Spoiler It's No Use Hanging On

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aihi8, Oct 19, 2020.

1. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read the 5chp so far and what I can say is.
    5th prince manipulated her from the begging :blob_catflip:, was him that say that the 2nd prince was cold and others things, and when you have people saying that others are bad, you think the same inconcious :blobpensive:... and the cousin seduce the 5th prince and talk bad about her all the time, and 5th that (for me he is a sociopath) think that Kai is only a disposable weapon and together with the cousin made her what she was :blob_catflip::blob_catflip:.. the cousin is of course a illegitimate daughter of Kai's father, but why Kai's Father disliked her, it's a mistery :blobwoah:.. I have a theory that Kai isn't his daughter, and that he always has an affair with the cousin mother, because this he know that cousin is his daughter and Kai isn't, but have power and money to be a marquiss is better, because this he forced Kai to put his real daughter in marquiss family, because this form his real daughter will be a marquiss and his no real daughter (Kai) will be disposable :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:.. But the marquis family is for Kai mother side, because this he insisted to take cousin in the family register, because this form his real daughter will have the title :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:... i only can say that i hate the father and the cousin :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:, and for me the 5th is a sociopath and the 2nd one is a cinnamon rolls that need to be protect!

2. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did u read till10?

Alniyat likes this.
  3. tealvalley

tealvalley Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading chapter 6, who’s the black haired retired socialite lady that approached mc? Does she have good intentions or will she side with the 7th prince?

4. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like she has good intentions.
    Her daughter is a candidate to be engaged to MC’s fiancé (I think) but the girl doesn’t want to. The woman says she’ll do anything to protect her daughter so she wants to work with MC to make sure she and her fiancé don’t get their engagement annulled

bochucha, Ecstasy, CottonKey and 8 others like this.
  5. Nilfiem

Nilfiem Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler for chater 13? And why the empress invite vienna? :blobhyperthink:

Just_One_More_Chapter likes this.
  6. chels_hotnacho

chels_hotnacho Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so umm like why was he (the ml ig) so cold to her in the first timeline?

how could it be foolish of her to think the ml was cold? i mean mc would totally understand that the ml is bad at expressing love and that's just it, if that was the case. But he was cold to the extent that she craved affection and turned to another guy solely because he treated her well.

tbh idk what actually happened I'm just trynna figure out myself but yeah that's what i think

7. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

chels_hotnacho likes this.
  8. Raeliana19

Raeliana19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the ML?

9. chels_hotnacho

Reading List:
    Link
    Paylon (the short hair guy), MC's fiance

10. Weird_girl

Weird_girl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so I just wanted to add something the mc’s dad isn’t even the head of the family it was mc’s mother so mc’s father doesn’t even belong to the family, the new head of the family after her mother should be the mc and not her dad but her dad is trying to hold on to the title (┛ಠ_ಠ)┛ so the mc is trying to have an audience with the emperor to transfer the title to her
    It also means that viena (the trashy bitch) isn’t tied to the family in any way but mc’s dad is trying to add her to the family even though he has no right to do so

I am currently reading chapter 17 turns out the accident on the swing wasn’t an accident the mc’s father did something to the swing so that when mc gets hurt 5th prince will come to check on her and meat viena, he was basically doing that to get 5th prince with viena (ノ °益°)ノ he’s also changing the head butler and his family who have served in the Orsh house for generations and most of the people who worked there and replacing them to have full control over the house, but fear not, our mc is so smart she is using everything her father did as an excuse to get the title of the head of the family („ಡωಡ„)

I am reading the Manhwa in another language there are 22 chapters so far

So from what I’ve read the mc found out that the empress’s handwriting and the 5th prince’s are the same it’s just a guess but maybe the 5th prince is the one who invited Vienna so mc will look bad and the engagement between her and the ml may break, I haven’t read all the chapters that came out when I do I’ll post another spoiler thread

11. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is this the Korena version of I Swear I won't Bother You Again? without the Nun route?
    Coz I dig at fathers trying to usurp their daughter's right to their mother's legacy and inheritance. And having rewarding feelings of fathers getting roasted by pitches and roks because they are essentially stealing their own child's inheritance for another child just because they love the other child better.

Please tell me if there is a stepmother in the picture coz that would just be the cherry on top. I believe Vienna is already in the ruse so maybe I won't feel and if bad things happen in her way.

Oh, fifth prince. I guess you're that desperate. Okay. fine. I will just sit here and make your mother (birth mother or not) look like a fool in her own party.

Looking forward to your future spoiler thread.

kawaii12345, Xi-hime and rock.doll like this.
  12. Weird_girl

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read until chapter 22 so here are some spoilers i am not spoiling all the details btw there are a lot of incidents that I haven’t mentioned I’m just spoiling the main plot
    mc went to a tea party someone was holding (forget her name 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜) in it she met the empress’s closest aid she told her to wait after the party was finished then told mc that she’s not like the rumors at all, and that she came here to check something about her, on the carriage on her way back home 5th prince suddenly enters (the trashy bastard) he kept telling her that he loves her he even tried to kiss her (ノ °益°)ノ .
    Mc went to have dinner with the emperor at the same time Vienna went to the empress’s tea party, mc took the carriage and went to the palace, she met the emperor and asked him to give her the title as the head of the family the emperor agreed (yaaay (≧▽≦)) at the same time they were having dinner Vienna was leaving to the tea party she wanted to go on a certain fancy carriage, the butler stopped her (you’ll know why) but she went anyway, turns out this is the carriage the ml gave the mc when he asked for her hand in marriage. So Vienna is in REAL trouble, the butler sent a massage to mc so she went with ml to get Vienna out of trouble, the ml scolds Vienna (ho ho ho („ಡωಡ„))
    Mc returned home and after two days the verdict came and guess who became the new head of the family UwU, mc’s dad was verrry angry he told the butler to keep mc in her room without any food or water, since mc is the head of the family no one listed to him then mc said to keep HIM in his room because he needs time to think („ಡωಡ„), our mc is such a badass
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    photo from chapter 22
    there is a lot of fluff between mc and ml btw and a lot of new characters got introduced but I skipped a lot of them since I’m focusing on the main plot
    Oh also in chap 17 spoiler I forgot to say that mc’s father spilled hot tea on her and was about to slap her but Vienna’s brother took the hit, but it was okay since mc was using all of this to get her title back
    Here is a cute photo from chapter 21 the mc’s ankle was hurt so ml carried her, no need to thank me UwU
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  13. chels_hotnacho

Reading List:
    Link
    why didn't the empress invite her but her cousin?
    also, does the empress hates mc?

are both prince step brothers? if yes then who's the empress's son?

rock.doll likes this.
  14. Weird_girl

Reading List:
    Link
    The empress hated mc very much even in her past life, she kept saying bad stuff about mc and even said that Vienna is more suitable to be with the 5th prince than her (to be honest though, she was right they’re a couple of bastards, that’s a match made in heaven)
    I don’t know if ml and 5th prince are half-brothers or not I don’t think it was mentioned in the first 22 chapters or maybe I missed it ʅ(´◔_◔)ʃ

Boopbup, Dobokan, zemblenity and 15 others like this.
  15. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know the Fifth Prince is bad when moms are purposefully trying to keep him away from their daughters ...
    This is why Vienna and the Fifth Prince are a match made in hel- I mean, HEAVEN, of course. They both share a (nonexistent) moral code and act like clowns. They are MEANT to be with each other.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
    Dobokan, Ecstasy, Xi-hime and 5 others like this.
  16. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just seen a chapter 8 of the manhwa, that Vienna really loves shinny stuff "If you don't need it would you give it to me?" Oh, you little greedy b-word, those are someone else's mother belongings and you dare to covet it?!:blobhero::blobhero:, the fifth prince was no better, a greedy trash that would use his face to become the facade he needed to secure his success:blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:, they are truly a match made couple by the De-, I mean ANGELS in Heaven!! Long may they live in bointiful grace (suffering):blobspy: indeed!

17. Asya.M

Asya.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping for some spoilers here....:blobwoah:

18. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Vienna will get shamed by our Mc due to her being called to the imperial palace but throwing tantrum and seems to mock her sister for not allowing her to ride her carriage that belongs to her only, in the end at family luncheon, the stupid dad got pissed due to her daughter not allowing her sister to enjoy the same privilege and hit her, but instead got his son Andy, I don't know how to translate but you might can tell from the raws.
    In case you're wondering where you can get the raws:
    Tkor.wine

19. honeymochi

honeymochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And spoilers you shall get!

Hi, everyone! I'm here to post MTL of the last two chapters. Since others have already spoiled what happens from chapters 1-22, I'll be covering chapter 23-24. If anybody wants to request a specific chapter for me to spoil, please feel free to ask!

Quick disclosure: I'm unable to speak in, write, or read Korean, so I solely rely on machine translators, and my two brain cells to Frankenstein a sentence into making sense if the translator gets too fussy. I'll be using the official translation's spelling of everyone's names and, should they be new characters not yet introduced in the English translation, I'll try my best to explain who they are. Italicized text are sentences that I've extracted directly from MTL, while non-italicized text are my own words. Let's go!

• The former Marquess de Orsia is furious as he's dragged away. "Kaira!" he exclaims. "Do you think you'll be safe?! Let go, let go of me!" Kaira looks on nonchalantly as the newly hired staff look on nervously. Speaking of...
    • '... the first thing to do is to sort out those people my father hired.' she thinks. "Where are the employment contracts for the people my father hired separately?" After a while, Vaughzel calls in the butler her father hired. He immediately kneels on the ground. "I'm sorry, Marquise. I was stupid. Please forgive me for all my rudeness."
    • "... Can you give me the key first? You have the spare storage key, and the safe key, correct?" as Kaira reaches out her hand, the butler shakes as he offers the keys to her, and Vaughzel takes them from him. "I need the contract between a recently-hired servant and a maid, can you bring it?" Kaira requests of him, and the stuttering butler agrees to bring it right away.
    • Kaira notes that a total of 21 maids and servants were hired. She asks for the butler's attention, openly wondering if he's a good fit for the estate. He states that he is, as he's diligent and good at work. She expresses her relief, as she won't have to fire him. The butler, relieved, thanks her for letting him work. She asks for his name, to which he replies that it is 'Dub'.
    • "Okay, Dub is a faithful butler, so I think he'll do me a favour."
    • "Of course. Just say anything."
    • "Soon, my father will go down to Tran estate." Kaira smiles pleasantly. "At that time, I want Dub to take care of my father. Can you do that for me?"
    • Dub begins to shake once more. He calls out to Kaira weakly, but she's adamant that he do this. "Vaughzel, send Dub and all these men to Tran estate. My father was the one who made the contract, so the Orsias will pay half of the monthly salary. It wouldn't be right to exclude the welfare of townhouse maids and servants." as she hands Vaughzel their contracts, Dub is stricken. Kaira reassures him, however, and he brightens up considerably once more.
    • "Tell me what to do. I'll do it!" he says, grinning widely.
    • "Go to the Tran's estate and report on how my father is doing. At least once every two weeks. Can you do it without my father knowing?" Dub enthusiastically agrees.
    • "Okay. Obviously, to your father, I should be seen as a faithful butler, right? I won't let you down, Marquise."
    • The Tran estate isn't large, so the amount of servants sent there will be more than enough. The problem is that they don't have enough money to pay their monthly salary. But, to be truthful, Kaira doesn't care how her father's doing. She'll make do with the stolen property.
    • Vienna busts into the room. "What are you doing?" she demands of Kaira. "You locked him in a room?" Kaira looks at her coolly.
    • "... I had to."
    • "What's the point of doing that? What did you do wrong?"
    • "You know what he's been doing to me, right? I also thought about this decision for a long time."
    • "Even if you say so, how can you lock him up? I thought you were a moral person."
    • Kaira mulls over that word. 'Moral. Actually, I'm curious. Am I really my father's daughter?' she ponders whether Vienna is merely the former Marquess de Orsia's niece... or something else. Tired of Vienna's questioning, she reminds her of her very-real status as a guest in their house.
    • "Vienna, I'm your guardian now. I'm the Marquise de Orsia. You know that, right?"
    • "Hey! Are you threatening me?"
    • "Threatening. I'm just telling you the truth."
    • Kaira wonders what she should do with Vienna. She could send her along with her father and consider it a clean-up of the house... come to think of it, she still has some questions. 'What did Vienna talk about with the empress? Maybe the reason it's been quiet since the tea party was because the empress heard something? The only way to find out is to hear directly from Vienna.'
    • Vienna's unable to grasp the situation. She states that she's going to be the second princess soon, so why should she need a title? Kiara speaks vaguely, mentioning the annulment of her engagement, though confirming that they haven't broken up. Vienna's confused. "What's that supposed to mean... are you saying you're breaking up your marriage? Are you saying you won't?"
    • "I mean, I don't know yet. I am an underdog who must accept whatever decision is made by the Emperor. That's why I'm trying to keep a title."
    • To stay still and have everything taken away from her while hiding like scum... she asks Vienna if she wants her to live like that. Vienna tears up, insisting that it isn't true. "B, but I was so scared that my father was stripped of his title and imprisoned in his room."
    • "I know, Vienna. The problem is you're so nice and soft. But family affairs don't all work out with affection. Do you know how embarrassed I am to spend your future money on nonsense?" Vienna looks confused on this, so Kaira elaborates. "Since you had your coming-of-age ceremony, you should think about getting married. If you go to His Majesty The Fifth Prince, think about how much dowry you'll have to take." Vienna falls for it hook, line, and sinker. She blushes. "You know what a dowry is, right? It's the money that a woman has to take when she's married, so who's going to be the fifth crown princess?"
    • Kaira states that the most important thing in the Holy Spirit is family and economic ability. "Vienna, your family has fallen, but it doesn't matter because I'm here, and as long as the dowry problem is solved, it won't be too much trouble for the Holy Spirit."
    • "Then what should I do to get the dowry?"
    • "Take your father to Tran estate for now." Vienna begins to sweat, hesitant. "Let's think for a second. Wouldn't it be a problem if even you lost your reputation if you were rumours to have kicked your father out? Vienna, don't worry. I've always been on your side. You know that, right?" Vienna mumbles that she has always given her all for her. "Vienna, think about it. Why am I not afraid to become a marquise and send my father to the Tran estate? All of this... is for you." Vienna looks up at her, confused. "My father is a greedy man, so he can't tolerate children who disturb him. My father was also kind to me when I was young. But look now. Father never allows his children to be above him."
    • "B, but I can't rise above my father..."
    • "Why do you think you can't be superior? If you become the fifth princess, you will definitely be a person of higher status than your father. Is it just your father? It is the highest status except for the emperor, empress, and Her Majesty."
    • "However, the fifth prince likes you more than me, so can I truly be the fifth princess?"
    • "That's because His Highness The Fifth Prince is a man of grace. His Highness was at Laveler before he was recognized as a member of the Imperial Family. He didn't know he was a member of the royal family." Vienna asks her to elaborate. "I'm the one who proved it at the temple knowing he was a royal family member. I found the true identity of the fifth prince. So you're just doing me a favour. So don't worry about me. I don't think he's interested in any woman yet. He has good feelings towards you, so you're ahead of everyone."
    • Vienna blushes like a maiden in love. "I really hope so." Kaira is silently amazed by how easily Vienna is swayed by shallow words. 'How did someone so inadequate trick me? Up until this time, were you still young and naive? No, maybe you're acting. But if neither, was there someone else's help? If there's anyone who deserves it, it's... the Empress.'
    • Empress Lacnelsia was the woman who took her place on the throne by scheming against her predecessor. 'Just by looking at her maintaining her position as empress even without any children, I could imagine how great her skills were. What did he say when he called Vienna? There must have been some sort of deal between the empress and Vienna and the empress' ulterior motive.'
    • "Vienna. I'll help you become the fifth princess. Trust me. So you must win the favour of Her Majesty. You know how influential she is in society? I'm sure it'll go a long way towards you becoming a princess. Then, Vienna, go home now. I need to take a break, too."
    • Vienna interrupts her, claiming that "uh, actually, when I went to Her Majesty's tea party, Her Majesty called me separately and said something."
    • Kaira asks Vienna to elaborate. . Vienna says that she said two things—one, that it would be hard to take care of her family if she became a princess, and two, Vienna should help her a lot. Kaira, smiling, asks her what else she said, and Vienna replies that Kaira might misunderstand. Kaira says that there's no need to be afraid of misunderstandings between the two of them, so say it.
    • "She asked me to let her know if my sister seemed to want to break up her marriage. Her Majesty can help." Kaira sighs, now having confirmation that this was the purpose of calling Vienna over—to find a way to break up Kaira's marriage. She thanks Vienna for confessing, tells her not to worry about it, and to go and rest. Vienna leaves, and Kaira's kind mask drops. Facepalming, she mutters that the reason why Vienna told her about what the empress said was probably because she wanted to look good to her since she was the marquise now. "Should I consider that a relief?"
    • The question now is, how she should move the empress and put Vienna next to Reagan. She thinks back to how Reagan said that he saw her [in a previous chapter], but wonders how he could have done so, and if he's a wizard. Kaira makes the move to go out, but Vaughzel appears in front of her. He tells her that their investigation into the past activities of the Tranga's, which she ordered the other day, is over. Kaira tells him to leave it to her. When he asks her where she's going, she says that she has to confirm something.
    • 'The terrace where I talked to Faylon is on the far left. Did you [Reagan] look in there? But it was night, and there were curtains. It was cold, so the windows weren't this transparent. Besides, there was a guard standing in front of the terrace. How did you know the situation?'
    • Kaira spots something glowing on the terrace. She commands Vaughzel open the door. It's a mana rock. She quietly asks herself what Reagan was using it for. Vaughzel says that it looks like what was used at Vienna's coming-of-age party. Mana rocks were used as an energy source to safely manage the lights placed everywhere. It was expensive and a little hard to install, but it was chosen because it was such a safe item.
    • 'However mana stones are an object that can be used for other purpose by the user's intention. It's hard to tell [what the intention is] from the fact that there's only one left after collecting all the other mana stones.'
    • Vaughzel makes the move to call in the servants due to their indiliegence cleaning up the place, but Kaira stops him. She silently notes that the distance from the light to the terrace railing... is enough distance to hang the mana stone for surveillance purpose, not lighting. She asks if the mana stone is still able to be used. Vaughzel replies that its mana has been exhausted, so there's no power available at the moment. But if it's recharged, it can be used one more time.
    • She requests that he find where the mana stone came from, identify the purpose of what the mana stone was used for, and who its user was. Vaughzel confirms that he can look for the store where it was bought from, but he needs to look into the specific sources. He asks if there's something wrong with Lady Kaira. Angrily, she looks back, stating that "I think there's a rat in the house that I don't know of."
    • Andreas knocks on the door, asking if he can come in. She greets him, before stating that if he's worried about Vienna, he can go to Tran estate together. If he's worried about her, she'll be fine. She'll do well by herself until he comes back. She just thought it would be nice if they went to Tran estate, where all the family lived together, to bring back his old memories. Seeing his miserable face, she asks him if he's uncomfortable. He apologizes to her, but "I don't want to go to Tran. There's no memory... I don't have any."
    • Kaira embraces Andreas. She says that she doesn't know what he's so sorry about, but it's okay. Andreas says that "when Vienna goes down to Tran estate, there's something I want to show you." She questions him on what it is, but he insists on showing her later. "Just remember that I'm grateful to you now."
    • Early in the morning, wagons bound for the Tran estate lined up on the platform. Vienna and the former Marqess de Orsia look on miserably. Kaira bids him farewell, stating "be careful on your way home, father."
    • But he hasn't forgiven her for taking away his title. He calls her a terrible thing, asking her why she's still smiling, mumbling something about the Goddess. Turning away from Kaira, Vienna bids her sister farewell as well, leaving with her father in the carriage prepared for them. Later, in bed, Kaira thinks to herself, 'goodbye, father. And... may we never meet again in this life.'
    • In her dreams, Kaira wonders where she is. She sees an endles field of green, feels the pleasant breeze against her skin. Calm lakes and blue skies... with everything that's been said and done, she wants to enjoy this relaxation. She notes how peaceful it is and, knowing it's a dream, hopes that time stops. However, it soon begins to rain. The skies darken. The trees waste away. Something's wrong. 'I have to run.'
    • Finally getting away from the ominous place, she notes how it's quiet again. However, a voice asks her what's wrong with her face. It's grown haggard and elderly, sending Kaira into shock. It's her old face, before she was sent back in time. She asks herself if it's really her. She wonders why she's seeing that pathetic woman who's addicted to poison again. '... No. Don't do this, please. How did I get here...!!' Kaira falls, down into a bed of water. She realizes she's drowning. 'Oh, no, no, no, no...! I can't breathe.'
    • 'It must be a dream, right? I can't die in vain like this...!! There's a lot I haven't done yet...!! I'm scared, please...!! Somebody save me, please...!!'
    • In her 'last' moments, Kaira calls out Faylon's name. And a hand grabs her own.

iamwhoami, Rauda89, bochucha and 27 others like this.
  20. Asya.M

Asya.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, but I already know that, it was in the Manhwa.

I read the raws there too. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Thank you :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    This was in the last raws though, I read it actually, I wanted to know what happens afterwards.
    some say she’s not the only one who regressed with her memory, so who’s the other person?

Dobokan and lazynoodles like this.