Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. tk_10

tk_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

He might've been drugged

2. spycatreader

spycatreader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao it's funny how I created an account just to join this forum.... the effect of Manhwas to me :oops:

n_s and tk_10 like this.
  3. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh i see, yeah i kinda get that i hope he didn’t blush too.

spycatreader likes this.
  4. ReigndeVille

ReigndeVille Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my can you share it once you're done? We would really appreciate it if you do ❤❤❤❤

5. blabla19

blabla19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi could you dm me the manhwa raw link too? been desperate trying to look for it :( would really appreciate it thankss

spacegirl likes this.
  6. spycatreader

spycatreader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao it's funny how I create
    OMG same pls

7. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In this gaming world, Yuriel is the "main character," and all of these men are capture targets including Nadricka. So, yeah, he probably reacted, not because he likes it, but because he doesn't have a choice. They're programmed to be preferential to Yuriel because it is a part of the game. That's the way I read it anyway. He seemed almost ashamed he reacted at all. He hates Yuriel after all (based on previous spoilers). :hmm:

8. spycatreader

spycatreader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For reaaaaal? What did he do after??? Spoil me please :(

9. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this what exactly happened ?
    Nadrika destroys thr worldo_O
    I hope nothing happens with that og heroin and nardrika:mad:
    Mc dies:confused:
    Plz someone explain

But then too if they were not interrupted something could have happened I have read Beawar of the villainess too much so I think if characters are strong enough they can easily fight the og plot

Wow just keep spoiling us time to time:oops::blobpopcorn_cool::aww::blobokhand:

10. lostxrain

lostxrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does in the novel Mc hair become shorter?
    Is their a meaning behind that?
    Because season 2 cover she have a knife and the hair is short.

11. dcollin

dcollin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she did for the purpose of giving herself identity coz she has no memories of her life in the modern world so it's like a reedeming factor thingy. But not entirely sure because she may have other reasons like she lived outside the palace or so people wouldn't easily recognise her or something else. I haven't read the book 2 novel, I only have the 3rd book until the extra as I'm just waiting for translations online for the first 2 books.

12. spycatreader

spycatreader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I'm back from that hell week. :')

So, I still can't move on from Nadrika. I just hope that the bi*ch suffers a whoooole lot.

13. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who are the 7 ML again?

14. Mozzarella

Mozzarella Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to chapter 61, this is what I understood so far about the whole thing with Nadrika and Yuriel

- Kairos left MC in the inn (?) he was staying while she was unconscious. While unconscious, she met with the God who gave her a few pointers about the game;

- Kairos, meanwhile, went to visit the palace and the Emperor introduced Yuriel to him as the head of negotiations. A system window opened to her, and told her he was one of the LI's. She decides she wants to snatch HIM because she realized earlier that she's got no support from nobles, but he's a prince, rich, handsome, and good in bed (this part was disgusting, ngl);

- She's having tea with him in a room in the palace when Robia finds out that MC had been kicked out and goes make a fuss on the door of that room, being stopped from entering by the guards. He yells that MC is the real princess, and there's only space for one princess, and yadda yadda. Yuriel thinks she should have killed him, and tries to dismiss it in front of Kairos by explaining that she's just the second princess, while Kairos commiserates with her that he's also the second prince;
    - Eklot comes over and stops Robia's little meltdown, and kind of implies to him what MC's plan was, Robia gets upset, but understands. His wound opens again when he's left alone, and Nadrika shows up to help him;

- Btw after Robia and Nadrika left, Yuriel and Kairos left the room, and Kairos saw Robia's blood on the carpet, which prompts him to tell that bodyguard of him to investigate the first princess (MC);

- As Nadrika helps him, Robia lashes out at him about Nadrika trying his best to escape Yuriel, but she keeps calling for him, and he should just go over and have sex with her for the sake of making a plan to help MC (WTF ROBIA);

- Nadrika falls for his bs and goes to Yuriel's room at night, thinking that he might be helping MC by doing this (I WANTED TO SKIN YURIEL ALIVE WHEN SHE STARTED TOUCHING HIM);
    - MEANWHILE MC went out at night to go after the dudes who were abusing Shun (Sieger's little bro), and finds Sieger dealing with them. She tells him to step back, as she has plans for those men (Sieger's outfit during this scene is HOT AF);

- We have a flashback about their first time together (with the real princess) and how he was disgusted, but then she showed up changed and he's having mixed feelings, does a Kabedon on her, and talks some shit that MC interprets as "You want revenge on me, okay, here's a kiss";

- Except she tried to make it a brief kiss and HE GOES AFTER MORE AND KISSES HER DEEPLY AGAINST THE WALL AND HE WAS HOT AF;
    - But of course we can't have good things: Yuriel's system window shows up to MC and she learns that Yuriel is with Nadrika, ready to have sex with him, and there's something there about her prize being non-con with Nadrika. MC reads that, thinks Nadrika is cheating on her (or that he's in danger, I didn't understand very well), and starts crying in front of Sieger, specially because she asked him not to cheat on her while she's gone;

- She decides to go back to the palace, but Sieger tells her he'll go in her place instead, so he climbs on a tree to find Yuriel's room and throws a huge stone on the glass, breaking it and stopping Yuriel from taking Nadrika;

- As he comes down, Kairos' bodyguard stops him at sword point to ask what he wants and presumably takes him away to Kairos;

- Palace security led by Eklot responds to her call, they find no one outside, and as she tells them to go so she can continue with Nadrika, Eklot saves the day by saying he has to take Nadrika with him as well and takes my baby out of there asap!

I observed that Eklot, Robia and Nadrika (and to some extent, Sieger) were really taking care of each other there for the sake of MC. I like the rapport they're starting to have with each other. I think Kairos is also going to have a nice rapport with them as well in this arc?

The only outsider so far continues to be Essen. Well, and the God (who looks like Samara from The Ring btw).

That's as far as the manwha goes. When 62 is out, I'll tell you guys what happened (if I can remember lol).

15. beargrape

beargrape New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone share the English translated novel with me plssss. I’ve looked everywhere and so far have only found up to the beginning of Vol. 2 translated. I’m caught up with the English manhwa and need more

I’ve seen suggestions of buying the Korean version directly from the OG publishers and google translating it, but it seems like I’ll need to prove my age? Can someone help me out pls? DM me if easier!

16. Medeiaa

Medeiaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone can tell me to read this novel in kakaopage korea? I will translate it if I have raw. Oh please I want it:cry::cry:

17. dcollin

dcollin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my case since kakao has sort of restrictions due to age (you need an id, which is from korea i think) and the app isn't in my country I used ridibooks to buy the raw books. I have the 3rd up to the Extra volumes, I'm just waiting for more translation of the 2nd volume. I was planning to translate then share some parts, especially from the sweet Extra chaps, but been busy coz of school so I might just do so on Chritmas break.

I just wanna say, I cried during the initial confrontation of God and Ria because life is really unfair for her. Like, she forgot about her past world and it's this Yuriel bitch who is the cause of it all. If I'm not mistaken, and from the previous spoilers, Ria was supposed to be the savior but bitch Yuriel managed to make a deal with God.

1st scene was in the tower when God showed himself to Ria for the 1st time and this is where he threw her out saying "she needs to die" coz she's a flaw to the system and the princess is menat to die as the villain. This is also when she got out of the tower (magically) and planned to run away but Sieger to the rescue. Read the novel to know more.
    2nd scene with God was the confrontation and a bit of the truth of the alternate world.

So...
    God said that the world, alternate world so it's real, is gonna end due to the seven keys of destruction *ML's basically* and the princess. Basically the princess is a catalyst of some sort and well if you know the 6th book, well hello war.

Somehow higher beings and God (not just him) "knew" that the world was gonna end and they pitied that world so they wanted to have a savior. The discovered however that the savior was from another world so they made the game system to make it easier for the savior to navigate the new, alternate world. Seriously, why would an obnoxious person be the savior? So yeah, yuriel ze bish. She already knows that she's nothing without the system anyway.

Basically, the flow as of the current happening in Vol 2 confrontation is saying she needs to die in order to save the world. For that, Ria wants to change her fate from death and she realized that God is amused to see her trying to fight what's supposed to happen aka her death. So she made a deal to make it fun for him still and so he should teleport her in and out whenever since he can't interfere directly with the situation. so he could do so indirectly. Hehe Ria so smart. Atta girl.

I yall woul read the novel, you would be disgusted with the train of thoughts of Yuriel and be sad for Essen and Robia like... Grr grr I hate Yuriel. She's like that ungrateful sister person from A Reborn Star.
    Manhwa = Daisy went with Ria at the abandoned castle, Ria got out of the castle by dyeing her hair, She's in an abandoned castle

Novel = The place where she was held is sort of a place where royals are held? Like a cold palace thingy, God showed himself first, Daisy wasn't there and she was just with the maid the emperor sent to spy on her, when God showed himself he transferred Ria out and she cut her hair then

She was actually getting a horse to get out of the empire and she was sick, she cut her hair coz long her means nobility, the horse was actually for Sieger as he was paying for it. The owner asked Sieger to chase her (it was pure timing he went there at that time) so he chased and go to her. She passed out, he brought her to his place. The scene with Hilakin (the thug in the manhwa extorting people) and no Kairos yet. Then with the kids, then the next day she returned to the tower where she talked with God.

Also that day she was kicked out, when she went out of the house, sick to confront Hilakin who was bothering the people, she had the vibes that Siger was familiar with (*ehem* the time travelling thingy in the 6th volume) aka the person who saved him before Leo Dippet.
    So she basically meant to save them afterall, it was what was supposed to happen. You know the time rule? Similar to what happened in the manga where the girl went waaay back in time for the guy, and he fell for her there. It was the girl he had always been in love with but he didnt know that it was her coz you know, like a rule thingy you can't disrupt flow of time. It just finally made sense when it came to the point in the present when the girl had to go back again (Kamisama Hajimemashita if I'm not wrong). So it's basically a repetitive thing of saving and falling for the same person. Also like the thing in Hotel del Luna where it was actually the guy who showed up in the past but Man Wol's memory was altered.

Howeevr, in the extra chapters, Robia was about to give up on MC. Like after the war and people are basically healing and gettjng back up again, he came to a point where he was so tired and like didnt want to be in love anymore coz he's always left wrecked (when she died he was so devastated). He had a dream of the intial meeting with the princess but this time, saw an image of Ria (with ger new body) that it was her and he was like "what?" and he's jsut reminded of his love. He told this dream to Ria and she was, in her mind, "he remembers?" but didnt really say that she went back and met him first or the other ML's. Only Essen knows and recognized her from going back in time thingy. And maybe Ecklot coz it was more recent. But basically every ML had the feeling of familiarity with the FL due to interacting with them already in the past which is actually just her future self.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
  18. Roselyx

Roselyx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Yuriel the current emperor's daughter or half-sister?
    Cause if she is the current emperor's daughter then she should have a stronger claim.
    However, if she is the current emperor's half-sister then MC should have the stronger claim since she older and I am guessing legitimate?

19. Reifu

Reifu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yuriel is the emperor's half sister .

20. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how in the beginning of the webtoon people were angry at the red haired ML and the green haired ML for sleeping with the OGFL YETTT the current FL have slept with alot of them and even at the same time. But it's okay if she does it. LOOOL