Spoiler Isnelda / 이스닐다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Mar 25, 2022.

1. dindi

dindi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets see how romance develops, it makes me a bit uncomfortable to think of a guardian figure allowing abuse for whatever reason (and current reasons are a bit flimsy) and then becoming a romatic interest...
    It can feel a bit like "make our MC as miserable as possible to add drama". Ngl, it worked because my self-righteous personality brought me here, when the story/art was not really tempting in the beginning. I guess either of the male leads can work but that just means i don't care for neither of them XD.
    I want Isnelda to live a happy life without getting tangled in their indifferent/self absorbed/full of inferiority-complexes/ personalities.
    At least the male leads' looks are right my alley lol.

2. soba_oden

soba_oden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank goodness. Was not even gonna bother reading if black hair is the ML...

3. Blue119119119

Blue119119119 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh no? The black hair is ML not the blonde

SoShy, SofiyeJaan, bloodghoul and 3 others like this.
  4. Wyntreux

Wyntreux Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really??? Can you pls drop some spoiler? I’m really interested, and a lot of us thought the ml was Noah (blonde)

5. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think no one knows who’ll be endgame because the novel is still ongoing and all the reviews on ridi are wondering who’s gonna be the ml.

I’m confused because someone said Noah is the ml in the first page and someone else said Edvan is the ml in the 3rd page….?

6. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about her uncle and his family?

7. Kah_

Kah_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she marries both male leads?

8. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a law in the empire the the child should live with a blood related relative. So the blonde guy couldn’t do anything about it.

saix2 likes this.
  9. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS!! I WANNA KNOW TOO

10. deaththek1d

deaththek1d Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m going to try and explain this as best as I can (I’m so sorry it’s super long, I don’t know if my explanation is too much so sorry:blobdead: I tried to put make it short as possible but it suddenly became so long :blobdizzy::blobdizzy:
    I’ve just skimmed through the novel until I found out how the misunderstanding was solved. Edvan doesn’t know how Isnelda looks like so she gave him a fake name that is “gray” (sorry I forgot the rest of the name so let’s just go with this) edvan actually suspects Isnelda letters to be suspicious cause one day it goes from talking about her day and how well she is and her asking him how the academy is to saying that she’s married and to no longer contact her. Edvan then sends a ring, the ring is important from the academy because it shows how much work they’ve accomplish and when sent to someone is could mean sending it to a lover or granting loyalty to the person (this is funny because Edvan sends the ring after ‘isnelda’ tells him she’s getting married) but then her cousin took the ring. Later Isnelda then inherited the 100 million. she goes away from home, but also the stupid brother (I don’t even remember is name garris??) anyways the brother runs away from home after Isnelda left and takes all the jewelry’s inside the house and later the ring that Edvan sent to Isnelda is found at an auction house. Later on Edvan pov talks about how he went mad when he found out Isnelda was married and he was angry at her for suddenly losing contact with him. Actually he already knew Isnelda when he first met her again because of “love at first sight” :blobuwu: he knew it was her and thinks ‘when did she become so beautiful’ but he just uses the name “gray” so that he can protect her from the woman that is persistently Persuing him. Later they meet at the auction house because Edvan finds out that his ring was being sold there, he gets sad thinking that Isnelda sold his most precious ring. Later Isnelda finds out about this ring and wants to retrieve it back from the auction house because she knows how much it means to have an academy ring and knows that it edvans. Edvan and Isnelda meet and Isnelda is tired from dancing a lot so edvan took her somewhere to rest, he says he has to go back in a while to his partner (the persistent woman from before) Isnelda heart ache and edvan went to look at her feet because it was bruised from dancing but then Isnelda says “why don’t you watch Vicentos’ feet” (his partner) to which edvan says “why did you leave your partner and stay here alone?” Isnelda then goes “what? What do you mean partner?”
    edvan: “you know, partner, the man who doesn’t like to get involved with me”
    Isnelda: “who are you talking about?”
    She thought he was talking about Noah who she danced with first but then edvan stood up with a face that was trying to control his emotions and tells her that he has to go. Isnelda pulls his sleeve and tells him to tell her more about this ‘partner’ but edvan tells her not now. Edvan was about to go but Isnelda tells him if he is going to get the ring and how did it end up in the auction house. Edvan though she was acting clueless but her face did show it and he says “you can’t be unaware of it can’t you?” Isnelda Tells him “what the hell are you talking about” this shocked edvan and I think it made him realize the misunderstanding. Edvan tells her “someone snatched it” heheheh:blobthinkingsmirk: isnelda asked who he sent it to but then edvan just says he sent it to a friend. Edvan then leaves but promises Isnelda that he’ll be back in 10 minutes and tells her not to leave. He leaves with a pleased face and Isnelda wonders ‘how can his face change so quick???’. Later on there’s a big fight in the auction house the manager and Noah are fighting with magic and then Isnelda comes and defeats the manager and takes the ring from the him (this is the part where she debuts and reveals her magic :blobReach:), everyone congratulated her for her magic and how she saved everyone, edvan takes the ring and puts it on Isnelda finger and he grants her his loyalty, isnelda is surprise because the ring fits perfectly. On the way home Isnelda falls asleep on edvan shoulder and she wakes up floating from her bed to which edvan had to hold her down by her shoulders to make her sit on the bed, he teases her and says “do you always float away from your bed?”:blobjoy: Isnelda gets embarrassed and asks him why he sent the ring to her, and that he had a girl he liked the one who dumped him (that persistent woman)(I guess she dumped him and she’s went to find another doll?) Ed then blushes because he thought she was talking about herself lololol and then they get into an argument about how edvan never sent her a letter for the past 7 years to which Isnelda tells him to send her a letter for 365 days as a joke but edvan took it seriously hehe
    everyone in the comments section in the novel are still confuse on who the ml is even after all this, the misunderstanding lasted 51 chapter :blobwoah:

11. Slytheringly

Slytheringly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! If you read it, could you also tell us what happens between Isnelda and Noah? I have a feeling he's been in love with her for some time.

deaththek1d likes this.
  12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he only saw her as a child up until later, after her coming of age. He took care of her because she's his benefactor's daughter, but fell for her much later after spending time with her.

I also think he's the ML, unfortunately, because he appears first in the prologue by her bedside while she's sleeping and then she asked him what does he feel for her (I think she also likes him by that scene). Also, Edvan appears much later in the first chapters.

Slytheringly likes this.
  13. Slytheringly

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, thanks. I'm warming up Edvan, in the recent Korean chapters they do have good chemistry.

DOHere likes this.
  14. AppleIsForYou

AppleIsForYou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Current chapters 333 as of August 19, 2022 and ML is still a mystery. Why not make it a harem a 2 husband type lol

15. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol :D I hope the Author isn't planning to go with the long winding Manhua route, I like the drawing and thought of buying the Novel chapters to see who'll be the final endgame but after going through some comments on Ridibook, I changed my mind and just decided to patiently read the Manhwa instead:blobsmilehappy:

Wapdyne and DOHere like this.
  16. Slytheringly

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I read quite a few chapters of Isnelda and my opinion on who the ML should be changed entirely. SPOILER: this guy Noah is the one Isnelda is in love with. It's unrequited love. It's been unrequited for a couple of lifetimes. That's... a lot. I'm speechless, I thought this was supposed to be a love triangle wish fulfilment story. Instead, I got the FL pining for a piece of ice. I'm so disappointed. Women are the target of this genre, right? So why the hell did the author write a pathetic, masochistic one-sided attraction?? Sure, he is her ally, but again he doesn't really care. I got invested reading 30 webtoon chapters where he helps her and of course, I thought it would mean something. Lol, silly me, why would I ever think such a thing? The novel has more than 300 chapters where he simply is not into her. I'm wondering if I should stop reading the webtoon right now. I can't bear over 300 chapters of this nonsense :confused:

SoShy and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he's loved her in all lifetimes, but "can't" be with her because of...reasons

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  18. Slytheringly

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, it's not what I read. He literally tells in his POW that he doesn't care for her. He is her loyal ally and maybe friend. But he thought of her as a forgettable stranger, and even stupid in her naivete. It's chapter 300 and he is still not interested romantically, while she told him she loved him. Their "relationship" is as exciting as curdled milk. And to think that I liked him so much in the webtoon! He reminded me of Masumi Hayami from Glass Mask :(

19. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh it's weird if it's that late in the story and he still don't like it. But still, I'm thinking maybe he hasn't realised he likes her or he's lying to himself.
    I haven't even read it and you might be right tho. I just find it weird.

20. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that's just crazy! :eek:I also read some comments pointing how boring the plot gets and kinda drag on(one of the reason I decided not to buy the chapters:blobsweat_2:),I mean usually when there's something exciting going on in the story you can easily know from the comment sections(I love reading them:D)but most chapters have zero to little! I liked Edvan but Noah doesn't look bad too in the webtoon, though his personality doesn't have that wow factor! I started to like him abit, if I'm not wrong the novel had been ongoing for years, let's see how it will work out in the end.