Spoiler It is an obvious fraudulent marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Atriedes, Dec 26, 2019.

1. MarshmallowAddiction

MarshmallowAddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! Waitttt! Really! Lol, I haven't even finished reading only like 1/4 ways. Can you give us some spoilers pleaseee?? :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

2. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering he can't calm down with ordinary people and have a type of poison in his body that no one else then her can come in contact with yea. She's his first just speculation of course from what I have read in the manga.

3. saurahkim

saurahkim New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No yeah! I only saw it on a Instagram post though :(( it is in the manhwa! Chapter 85 I believe

MarshmallowAddiction likes this.
  4. MarshmallowAddiction

MarshmallowAddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fanksss!

5. MIAspy07

MIAspy07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Less likely to happen... And if it does the updates will be slow since naver/kakao page have strict rules against copyright infringement

6. shashasha

shashasha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Arbella's ending?

7. randomUser01

randomUser01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rinrin's father never cheats on his wife, it is implied that the father was so in love with his wife that he made rinrin his heir so that his wife need not suffer from pregnancy again.

Also, many people asked about these so I decided to make some brief spoilers to clarify the questions :)
    The blonde child is actually a cross-dressing boy. He is a prince, his family all massacred by del. Rinrin's father managed to help the child escape by dressing him up as a servant. I think the prince needs to dress as a girl to hide his identity. He is not an illegitimate child; Rinrin's father is faithful to his wife.
    Bella got pregnant after spending a night with Stand. She tried to hide her pregnancy. In the end, she ended up with Stand, they actually fell in love with each other. I'm pretty happy that they ended up together, I was shipping them from the beginning.
    Percile felt that she wasn't good enough and that is was all her fault that the Emperor had to rebel and kill all the royals. Percile was also raped by the former Emperor and forced to have a daughter. The former Emperor was the current Emperor's brother. I saw some posts suggesting that Percile was the Emperor's stepmother, but that is not true. The former Emperor was the brother, not father. Percile wanted to leave with her daughter and settle down quietly with a man, but the Emperor begged her to stay, so she just became his head maid because Percile did not want to accept his feelings.
    Some people asked about the fact that rinrin's past lover was also a killer. I don't know how that was misunderstood, but rinrin didnt have any lovers in her past life. She was only with Delice. What rinrin had said was something like this: who knew that my first love in both my past and current life would be a killer? So nope, Delice was always her first and last love.
    Hope these spoilers can clarify the doubts. They may not be very useful since I only saw the questions now, but I still wish that they can clarify the questions! :D

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  8. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i'm still curious abt perpulla's ending. He is selfish and trash.
    I'm also curious abt stand & bella.
    Haaahh:blobsad: i need spoiler

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  9. randomUser01

Reading List:
    Link
    In the latest chapter of manhua:
    Stand sent Bella a letter and he wrote something like: I want to return the name 'Arabella' to you, which is rightfully yours. It seems that he is proposing to her to get married, because in a way Bella would be the grand duchess Arabella. The chapter ended with a cliffhanger, but I hope Bella accepts Stand soon.
    I'm not sure about Perpulla either, can someone spoil?

10. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!! Im sorry im confused since when did Bella and Stan fall in love? I feel like they only met in a few scene and then boom she pregnant. I didn’t see much of their interection

randomUser01 likes this.
  11. randomUser01

Reading List:
    Link
    They actually met when young and Bella had a bit of feelings for him back then. When they were adults, recently, Stand and Bella talked more and they sympathised for each other. Stand realised he could no longer desire Rinrin but he strangely did not feel disappointed, and that was actually because he started developing feelings for Bella. At that time, neither realised they had fell in love with each other. Bella had her powers stolen by Perpulla; Stand comforted her. Bella kissed Stand on a whim, and requested to spend the night with him. They had a one night stand; Bella got pregnant but she started avoiding Stand; Stand sent Bella many letters but she ignored them.

TrinaAngel, MLisMyHubby and Tt123 like this.
  12. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I see! Thank you so much! I’ve been curious about their relationship now i clearly understand it:blobmelt:

randomUser01 likes this.
  13. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah i saw it. It's just sad that he still doesn't know that bella is pregnant. I'm afraid something will happen bfr they are together.
    I can read hangul too but i don't have the access of novel. It's a bit sad for korean to be so strict, especially the novel.

MLisMyHubby likes this.
  14. randomUser01

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree! I really hope Bella and Stand quickly have their happy ending and meet :)

Also yes, they lost their v-card that time, they were each other’s first

MLisMyHubby and Johnwill12 like this.
  15. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will percile ever accept the emperor's feelings?

16. RishaRea

RishaRea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! Lately the chapters of the manhua is about Leylin wanting to have kids and wondering when she and Del would have kids and then it turns out they are going to have triplets.. :blobjoy::blobjoy:

MLisMyHubby likes this.
  17. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great news, in the latest Manhua chapter Bella accepted Stand’s feelings for her after he proposed to her a while ago. This time Bella asked him, how sweet is that? The Emperor is surprised by this turn of events, seeing two loving couples in front of him, poor guy. The Emperor asked for their help in finding Percille, and now the God Perpulla is making his move.

I hope so, they need to work out their feelings somehow. Percille needs to come to terms with everything that has happened, and hopefully she will finally accept the Emperor’s feelings.

18. hiyorichaaaaan

hiyorichaaaaan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter is so cute with the 3 naughty babies

19. TiaUnniee

TiaUnniee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi!!! who has read the side stories and can share some stories about Leylin's sons and daughter??

terpseachore likes this.
  20. miiika2410

miiika2410 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i gave it a thought. I swear I tried my best but I hate the kid emperor. He annoys the shiz out of me. I'm even considering dropping it but had to stay and think of the triplets. I know he had his reasons but man, im hella annoyed just by seeing his face. I was really hoping Del could kill him. Im really sorry, i hate him so much. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: