Spoiler It’s Not Night / 밤도 아닌데 밤까지

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jul 26, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Alt Name:
    It's Not Even Night Until Night
    Until It's Night

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/its-not-night/

https://ridibooks.com/books/297023666?_rdt_sid=event-subgroup&_rdt_idx=0

Description:
    Andra Avellin and Dustin Airak were in a relationship where they hated each other completely.

‘It seems like the Lord wears his eyes as ornaments.’
    ‘The virtuous Lady Aveline doesn’t talk too much, let alone babble on like that, right?’

No one expected that the two of them would be thrown together in an unexplored dungeon—and would get hit by a type of magic that induced a heat within them.

What do you mean they can’t go all the way if they’re not with each other?

“I can’t believe it, I reacted to you.”
    “Crazy. You’re a real son of a b*tch.”

At the sound of his languid voice, the rationality she barely held onto was flung away.
    It was so easy to cross the river of forbidden desire.

“It’s because of you…”

Her body was being strange.

—————

Episode 69: Awareness of ML's Heart

Episode 83: Confessions of ML

Episode 88: ML's Apology

Episodes 132-133: FL, ML, Conversation about Past Events

Episodes 143 - 154: FL, ML, Past Events

Episode 171: Confirming Each Other's Hearts

Episode 178: The Mistress of Loss of Memory

Episode 181: Finding the FL's Memories

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

GhostChibi and jkumi7 like this.
  3. S.I.Dolboda

S.I.Dolboda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so turns out I had some chapters archived- read like the first 2 chapters before deciding to leave it for my future self...:blobwoah:
    Anyway got back to it after seeing 4 chapters are out so I'll be spoiling the next few chapters.
    Andra and Dustin were found passed out outside the dungeon(clothed).
    Andra had been asleep for 2 days in the hospital, while Dustin woke up and left a day earlier. Surprisingly Andra can't find any scratches, aches, nor any other traces of the two's affair. Therefore she is wary of seeing Dustin not wanting to have to accept/confront what they did together.
    On the other hand Dustin woke up thinking the whole incident was a dream as he would never want to touch Andra. Since there aren't any traces of their encounter he is hardly bothered until he goes to training. He finds he's gotten many times stronger and his classmates are shocked to find he's become (essentially) a swords master(a rank hardly achievable in this world) overnight.
    Dustin then goes on to explain a light that reduces as he exerts his strength since becoming a master(I don't understand this "light" thing), before deciding to try and exert his body till the light dies down. Soon he finds that at night his lust has risen to the point where he can't just take a cold shower. He goes onto try different methods as hooking up with other women(but his thing doesn't respond to them), taking drugs(but sword masters aren't affected by them), m*st*rb*t**n(but he can't finish himself), and exercising(which only makes his lust grow exponentially later on) :facepalm:. This makes him question his dream with Andra. This torturous situation has been going on for 5 days:blobfearful:.
    Andra on the other hand is stressed by having to confront Dustin as they are teammates for their project. She decides to visit her professor and use Dustin's inability to protect her(bring her to camp safely) as an excuse to change partners. On the way to the prof.'s office she over hears students talking of Dustin becoming a sword master, taking her by surprise.
    She enters the office to find the professor absent and Dustin present. She freezes out of shock when Dustin locks the door, making her panic. Dustin then gets closer to her saying something along the lines of 'ill know if its real if we try it'. :blobamused:

(I'll have to read further but it seems like Dustin thinks this situation is another dream? I mean Andra has to remind him that they're in reality... we'll see I guess)

This is probably not that exciting as its literally the next few chapters :blobjoy: but I hope it helps those who are hyper impatient like me :blobpats:

4. smtan97

smtan97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

S.I.Dolboda likes this.
  5. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Andra will continue be a stubborn and headstrong FL :blobhero:that doesn’t always obey and give herself to ML.cause that’s super rare in smut novels :blobokhand:

6. cloerofile

cloerofile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more spoil :blobjoy::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

jkumi7 and S.I.Dolboda like this.
  7. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. story is like 2/3 Smut.

MC is supposed to be from a family of literary-political talents. I do like headstrong characters, but sometimes it felt like it's just plain stubbornness. Another thing is MC is a reincarnation of the Goddess of wisdom and ideals but most of the time she is portrayed that she is lacking both, wisdom and ideals. I don't get the extreme hatred or disgust MC had with ML on the earlier parts(first half) of the novel but their backstory might shed some light on that issue. MC as a goddess falling in love with a human and how their relationship ended in their first life.

These two gods seems relevant to the plot are, Vashamut(god of mischief and love) and Nera(goddess of chaos and envy).

A third into the story, one thing that made me pause reading and check the ending parts is when you read how MC is portrayed and it's inconsistent to how she is designed/or what she's supposed to be. I'll put this on hold for a while. Going back to a fusion-fantasy novel I put on hold days ago.

At some point ML became a crybaby around MC, which I do personally like an ML that can show their weakness only to the FL.

nyxxx, shiory, tasyaaaa and 13 others like this.
  8. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil more :aww:

cloerofile likes this.
  9. smtan97

smtan97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Pls spoil more :X3:

swanmaid and S.I.Dolboda like this.
  10. S.I.Dolboda

S.I.Dolboda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A little more spoilers:
    Confirmation: Dustin does think that he is seeing an illusion/in a dream world.
    Dustin confirms that he only gets turned on with Andra, saying it stood as soon as he saw her like a dog recognizing its owner.
    (I can see their 19+ relationship striking similar notes to those of omega-verses, borderline heat stuff)
    Andra tries to push him off and hits him with an ashtray which makes him bleed- he only notes that it feels very real. Andra continues to try and convince him they are in reality and prevent him from taking things to another level. Of course she fails at both and they have some :sushi_hide: hot stuff.
    (do people want MTL chapters? I have a feeling a large portion of this novel will be "they had :sushi_hide:" :blobsweat:)
    Andra is carried away in pleasure, only coming to her senses when he releases inside her. She panics and angrily asks if he is sane releasing inside her. Dustin reasons that it doesn't matter as they are in his imagination :notlikeblob:. They are about to start a second round when a student tries to enter the office and calls for their professor. Dustin quickly dresses both of them up as the professor sends a student off to get a spare key to the office. They are about to jump out the window when Andra freaks out and tells him to just stand against the ledge outside the window. The two then get into an argument as Andra is concerned that they'll fall off the ledge, while Dustin is confounded by the new information of his condition. He asks if Andra has a magic circle on her wrist like his. Andra denies having one and asks if he is setting things up to blame their cave event on a non-existent magic circle. Dustin frees up his hands to show her his circle, which Andra affirms isn't present in her eyes. She promptly urges him to hold onto the wall, but its too late and they end up falling.
    At that moment a bright light flashes from Andra's wrist -
    :blobsleepless:
    hope this helps :blobokhand:

11. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More please :aww:

S.I.Dolboda and moccacino like this.
  12. november27

Reading List: