Forgotten Title I've been looking for this BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PsychoticMess, Apr 15, 2021.

1. PsychoticMess

PsychoticMess Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is a seafood chef/cat slave who transmigrates to an ancient fantasy world and successfully captures ML's attention. ML is an emperor/cat shifter who loves to eat seafood. He meets MC and decides to have MC as his queen/chef.
    There aren't many palace intrigues here since the royal family is very exclusive and inheritance is based on the fur color. Golden is an emperor; black is a knight/protector; white is a teacher/sage, and the rest are generals or small kings.
    The royal family easily accepts MC because he's a great chef (and a cat slave). Later, they go on an adventure to find ML's dad and uncles and come back with their granduncle (a cat as big as an adult tiger) and an heir (ML's cousin's son).
    What I love in this story is the abundance of cats and their antics. Even though they're already adults, but they love to change shape and play/fight in cat shape.
    ML is especially very spoiled. He often sits on MC's shoulder or is draped on MC's back while MC is cooking. When MC is feeding their (adopted) sons, ML often appears and demands to get spoon-fed too.
    All in all, this is a light, feel-good story with lots of cats and seafood

Cyltea likes this.
  2. anniebeebuzz

anniebeebuzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this could be Palace Full of Delicacies

3. ngard

ngard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link