Picked Up It seems that it is said to be the last boss even though it is an unfavorable job "Summoner"

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by khakha, Aug 15, 2022.

1. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Is there a beginner like you! It seems that it is said to be the last boss even though it is an unfavorable job "Summoner" [Web version]

お前のような初心者がいるか! 不遇職『召喚師』なのにラスボスと言われているそうです【Web版】

Raw link :
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3452gg/

NU link : (picked up)
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...terrible-job-yet-they-call-her-the-last-boss/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    This novel is newcomer rookie.
    It published in syosetsu in 2020, but author announced that light novel form will be published in near future .
    That's means this novel has great quality.

This novel also has to rare genre : fmc vmorpg. Yes we already has undead princess (queen), vtuber gorilla strength princess, mobile fortress shield user princess, but.. we still lack summoner.

what will you get in this novel :
    - VMORPG fmc
    - lack common sense fmc (she not gamer, she true office workers)
    - unique equipment user fmc (unique summoner equipment)
    - unique ability fmc, she is summoner, and they categories as bad job
    - Bachimon in this novel is nothing similar to pokemon, but more similar (50-70 %) to digimon

Description:
    Kei Aikawa, a 28-year-old office worker, sees a certain advertisement during her commute. She learned that VRMMO Genesis Omega Online, which is popular among young people, will collaborate with the anime "Bachimon", which she loved since childhood.

"Eh, VR means you can interact with Bachimon in the game world!? I bought it!"

To play with my favorite Bachimon and heal the daily fatigue, choose a summoner and start! However, Kei, who played the collaboration event as a beginner, fulfills the conditions for obtaining her most feared equipment because his love for her original work is too strong... "Status points? I 've never used them before ?" "Guild? What is that?"
    Before you know it, you'll be recognized by top players?
    This is the story of an OL who has zero game experience and becomes a player called [Last Boss who thinks he is a beginner].

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
    nyamachi and Rodvek97 like this.
  2. Eisvarith Devirea

Eisvarith Devirea [Mza {Valkyrie Awakens} Mya]

Reading List:
    Link
    this is still fine but does she stay retar- i mean does she stay that way forever? dont tell me that throughout the whole novel she stays like that? i get that this is popular, even in syosetu, but a little bit of spoiler would help a lot. dense protagonist is no problem but everyone eventually grows up and learn, no way they wouldnt, so which one does this novel belongs to?

Luukia likes this.
  3. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She lack common bsemse because bshe is pure office worker
    Of course as successful career woman she will learn what she lack
    She did not know what is guild, but she will create top guild in future
    But because she expert in Bachimon, everything outside Bachimon will be learned late.
    She know every skill Bachimon, and combine with flexible fast thinking of successful career woman she eventually become one of strongest player (but she not aware)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
    Eisvarith Devirea likes this.
  4. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try and pick this up. If anyone has a keen interest in it, though, please let me know and I'll stop and let you have the translation.

5. ruff_ethereal

Reading List:
    Link
  6. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. ruff_ethereal

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, translator here:

Series has been dropped. The Author has deleted everything except Volume 1 to incentivize the sales of the official Japanese publication by Kadokawa. I can no longer access any of the raw text and don't want to run into potential legal problems.

nyamachi and Rodvek97 like this.
  8. Rodvek97

Rodvek97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dropped for the wn and Ln version or only wn?

9. ruff_ethereal

Reading List:
    Link
    Web Novel is the only version I accessed, Light Novel has never been translated to my knowledge.