Spoiler It Seems the Villainess Whose Engagement was Broken Wants to Pioneer the Yuri Route

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Alicia, I am breaking my engagement with you!”

With those words, she realized she had reincarnated as Alicia, the Villainess of the Otome Game “Magical Rhapsody.”

More so, this realization came just after her engagement was broken. But that doesn’t matter.

Because the character that she loved through the screen is now in front of her.

It’s not the beautiful platinum blonde, Reynes, the First Prince of the Borg Kingdom… but it’s the main character, Melia, who’s standing behind him?!

It seems the Villainess whose engagement was broken offers her overflowing love to the Heroine while the Capture Targets help or hinder her.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I'm ready for this