, returning from the tower to his wing of the building, decided to take a walk around the estate, since today everything was falling out of hand.

Usually his head is filled with thoughts of work and the achievements of hard work, but today he could not collect his thoughts. Suddenly his attention was attracted by a flower garden, immersed in bluish darkness.

ʹ Initially, it was a flower garden, followed by my mother ... ʹ

Something happened and caused a change in my father's mind. For some unknown reason, he suddenly decided to change the garden, which he had not dared to do before.

ʹ Is it because of Deborah? ʹ

He really wanted his assumption to be wrong, but he was more inclined that it was still true.

Why

In an ambiguous mood, he saw a white wax human figure slowly walking in the darkness.

Deborah

Perhaps due to the fact that she was slowly strolling through the flower garden with her back to him, suddenly the head of Belekh, who narrowed his eyes, was filled with the image of her mother.

PS: probably the first dialogues are the thoughts of others, the rest is Louis.

Vaviana, anvollo, Cheesypots and 4 others like this.
  14. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!

twenyfour and candletuna like this.
  15. Avni

Avni Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :aww::blob_pompom:

candletuna likes this.
  16. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont forget to delete the quoted link

candletuna likes this.
  17. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know the chapter where Deborah became the hunting queen or at least the start of the hunting competition?

18. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, do you remember which chapter this happened? And did Isidor investigate Mia since she claimed it was hers when it was not?

Which chapter does the hunting competition start?

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  19. Reign28

Reign28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They prolly not thought about someone like Deborah

20. KalyZont

KalyZont Member

Reading List:
    Link
    XiaoXian likes this.