Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, talk about a whole new level of UNGRATEFUL

2. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So nedrica is a mage

Angeline218 and lazynoodles like this.
  3. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to og yeldria after regain her body did she died in the end so mc became emperor?

syofiaa likes this.
  4. Maculan

Maculan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some semi-spoilers about Nadricka cause I love him. :blobmelt:

- He fell in love with MC because she accepted him for who he was and always protected him.
    - He was first to accept that he loves her.
    - Also he knew from the beginning that MC is another person, not just Yeldria with no memory.
    - He is not jealous as he knows that she loves him.
    - She is always on his side, and he knows that. Still, he doesn’t abuse this power over her.
    - He will do anything for her, even die. (She doesn’t want that)
    - He was greatly affected by MC’s deaths.
    - MC tried to save him when she had a chance - even if he lost all the memory of her. Still, MC didn't succeed, but she was willing to give up the future with him only to reduce his past self sufferings.
    - He loves her wholeheartedly and thinks of her as his whole world.
    - He nearly destroyed the whole world in 6th volume as he could not accept the fact that she was dead and tried to bring her back at any cost.

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for some good ol' quality Nadrika spoilers. This definitely feels like he truly is MCs love/favorite (unless each book focuses on a specific pair of guys, Nadrika is definitely her weakness so to speak. And its nice we got verification that he could tell from the get go that current Yeldria is a different person altogether, not surprising too since the rest of the guys doesn't seem to specialize in magic *and its about souls so clearly a magic thing*)
    Still... I'm a bit happy, leaning close to mix that she hasn't gotten close to the other LIs/MLs as much as Nadrika. Clearly Ecklot deserves some too for his dedication and loyalty (ofc not to the same level as our puppy fan favorite)

6. Avenzoar

Avenzoar New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the semi spoilers!! Nadricka is definitely up there with the God Tier MLs So far, he is my favorite out of the MC's harem. Does the novel have any fluffy moments with Nadricka though?

Popcrazy, lazynoodles, Hiura and 4 others like this.
  7. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently i am reading this novel on manga website ,however some people posted comment said the website stole translation from meihui manhwa website , and i tried to look for the website,however i need to be invited ,anyone know how to get invitation ? I really like their translation but so far they blocked instagram and threatened they will drop the manhwa if other websites post their work which me sad.

BrytteM and layyu like this.
  8. marahya

marahya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so at the end.. the og yeldria comeback and our mc went back to korea?? and whose child she have with???what kind of rubbish end is this

Fran.2424, syofiaa and Leeann like this.
  9. Hartelian

Hartelian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately they are on a indefinite hiatus right now as things have gotten a bit too far (+ the hunt and people exposing left and right)and the team therefore was demotivated

Hiura and syofiaa like this.
  10. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    why ppl did the report TT^TT I cursed those ppl for the rest of their life. My only joyce is manhwa now because lately i got dissappointed at japanese novel and manga for romance b.c main female always naive and forgive whatever male lead did .
    Btw can you tell me what really happen abt their website ? I never know abt them until s.o posted comment in website i usually access

beazacha, BrytteM and syofiaa like this.
  11. Milwa

Milwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    meihui manhwa? isnt that the page sniping other group on mangadex in order to promote their page?

syofiaa likes this.
  12. Hartelian

Hartelian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sniping is a harsh term :blobtired: but they didnt do it to promote their page lol :blobsweat: its probably a misunderstanding on their part

Hiura and Bonzai like this.
  13. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think they did , because their website didnt appear on their manhwa translation, other group would put their tag to let ppl access them first for example My sister brought male lead . But it seems they did a lot of translation for many manhwa which i love much . I wish to have a website which you pay month to read all manga or novel translated without worry they will stop project abytime. Kakaopage is hard to pay and create account too, further everytime reading need to scan through google which take lot of time while i am dying for study and less time to read to entertain myself

Bonzai likes this.
  14. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious as well! At the ending- did the og Yeldria retain body or the MC was able to return and be with the husbands?

rock.doll and Tt123 like this.
  15. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask guys, why eclot very loyal? Did he love the original princess? Or did he just too love his country so much?
    Because some spoilers said when mc want to take his concubine status, he didn't like it.
    I mean, when you gain power or profit cause you have did something good for your country it doesn't mean you don't love your country right?

16. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I wish mc's child's father is nedrica atleast she can have some op mage powers from nedrica but not mind if it is eclot's too because he really deserves love and respect besides nedrica I like him how calm and sincere he is. Btw it is only me who is not satisfied with yuriel's death in such a way I mean I want to see more of her despair in some other world where she's swiping the floor and regretting plus y did she poisoned king can someone say me what kind of person king was beside hope god will come back to mc.

Popcrazy, beazacha, Hiura and 6 others like this.
  17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I was very curious with this from the beginning. Ecklot's character bio can be summarized with just the word loyalty (as evidenced with the fact he was the only ML whi stayed when OGYeldria took her body back.
    I'm not sure if we'll ever dwell on the former storyline, but its not absurd to think I assume the MLs basically went to Yuriel because of
    Essen= had his country destroyed (may or may not be aware it is due to mining resources) and became a sex toy concubine to OGYeldria. Ran to Yuriel for comfort
    Lobel= had his pride and love shattered when Yeldria considered his first sexual time with her boring and even rubbed more salt to the wound when she suggested he sleeps with someone else AND he also witnesses her casually sleeping with another man (but again, judging from the horse sex incident, he shouldn't be unfamiliar with her character. Its still amazing he fell for her)
    Nadrika= as his status is a slave, it might just be the simple, he couldn't handle the abuse and ran to Yuriel for comfort (since even the other maids don't treat him well due to his primary status as a slave)
    Ecklot= has been mentioned he tried to reform Yeldria once, she got annoyed and sent him to war expecting him to die (and even if he won, apparently it was a pointless achievement?), whatever it is, most likely in the OGPlot, whatever she did, certainly broke his loyalty
    Seiger=already has been mentioned to hate royalty. Also Yeldria was the cause of him getting separated from his master/teacher of the sword
    King=definitely an interesting route if we get to dwell it in the main story. I mean, from what we know in the official translation, he certainly has shown interest in Yuriel and acts shady like a hidden boss instead of a secret route but later spoilers mention that Yuriel fails in meeting him 6 times and MC successfully has her be jailed with the King's authority.

18. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    So, about Ecklot...
    Actually, he IS loyal, and this is his (almost) only one characteristic at the beginning of the novel.

- He’s extremely loyal to the kingdom, the emperor and, more importantly, to Yeldria. He’s a loyal dog.
    - He is not aware that he indeed has any emotions beside his loyalty (though it is obvious that he does have feelings, but he could not figure them out and brushed them to the side).
    - Actually, he is the last one of all ML to accept that he loves MC (even Essen admitted it faster).
    - He thinks that being a concubine is another way to protect the empire, and because of that he doesn’t like his «dismissal» from concubine status. He thought that Yeldria did not trust him anymore and did not want him to be by her side as a servant.
    - Also, he’s loyal to a fault. He did not like OG!Yeldria behaviour and he tried to correct it, but still he put her way higher than anybody else (even the empire to some extent). So, for example, he advocated for her servants’ execution as they disrespected her and, subsequently, empire.
    - He’s not ambitious at all and does not want anything from kingdom. He’s happy just be here and help.
    - He didn’t not have a purpose of life apart from being a servant to the empire, which is sad.
    - He would put himself in danger for Yeldria, even OG!Yeldria.
    - He understood that he loves MC only after OG!Yeldria had returned, so… slow burn. Really slow slow burn.
    - They pretty much have a master-servant relationship.

Still, I do not say that he won't change. He's just slower than everyone else.

And I cannot comprehend what on earth OG!Yeldria could do in the original timeline for Ecklot to hate her. He's just... he saw her behaviour and he minded it, but still... he thinks of her more like a personification of power, than actual person with faults. He tried to change her, but for the good of empire and for her, nothing else. Still, he will obey everything she commands, as she IS the power.

19. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, you have good points.
    It's not confirmed yet that Nadricka or Sieger should be the part of Yuriel's harem in the original timeline. Only Ecklot, Lovia and Essen at that point. But I agree with you, that almost all ML have their reasons to be with Yuriel. Well, I guess, except for Nadricka, as he was too afraid for his life to conspire against OG!Yeldria. His greatest fear is for OG!Yeldria to come back (talking about fate).

Even though Yuriel is a total bitch. I mean she's much more worse than you think, tbh.
    Beware! Rather cruel spoilers.
    She nearly organized Daisy's rape, killed her previous supporters the moment she didn't need them anymore and was treating servant cruelly when she had power (like, she beat them up). I guess she's just as bad as OG!Yeldria.

And one major spoiler about Yuriel and emperor.
    Yuriel is a younger half-sister of Yeldria and the emperor, so no, the emperor is not the capture target. And also this is why Yuriel thinks that all Yeldria's harem and power should be hers.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
  20. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.. i am a little bit confused.. I thought that in their previous lives it was Yeldria and Yulier were half-sisters both of them reincarnated, Yuldria made a pact with god, and reincarnated as now Yuldria, and so thus Yeldria. But the emperor was only Yeldria's relative in now present timeline.

I also read in the translator's IG - before they took it down, that the most likely ML was Ikelos and not Nadricka