Spoiler It's My Destiny To Be The Hero's Saviour/주인공의 구원자가 될 운명입니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by your crush, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Moonma

Moonma Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the manhwa, the downfall of Franz Eldier is in chapter 44, in that chapter, the disclosure of Ari's mother's death was revealed at a dance party, in chapter 46, execution by drinking polluted water like he did with Ari's mother

2. Popcrazy

Popcrazy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to know novel readers, does MC eventually get the elemental ice king with the grudge against humans on her side? I was hyped af when he appeared and ice powers would be awesome, not to mention winning him over would be no easy feat.

currently I'm at chapter 55 in the manhwa and ML be looking pretty much broken at this point with so many more of elemental beasts and skills of variety meanwhile FL uses mostly water and flowers aside from her barrier support and I don't want it to be a situation where the FL gets overshadowed (like they often do) with the passive support role

I kind miss seeing the mcs grandfather and uncle, its like just disappeared from the plot after she got older

Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
  3. bestboyallen

bestboyallen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. does anyone know what convinced the fl to let the ml into her inner circle i’m only up to the point where she repeatedly refuses to allow him in her group.

2.i have some conflicted feelings about pi, honestly i think it’s best he wasn’t the ml because the way the fl has treated most of the characters except for axel was extremely controlling. i mean she even threw axel alway when he strayed from the what she wanted him to do. pi’s entire world was the fl and while it makes sense he fell for her but i don’t think that creates a good relationship dynamic. still a bit upset with the direction the novel takes his character though.

4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's decision to abandon Axel back then and also refuse his help now when she knows how strong he is doesn't make much sense. It was just needed for the plot, but if she wanted to save the world, she would've taken the strongest person in her team. He's literally stronger than all her team combined, including her. I hate it when the plot is irrational.

Desperate likes this.
  5. Lily Yashiro

Lily Yashiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly she didn't want Axel on the team initially because he doesn't know how to work as a team and that would cause a lot of problems, that's why she chose that other guy with the red eye (obviously his being strong was another reason too)

6. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. There is a logical reason she doesn't want him on the team. It relates to the secret of his and the labyrinth's origin.

To some extent, the labyrinth was born with axel. Axel himself wasn't born in the conventional way. He's the result of an experiment to create a human weapon. In the process many many red-eyed humans were sacrificed. If I remember correctly, the labyrinth was born at the same time as axel.

Furthermore, aria's goal is to defeat to demon king at the heart of the labyrinth. He's from another world. There, he tried to become god by killing the world's god and replacing it. It was against the laws of nature so his world is collapsing. He's trying to take over this world and become god here by killing this world's god. This is where Axel's nature comes in. Because axel is deeply tied to the labyrinth and the demon king is accessing this world through the labyrinth, if axel dies in the labyrinth, he can actually "turn back time" to before he dies and redo things to not die. The issue with this is with each "death and redo" cycle, the demon king gets greater and greater control over Axel's body. The ultimate goal is when the demon king is killed, he can cast off his body (which is incompatible to this world) and possess Axel's body and try to take over this world as a new god.

In light of this, it makes sense that when Aria feels axel is uncontrollable and she has created a team that is feasibly capable of beating the labyrinth, her new plan for axel is to keep him as far away from the labyrinth as possible.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2023
  7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was completely obsessed with Adrian from the beginning and suggestible. He would have done everything MC asked of him. Not to mention he worked in teams before while under her tutelage and had no issues with this, helped his teammates and everything. It was the others who betrayed him tho. So even if the author gives MC this excuse as to why, I don't buy it. It's only for plot convenience.

He was completely controllable actually and would have done anything to repay the person supporting him, a person with eyes could see this. Even if the author wanted MC and ML to separate and meet again as adults, she should have given a better excuse tho.
    Your explanation didn't hold from the start, bcz Aria knew this from the beginning AND decided to sponsor him and helped him become even stronger. It's not as if she found out whatever you mentioned only at the point she abandoned him.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2023
    Kezi likes this.
  8. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So if Aria is just Aria all along and the novel is written by her mother, where this modern Aria's memory come from?

9. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there's a modern Aria? Just an Aria who is convinced that the world exists in a novel/story.

Which makes sense really, since people who have died have their life/story recorded in written form (letters they've left, books etc) and in the "other timeline" Aria died a lot.

chamchaworld likes this.
  10. SkyLisette

SkyLisette LadyGrimmOfAutumn

Reading List:
    Link
    How did axel find out that she was Adrian?

11. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to know when she finally accepts Axel into her group cause right now it's too frustrating and not making much sense. She's abandoning a strong asset cause he might die in the great labyrinth and make the big bad stronger? He's so strong, if things get so difficult that he dies, wouldn't everyone else, including her, be dead too? So does it matter if he rewinds time and makes the villain a bit stronger? Her being worried about him not following orders is complete nonsense, she basically trained him to be Adrian Black's obedient dog, he didn't even fight back when she tried to kill him. The only reason he's "rebelling" by trying to follow her is because she's not being honest with him.

12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly:meowmad:
    Tho I think he's not following her just because she's not honest, but also because he wants to help her and get close to her.

Kezi likes this.
  13. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 2 returned with three new episodes today.
    [​IMG]

14. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    Aria and Axel slaying as always :blobdoggoheart::blobcozy:

15. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with this. It annoyed me sm how she.. did not rlly cared about the other slaves dying(tho its reasonable, she doesnt have a saint personality afterall), abandoned axel right away cuz the "story" isnt going in the direction she thought, which is kinda stupid since the day she decided to survive, she already changed everything, and then is a stubborn rock when axel wants to join her...

And can I just say that im so upset pie isnt the ml.. boohooooo, my second ml syndrome is strong in this one. :blobcry::notlikeblob::blobsob::blobdead:

Mariahiisall, your crush and DOHere like this.
  16. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Axel join the MC in her party to conquer the dungeons(?)

Does the MC and Axel get along relatively soon in this life?

Does Axel regain his sanity (and humanity) from being a crazy yandere guy who searched for her for 3 years after she set him free from the cheese association?

your crush likes this.
  17. Shadowwy

Shadowwy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the indepth spoiling because d**n this novel is tiring to read! I'm almost finished but reading the same event repeated X time is soooo tiring... I just want the novel to end hahaha Even if it's a reaaally good novel!

18. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_20230924-105348_Instagram.jpg
    The novel will be licensed in english by Tapas.
    Chapters can be unlocked each 3h for free,buying coins or watching ads.

your crush and Aqua_the_idiot like this.
  19. Mariahiisall

Mariahiisall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you. I mean for me, it's her fault why he became like that. She just abandoned him, after what? Making him do things.

She just need to be honest about everything.