Spoiler It's No Use Hanging On

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aihi8, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not wrong she did have a fiancé the second prince but as he is cold and aloof she turned to the jerk emperor who put on a nice guy persona.

For what reason did ml fall in love with mc ? He look like the cliché of the cold , aloof and quiet rich and powerful guy witch is typical in rebirth novel that as he have an icy persona the mc will misunderstand him and don't know till it was too late that he always liked her (him) / was here all along . And mc will be biwitched by a two faced cheating jerk witch led to their downfall. Have he tryed to help mc escape her death in the first timeline ?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2021
    Nia2760, DRpsy, beazacha and 3 others like this.
  2. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    "He is cold and aloof" is not the reason. Cheating is still cheating no matter whether it's voluntary or results of being seduced, unless she is hypnotised or drugged. If she wants to be with another guy, she'll need to end her engagement first. If she's unable to annul it then forgets the other guy.
    It's the same with the cliché 'fiance of villainesses' are frowned upon when they involve with other women while already in marriage engagements.

kjdxings, datagirl, Nia2760 and 20 others like this.
  3. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she came clean and broke her engagement with the second prince, before turning towards that first prince. Otherwise, she's nothing but a cheater and got what she deserved for cheating on someone. Hurt by his aloof ways... isn't a reason.

4. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    She cheated with the 7th prince

5. Amethyst Faerie Hekela

Amethyst Faerie Hekela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her hair in that first pic seriously looks like a freaking KID TOY FINGER TRAP!

Dhiyfal and Mikaa like this.
  6. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Man! Then I guess, I'm not feeling that bad to whatever happened to her, in the end, she did get to return back to time. The first timeline gave her a good lesson.

datagirl, Lovina, spchntrt and 6 others like this.
  7. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any newtoki link? or is this not released yet on newtoki?
    and anybody know how many chapter in novel? is this completed already?

8. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not serialized,, its a promo (if ur talking about manhwa)
    About the chapters question,, i dunno..

9. swapmy0927

swapmy0927 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't cheat on the 7th prince, she broke of her engagement with the 2nd prince. The 7th prince tried to get her to stay with the 2nd prince, to control his power. But she said she didn't want to cheat on him, so the engagement fell apart.

10. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah so it was like that. Thank you for the spoiler.

Turbostop and beazacha like this.
  11. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang, I checked kakao and it has almost 300 chapters already but isn’t completed yet.
    Anyway, isn’t it coming out today? Since it’s released in US a day ahead of Korea?

BananaChi, kjpo34 and Wapdyne like this.
  12. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s really intense lol

13. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow wait really?!!! Omg I LOVED that art! I'm sooo excited I'm dancing on my toes ... soo many new webtoons with gorgeous art ... I'll be the Matriarch in this life, The Villainess is a Marrionette, etc.

14. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I cannot wait!!♡♡
    I kinda dropped 'Raeliana',, but since if the artist gonna pick up another series,, this means she finished Raeli-chan'a,, then i guess i'm gonna finish reading it,,

15. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in settings like this the engagements are 90% political so i don't think it's that bad. plus she said he was cold to her the entire time. i don't condone cheating whatsoever but i think these situations are a bit different personally.

does anyone know the promo artist's twitter? i rly like their style and wanna follow them :((

16. Azure_1802

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't care, cheating is cheating no matter what. If she breaks her engagement then it'll all ok for her to love anyone, but if she's still engaged yet she involves with another guy, then it's mean she's cheating. "He is cold" is not a reason.

17. harmoniche

Reading List:
    Link
    if you are engaged to someone since birth but have never met them and fall in love with someone else and date that person instead is it still the same as someone cheating on someone in a loving and committed relationship? or something like in "i don't love you anymore"? no. it's a very narrow minded opinion.

and according to other people in the thread she broke things off with him beforehand.

18. Azure_1802

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, it is still cheating. Once one romantically involves with others aside from their lover/fiancee/spouse, it's called cheating. Narrow-mind what? So why the husbands/fiancee/etc. in most fantasy/villainesses isekai/time travel/transmigrating manhwa/manga/novels are hated for cheating on the villainesses (before MC transmigrated)? For example, in the novel "My fiancee is in love with my sister", the man Soleil was engaged to MC by his family, he doesn't love MC at all, he loves MC's little sister, and he cheats with the sister, causing MC to suffer amd every reader hate him.
    and my comment that you quoted was made before the spoiler about her breaking the engagement you mentioned.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  19. harmoniche

Reading List:
    Link
    an engagement /=/ romantically involved necessarily. there are political engagements for a reason... it isn't black and white. a lot of the time there are also preexisting relationships and they're forced to get engaged to other people in these stories as well. i cannot speak for the example you gave as i have not read it, but there are a lot of factors.

for example in "i don't love you anymore" he didn't cheat and she didn't either but he repeatedly ignored her and neglected her when she tried to get to know him. if someone clearly doesn't want to get to even know you or interact with you, tf are you supposed to do lmao? why is the other person terrible for wanting someone that values them and actually gives a shit about them?

in situations where your supposed fiance is neglecting you and constantly being cold to you and it was originally a political engagement and not one for love i honestly don't really blame them. i'm not saying you should cheat on your fiance just because they're cold or something, i'm saying it isn't that black and white and there are a lot of factors in terms of morality even if you just wanna slap cheating on it.

i guess if you ever get forced into a political marriage with an abusive emperor or prince or something, you're a disgusting cheater if you find someone else to love. :/ unlucky

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  20. Azure_1802

Reading List:
    Link
    To you, it's not black and white but to me, everything about one who is in romantic relationship with anyone other than their fiancee/spouse is called cheating, no matter whether their engagement and/or marriage is forced or not.
    Regarding the novel you mentioned: "I don't love you anymore". The MC broke their engagement then she married another man. It's not cheating at all. That man reaped what he sowed.