Chinese It's not easy to just be a spare tire (Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Peristeria, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Peristeria

Peristeria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    It's not easy to just be a spare tire
    只想当备胎也不容易(快穿)
    Raw link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5222205
    Description:
    One day, a joke became popular, and the joke said: You don't understand the joy of licking a dog at all. Those who are licked cannot predict whether they will continue to be licked in the future, they will feel insecure. We licking dogs, we lick it or not, isn't it us who have the final say! If your bones are cheap today, then lick them, if you're in a bad mood tomorrow, then fuck them, don't lick for the time being! Very in control!

If Xie Yiyan is allowed to see this joke, it is estimated that he will resonate, because he is such a licking dog.

Xie Yiyan is a quick transmigrator who only likes people who "don't like" him. Therefore, the more rude and indifferent and disgusted the target of the attack is towards him, the more vigorously he will lick it. Once someone is attacked by him and confesses to him, Xie Yiyan's enthusiasm will be suddenly extinguished, and he will turn to look for the next target.

However, just when he accepted the year-end commendation, he was suddenly pulled back to the world he had conquered before, and he had to collect the "abuse score" of the target he had conquered before he could leave.

And it seems that in every world he has conquered, the target of the raid has been blacked out.

Xie Yiyan: Ah, so annoying.

Those of you who have been attacked by me and still like me, I have no interest at all, okay! Can you please not delay me to find new people who are dismissive of me!
    Why it should get picked up:
    Another scum abuse quick transmigration novel with tragic ending. MC always died at the end of the arc. A real tear jerker :)

If that isn't enough reason, the MC is great. He's weird as he only likes people who don't like him lmao. But I like him because he's very decisive when he needs to be, he's cold, and he's smart! And I think arc 2 of this novel is very worth the read. I really like arc 2 of this novel because the ending of arc 2 is really cool. I thought it would have some cliche ending but then after reading the ending of arc 2, I like the MC more. And the abuse he brings me hahahahha.

If you don't like it after reading arc 2, this novel probably isn't for you.