Which Chapter It's Not Easy To Be A Man After Travelling To The Future

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by S Manager, Oct 7, 2018.

1. S Manager

S Manager Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good day! I just want to ask if anyone knows what chapter in this novel, does Li Lanfeng realized that he loves Ling Lan (MC) and also which chapter where he will discover that Ling Lan is actually a girl?

2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gaaaaaaaah ! With what you are saying and the chronology of the words, does that mean the guy loved MC (guy form) before he knew she was a girl?

3. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!

4. Sleyzhi

Sleyzhi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the translations he doesn't know she is a girl but he "likes" her. I think he doesn't know he likes her but I'm not sure, then I read some raw chapters and he still doesn't know she is a girl and I am around chapter 726 so I can't tell. But I am pretty sure he liked her before he realized she was a girl.

5. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess i should thx you for confirming ? Thx you. But by your words he liked only and not love ?

6. fteg123

fteg123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Li Lanfeng hasn't discovered Ling Lan as a girl yet. The author is on hiatus so the plot hasn't progressed much.
    Yes, ML falls in love with FL's male form.
    Kiss scene happens in +1000 chapters.

tak and S Manager like this.
  7. Sleyzhi

Sleyzhi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmmm it's hard to say because their relationship was special. He is always trying to be good to her and be more intimate, be good enough, become strong for her, protect her and sometimes she does some things that makes his heart beat and so on. I think he loves her but I can't confirm. He is very awkward sometimes because he doesn't know why he reacts that way.

8. S Manager

S Manager Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually just like what Sleyzhi replied

Even until now I am confused . What I think is that Lanfeng has a feelings for MC but on what type of feelings I am not too sure

9. S Manager

S Manager Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. But do you umm... remember what specific chapter this spoiler will happen?

10. fteg123

fteg123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for responding late. I have been busy all week. The scene begins at 1399. The spoiler happens at 1400 and continues to 1401.

11. S Manager

S Manager Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries! Thank you so much! :aww::blobok:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  12. somnious

somnious Leopard Boy Li Lanfeng Bias

Reading List:
    Link
    Hasn't happened yet, but he was close to. Thankfully Lanfeng trusts Ling Lan so unconditionally that her bullshit fools him (I guess he just doesn't hang around actual women enough, which makes sense though since he's usually so single-mindedly focused on becoming stronger and keeping women away from Ling Lan)

Li Lanfeng's just a chaotic disaster bisexual

He did fall in love with her without knowing her actual gender. Which is really funny bc he has a major struggle with it? You get a feel from the First Men's Military School superarc that he hates men (he wears a mask to act as a deterrent bc the school isn't exactly straight an narrow). However, this also semi masks his growing feelings towards Ling Lan (bc u have him obsessively wanting to be her greatest friend at first, before the breakpoint where he realizes he loves her...which is around Chapters 900s. I don't remember where, but if you skip to the spoiler thread and ask, someone might be able to find it for you).

He does indeed love her. He actually indirectly confesses to her during one of their virtual reports (at some point, Ling Lan and Li Lanfeng split managements between each other bc he's the only person Ling Lan can trust to help command her army and lead her friends). During this, he asks her what she likes under the disguise of 'relationship advice'. The result ends up with Ling Lan misunderstanding that he has someone he likes (a girl), and she ends up giving him an irresponsible answer ('Seduction!' - Little Four).

The only person who actually knows Li Lanfeng's emotions towards Ling Lan is Zhao Jun, his best friend. Interestingly enough, Zhao Jun's the only one who actually knows the extent of his love towards Ling Lan, seeing how Li Lanfeng states that he wants the Empress's Throne next to Ling Lan. Eventually Li Shuyu learns about it too, but he believes Li Lanfeng's motives are under the direction of the Li Clan (which Li Lanfeng doesn't deny and instead builds upon so he could stimulate Li Shuyu to focus harder on chasing after Luo Chao).

Honestly speaking, Li Lanfeng has tried, on several occasions, to imply his love for Ling Lan. But based on his own experiences as a beautiful man, he's afraid she would be disgusted at him and that he would lose his current precious friendship. So he's in an eternal struggle where he would rather die than leave her side.

All of these revelations should start around the 900s. :'3c

S Manager likes this.
  13. surya666

surya666 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Chibi-Baby

Chibi-Baby Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When Ling lan was hurt pretty bad back when he used her dads mica (believe) did Luo chao and Han Xuya know she was a female since they had to undress her. If so how come they never spoke of it. Even after they said they are Ling lans fiancee's

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  15. Lunaix

Lunaix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They do know, they're just playing a joke/misunderstanding that will take ages to resolve