Spoiler It is an obvious fraudulent marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Atriedes, Dec 26, 2019.

1. mademnoiselle

mademnoiselle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes there’s a novel for this manhwa

Leeann and irish_04xoxo like this.
  2. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    When will they kiss?

Peaceful Plum likes this.
  3. Peaceful Plum

Peaceful Plum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is our mc are? Is she like a god?

4. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To help put some clarities for those who are interested to read but confused, or those who dropped the manhwa in the beginning:

He used to be untamable beast that kills for "fun", it was not for fun though. It was for work, mostly from the Crown Prince. Crown Prince took him in when he was young, tried to kill him at first, but it was just impossible to kill him. Delice actually begged them to kill him, it was better for him. He was tormented.

But then because it was impossible to kill him, he asked Crown Prince to give him drug (it blunts her senses and gives him a sense of "calm"). So he has been always under the influence of drugs, because if not, he would go crazy.

And he met Rinrin. In a way, she has this calming effect to him, so he is attracted and curious about her, up until he fall in love with her. Rinrin, well, she is interested in him, because he is handsome. LOL. She is shallow in that way, but that's hilarious.

Seems like in her previous life (before she got reincarnated to Korea and ended up dead and reincarnated again), she was (or still is) called Byul (in Korean means star). And she seems to be one of the goddesses or God, not sure yet, still unclear.

And Delice has been trying to find star fragment that is said to be able to kill him.

So....

I think the star fragment is Rinrin (Byul - Star).

They are meant to be together, since their first life.

I enjoy this manhwa. It is entertaining and funny, the art is beautiful, it gets even better now. It didn't make sense in the beginning, too absurd, but now it got explained little by little.

5. mademnoiselle

mademnoiselle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes thats right. But Perpla is annoying. Since Byul/Ririn’s memories havent “comeback” yet, Perpla said that it doesnt matter to him if Ririn’s old memories havent comeback because Ririn could make new memories with Perpla. That’s why Perpla wanted to kill Kaleid.

Even Bella knows that Kaleid is the only one man that Ririn loved the most.

TrinaAngel, Eraien, its0k and 15 others like this.
  6. Rere234

Rere234 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i honestly love this, it’s quite refreshing, funny, and cute, esp since most of the manhwa I’ve read are nerve wrecking at times, this is just chill & funny. if u don’t like those type of manhwa don’t read, but anyways it’s bomb af. i loved it, esp their relationship way too cute

KathyClysm likes this.
  7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not that we hate the manhwa. In my case, I just don't think the god subplot is that entertaining. Well, it'll at least explain Del's super powered self and make Rinrin's reincarnation special than most reincarnation plot stories. But still, plot and romance wise, we have a super sexy guy with super powers with one big weakness (his super enhanced hearing), after finding love, he finds another issue with himself, because of said drugs to numb his sense of hearing, his body liquids have become poisonous due to years of ingesting said drugs and now he's suffering he can't even go as far as second base with the love of his life!
    Do we need an antagonist? Well, from the translated chapters so far? For me, no. Just let Del streamroll the mobs and keep a few ones for Rinrin to feel the power of her own and he at least gets to see and admire his wife strut her political stuff.
    Do we need love rivals? Kinda? Rinrin's cousin is a pitiful soul already and his words of being reminded of Del's poisoned body is enough to make him a bit depressed.
    Is the god plot necessary? To answer our questions, sure. But so far, the 3 gods that appeared don't exactly have the best rep at Dex. Redhead just wants her Byul to get back her memories but because of her male phobia, we had to suffer a possible close misunderstanding and Rinrin being so busy with work brought not the kind of conflict we're used to.
    The other female god is nice but has barely appeared yet to judge.
    Perpla/wind god is ofc the closest we have as an actual antagonist. Wants to kill Del and doesn't really care if Byul gets her memory back or not since she can make new memories with him, not considering her feelings at all.

Ofc, I might change my stance later on. The writing hasn't failed us yet. I'm still entertained, the ship is still strong but the first impressions of said gods were either nonexistent or bad

Eraien, Leeann and Evrasuy like this.
  8. eatyourcookies

eatyourcookies Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone read the novel yet? I'm dying to know the ending. Hopefully, it'd be a happy ending

janeechan and mirrorkells like this.
  9. mirrorkells

mirrorkells Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please let us know if it has a happy or bad ending:‹

10. Lalique

Lalique Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sorry to ask this, but are kaleid and delice is the same person? Just reincarnated?

11. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same person. It's just his full name. Delice is his given name and kaleid is his surname.

KathyClysm likes this.
  12. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, current Archduke Kaleid is the reincarnation of the creature Kaleid molded by the gods, the God-Killer, in the flashback, just like current Archduchess Ririn is the reincarnation of the creature Byul, his counterpart/anti-dote/whatever.

Basically, the Earth and Water Goddesses made Kaleid to stop the Fire and Wind Gods from constantly fighting and destroying the world over and over again, and the Water Goddess gave Kaleid her power so he has some way of attacking Fire/Wind. That resulted in Kaleid killing(? I think) Fire and taking his power, and almost killing Wind too. Earth and Water then realized that they had essentially created a monster, and created Byul/Ririn as his counterpart to balance Kaleid out. The two are made for each other, one cannot be without the other.

13. Lalique

Lalique Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KathyClysm likes this.
  14. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the additional spoilers! And I know this had been asked plenty of time, but to anyone who had read the korean novel, can you shed some light about the ending of the novel??? :giggle::giggle::giggle:(y)

elyacuty likes this.
  15. janeechan

janeechan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I haven't read the whole novel but just go straight to the ending:blobjoy: they'll have triplets son and a daughter :blobpats:
    They've been married for years but Delice still head over heels in love with Leylin:aww::aww:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    Rokai, ARTEMI5, MLisMyHubby and 13 others like this.
  16. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wowowowoowow...then can we ask more spoilers hahahahaah...i read tht delice once killed her before?Is it true? If it is, when she will remember that? And what happened after tht? Is there any fight between them? How they’ll reconcile? Hehe

janeechan likes this.
  17. janeechan

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about it yet >< Do you know in which chapter it took place? I'd like to check it myself too :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Also, the novel could be read for free every 12 hours, so I couldn't binge read the novel :cry:
    I'll share it here once I've read that part ;)

18. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh myyy im sorry I misunderstood you...thought you finished the whole novel..:blobsweat_2: I misread your spoiler..me too don’t know which chapter so sorryy.. :blobtired:

janeechan likes this.
  19. janeechan

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahah, no probs, maybe I wrote it incorrectly, I mean I just read the ending chapter, I haven't read the whole novel :blobsweat_2:

elyacuty likes this.
  20. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WAIT SO YOU'VE READ THE ENDING CHAPTER ALREADY? So how many chapters in total? Where did you read the raw version? :LOL: