Spoiler It's No Use Hanging On

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aihi8, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the same

Lovina and olivia203295 like this.
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean.... what was the point of breaking the engagement anyway? The 5th Prince and the Empress are so into doing that but what’s the point of all that? Also, why does the ML treasure the MC so?

3. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    A theory to why Faylon loves our MC, maybe it's because he was never loved by anyone, I mean does the story had ever mention a thing about his mom? When the Emperor gave him the MC, he might doesn't care even if he was not loved, but at least it gives him joy to have something he could truly loves (which sounds contradictive no matter how much you saw it) to the point he gave his crown to the 5th (jerk, of a brother) prince.

Maybe, somehow, god was intrigued when he saw our MC's dying and was full with remorse, so giving her a chance to change everything.

4. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you give the link?

5. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    That would've been a lot more sense, I mean looking at Vienna's and Andy's hair, they're of the same as Kaira's dad. Maybe they're indeed the former marquess illegitimate children, Andy was aware of it and decides to be politely kind like a sibling, but not too much since they're of half-blood, while his younger sister, Vienna seems to be quite arrogant and was rather like a scheming b-word, wanting everything shiny and beautiful, to the point of using Kaira and the marquess himself.
    Well, this was just a possible theory though. Unless there's a verification and another concrete evidence.

6. NightShayde

NightShayde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just a theory, but I think it’s
    Her fiancée, Faylon. In the novel, in a conversation between Faylon and Raken, it says that Faylon never had feelings or interest in her before, but things change… and some of the changes in his behavior suggest he might have gone back with memories as well. Again, it’s just a theory… and the novel is only chapter 21, ending as the point where Vienna revived the empress’ invite to the tea party.

7. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah like mc father looks a lot like her cousin and her younger brother and her father wants to do good for her cousin but ignore MC i even checked the spoilers but there was nothing about this complicated relationship between MC, her cousin and father.

Dobokan and aconite like this.
  8. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the first chapters of the novel I was under impression that Faylon liked MC from the beginning, he just kept his feelings to himself because he saw that MC liked his brother.
    Faylon could have said Raken anything about being uninterested, moreover they didn’t interact much as siblings so there was no way of sharing secrets about feelings, but his actions from flashbacks show that he was in love with MC for a long time.

chels_hotnacho and Lovina like this.
  9. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sry i wanted the link to the other language translation that was quoted on ur reply:blobsweat:

can u tell us the site or link?

10. Alexaisweird

Alexaisweird Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so invested in this story. Thank you all for the spoiler. I want the Mc’s father and the Vienna Sausage to go down more more more more, as well as the 5th prince..

Unknown_X and Ecstasy like this.
  11. Weird_girl

Weird_girl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 23 mc found out that Vienna was too stupid to do all the schemes in her past life and the only person who could’ve helped her was the empress
    So the empress turned out to be the real villain

for the person who was asking whether ml or 5th prince were the empress’s sons , no they’re not the empress doest have any children and she reached her status by doing tricks and scheming

Also turns out that the 5th prince didn’t know he was a prince and didn’t grow up in the palace the mc was the one who found his identity and helped him.

Dobokan, beazacha, Ecstasy and 11 others like this.
  12. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyouu

13. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it mc herself? Then why in past life she didn’t stay with him? Was it because of his cold behavior?!

Ecstasy likes this.
  14. Ecstasy

Ecstasy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just don't understand what's with this fathers treating their own daughter this awful in novels . Like even imaginaning that Vienna is his bastard child born out of "love", fl is also still his child . And he even got all the power from fl's mother in the first place so why not at least leave them alone and have them what's their own.
    At this point I would actually like if it turns out fl isn't
    his biological daughter...if not that so why the heck do you treat this bad your own daughter??just because you didn't love her mother? Uhh you still didn't keep yours in your pant so basically they are your responsibility no matter what.
    So many novel has this kinda father ... literally they love their one child but does every possible thing to make the other suffer.

Hixki, beazacha, olivia203295 and 6 others like this.
  15. Goldenxman33

Goldenxman33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you read more Chinese novel you will find a lot of characters like the MCfather, they are called " soft rice" they are men hiding behind their wife's shadow using their money and influence , they hate them because they feel inferior and less manly but they too coward to ask for divorce, most of them will end up killing their wife's and stealing their money and in case the rich wife is head over heels for them and can't divorce them they will bring a mistress and ignore her, in short they are SCUM BAGS.

The reason the father hate his daughter is more simple, the most frightening thing for a thief is not getting caught but to ask to return what he stole, everything the father has belong to the MC the money, the power, the title, he is seriously trying to kill her to keep everything for himself.

16. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 26 of the manhwa just came out. I can't read korean but it looks like we get a reveal on vienna's true origins in relation to mc and lakan's part in the present plan.

Korleone, kawaii12345 and Liliss like this.