Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Maculan

Maculan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I get it. Same, tbh. I am sometimes confused too. There are just too many things happening at once, and it’s hard to track them. I mean there are currently 26 chapters, and the story has already progressed a lot (and it’s still 1st volume of the novel). Climax scenes are specially eventful, as almost all of main characters are acting at once. (Btw, that is the reason I like this novel - nobody is set aside, every character gets their role in the whole mess).

And I'm not really sure she has time to bear more children. She's constantly busy with her workload (and her men), as she's the emperor in the end and her harem tries not to participate in politics (except for Cairos).

I still do not have any answers to God-related and past life-related questions; but God could not simply give MC another body, he had to do something to achieve it (give up his godhood, I guess) and was stuck in the past. I think she will find a way to revive him by… I don’t know. Praying?… Wishing really hard? How does one revive a god?…
    But him being back is only hinted, not stated, so it can be interpreted in either way.

2. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    For now, some spoilers to what comes next in manhwa (according to novel).
    - MC dismissed Ecklot and from that moment she would have only two concubines (Nadricka and Lovia).
    - Lovia caught MC on lying about their past and confessed that he already knew that MC is another person for quite some time.
    - Later on, MC told Nadricka that she's not Yeldria. He already knew.
    - There will be held preparations for her birthday, and MC was not amused to learn that OG!Yeldria celebrated her birthdays by throwing an orgy.
    - MC refused to have an orgy and agreed to a simple huge party with a lot of aristocrats and diplomats attending.

MC, Daisy and birthday party discussion (+ sleepy Nadricka)
    Of course, another problem popped up.
    «We’re having another party?»
    I shook my head.
    “I’m going to skip it. Really… … Really… … too busy.»
    “What do you mean?”
    Daisy snorted. It seems like the time has /never/ come to give Daisy the common sense that I am the royal family she is serving.
    “It’s Your Highness’ birthday party!”
    «Oh my gosh.»
    I was desperate that I couldn’t be left out.
    «just… … I’m okay, so shouldn’t I do something like a party… … .”
    Daisy thought seriously for some reason and shook her head.
    «Even if the presents from all the countries are shipped, it will be difficult because it is already time to do it.»
    “You are even listening to me.”
    “What are you talking about, Your Highness?”
    At Daisy, who tilted her head, I smiled silently.
    «Anyway, the chief maid asked if you would do it like “last year”?»
    «last year?»
    Nadrika, sleeping next to me, rubbed his eyes and tilted his head into my ear.
    “An orgy party with like-minded aristocrats… … .”
    Immediately I smiled and said to Daisy.
    “As for last year… I don’t like it. I will not do it.»
    As I said so, I grabbed Nadrika’s head and laid it down on my knees. He rolled over for a moment, then started dozing again.
    “I tell you to do only the basics, only the basics.”
    I complained and gently stroked Nadrika’s head.
    «Yes, got it. I will tell the chief maid that. Basics only!”

And side note:
    Ecklot is too damn handsome.
    [​IMG]

3. RenaKali

RenaKali New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to ask but I’m going crazy trying to find the move to read I searched anywhere and found nothing. But on here I notice some of u had spoilers of last volume. Can u please tell me where I can read it?

4. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought the novel on Ridibooks.

5. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    So, birthday party. IMHO, it would be better for MC to have an orgy instead. Much safer, tbh.
    And, well, it’s really a lot going on, so something may be off. Still, the main plot points should be correct.

Actually, birthday party will be the first bloody crucial moment of the novel. It will contain:
    - Two deaths (Hesse and a slave trader)
    - One chopped off arm
    - Nearly death experience to Lovia
    - An attempt to assassinate Yeldria
    - Yeldria’s imprisonment
    - Drugs and slaves (literally, not only mentioned); one dead slave
    - One new found princess (Yuriel)

To put it short, it is a mess. To put it longer, it's a total mess.
    In short, Yuriel conspired with some aristocrats to condemn Yeldria for her sins and depose her (and kill (?)). So, the thing that Yuriel hoped to find in princess’ bedroom (and afterwards MC failed to find) was actually a ruby necklace, that somehow proved that Yuriel was a princess all along (half-sister of Yeldria and emperor).

Yuriel and her accomplices made a scene during the birthday party, when they reveal to emperor that Yeldria is a drug-addict and actually… well, it’s hard to pick but she bought slaves, had sex with them and then killed them (teenage boys). MC could brush off her drug addiction, as there were insufficient evidence, but then they actually brought in slaves and one dead body of a salve.

Then, it’s Lovia time, who was almost beaten and stabbed to death by Yuriel’s people when he was mousing around what Yuriel's going to do next (he was saved by passing-by Essen). He actually broke into the party and announced that Yuriel and her conspirators tried to kill him to shut him up. He brought in some kind of audioplayer (?), where was the recording of his and Yuriel’s accomplices conversation that proved that they tried to put Lovia's death on Yeldria. Actually, doing that nearly costed him his life, as he was severely wounded at that point and collapsed as soon as he ended his speech (MC caught him).

One of Yuriel accomplice (actually, duke’s (prime-minister’s) only grandson) grabbed Yeldria, but Ecklot (was summoned beforehand by Lovia) chopped his arm off.

Yeldria’s maid Hesse tried to stab MC to death, but MC was saved by Sieger. Hesse then threw her body on Sieger’s blade, killing herself. Btw, Hesse was the spy of Yuriel, cause she hated Yeldria.

After all the blood and sufferings MC saw, she pleaded emperor to punish her for that. Even though right now she didn’t do anything wrong, she did wrong so many times and to redeem herself she must be punished. Emperor didn’t like that but submitted and ordered MC imprisonment.

Also, necklace and magic in it somehow proved that Yuriel is indeed of royal blood.

That's an ending of the 1st volume/beginning of the 2nd one.

TrinaAngel, Korleone, noah21 and 53 others like this.
  6. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its so messed up, hahah.
    But I love how MLs tried to protect MC. :blobhero:

I'm curious Yuriel's first move with her newly appointed princess title...
    I bet it will be an annoying one...

Hiura, layyu, Th.ay and 2 others like this.
  7. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my ....this is a hella of a birthday bash. :sweating_profusely: This Yuriel, now she's reincarnated so she's basically from modern world, how come she become so ...crazy? :blobwoah: I'm still wondering what the hell is wrong with her. :blobunsure:

Thank you so much for sharing spoilers @Maculan :blobnom:
    Agree. Well, this novel is kinda messy but at the same time is original and interesting if comparing with other isekai novels that are gushing like crazy now and 50% include clichè after clichè. :blobamused:

The God part is intriguing. He's like a wild card, the Joker, if you can kinda predict the rest of the MLs, the God is the most mysterious for now and difficult to predict. :hmm:

But overall it's intriguing. :pikablob:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    lazynoodles, Hiura and Th.ay like this.
  8. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    whats chitra like
    is it worth it or is the fl trash

9. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :cookie::cookie::cookie:
    Im looking forward to the next spoilers..
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

miinamiii likes this.
  10. AnnHime

AnnHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!! :blobuwu:

After the imprisonament, what happened to MC and Nadrica? What about Essen reaction after the mess birthday party?

From this moment on I will camp for more spoilers :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

11. HMM1990

HMM1990 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, that's messy as hell alright! Thanks for the spoiler! BTW, who's Essen again? Sorry there're so many names to remember in this story that I forget some of them.

12. The Queen of Hell

The Queen of Hell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    essen is the red haired prince of a fallen country.

13. Gushishi

Gushishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is true

Getting further bad further to another chapter, this novel sucks!

Such a princess trempled by a mere servant, what the hell? If i were the princess, the mere servant has been out of palace, well, touching your concubine, and the servant (FL) is still fine is mere so off-common sense
    author.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    beazacha, fatimaria and rock.doll like this.
  14. Gushishi

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly

This kind of novel plot, even if it is a mere game plot (bah, this is including human interactions and feelings too) is lame!

Sucks to read!!!!

fatimaria likes this.
  15. Gushishi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much before!

But
    Shoot!
    Who dares to care about Essen and Lovia
    Screw them!

_Melissa_ and Fran.2424 like this.
  16. Gushishi

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what happ

Then what happened?
    What kind of punishments? Since the maid dan not be killed

17. Gushishi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankssssss!!!

But!
    Blurgh!!!!
    No chance for the cheater Lovia! I mean FMC asked her to sleep with another woman, yes, BUT have a dignity for being a man!!!! Cmon!!!!

18. Gushishi

Reading List:
    Link
    For my opinion, this novel is what you call it stupid!
    Yes, stupid!
    So many irresponsible plot which degrades my common sense. What use of a novel if it didn't carry a little bit of it?

1 a mere servant talked back to a PRINCESS (?) Hello, where ever you are, a mere servant just need to be banished or punisher. But here not, dragging low and long, stupid
    2 a mere servant having adultery with princess concubine left unpunished. What kind of thinking is that? Stupid
    3 a villainess princess, thinking so hard to prevent the maid to meet the emperor so painstakingly? Boho, you are a princess then also the famous villain, just locked her up bozo! Stupid
    Etc etc
    Stupid

P.s.
    Cmon, even a fabel and fantasy novel or story carried so much responsible remarks and logic, but this novel? Stupid

beazacha likes this.
  19. Gumiho

Gumiho Villainess Connoisseur ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the point is that she HAS to act benevolently within some boundaries as she is / has the reputation of the villain and is in a dating sim reverse harem scenario. If she treats the protagonist maid too harshly, a rebellion amongst the Targets start forming and brings her ruin, but if she acts too weakly she gets walked all over.

The story could be better thought out sure, but to give it the same rules of a regular fantasy story is ignoring the setup I feel...

Hiura, Gushishi, Numerouno and 3 others like this.
  20. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I actually have some more minor spoilers, cause the big ones are hard to write.
    - Lovia actually first met MC, not OG!Yeldria; and, I guess, he fell in love with her at first sight (time travel, 1st volume for him, 6th volume for her; it’s depicted in recent manhwa chapter (27)).
    - (before birthday) Yuriel is hoping that Essen would kill MC. She knows that he won’t survive this, but still tries to push him as she doesn’t care at all whether he lives or dies.
    - (after birthday) Essen is actually disappointed that Yuriel chose not him, but power and her royal status, as he cannot protect her in her new status.
    - Yuriel is disappointed and displeased, as nothing (i.e. jewellery, dresses) can fill her enough. She’s disappointed with the princess life.
    - Essen is actually not in love with Yuriel anymore (even before Yeldria’s birthday, I guess it happened around their escape attempt), but he already swore that he will protect Yuriel no matter what and he want to fulfil his promise.

And for those who blame Yeldria for her softness
    - She’s just a person from modern world, not some crazy murderous princess. She still doesn’t want blood on her hands. (It will change in the future, though; not she will become a murderous bitch, but she will strengthen up a lot)
    - And as soon as she killed Yuriel (in 5th volume) the system killed her, cause she was a mere bug all along and system just eliminated MC from the game.
    MC is actually smart because she doesn't know what will be with the game after Yuriel's death, so no, with no backup plan she doesn't want to kill her.

As for future spoilers, the 2nd volume will have two main storylines: (1) palace, Yuriel as a princess, delegation from neighbouring empire, Lovia and Nadricka scheming to frame Yuriel, and (2) streets, MC and Sieger try to bring down slave traders (with help from Ecklot, who is still in the castle).